Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,981,901
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
04-16-24 03:36 PM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in The Officer's Club | 2 bots

Main - The Officer's Club - kind of have a confession to make
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Lili~ ♥
Posted on 11-11-13 04:35 AM Link | ID: 36757
Normal User
Queen Lesbian of Kafuka
Level: 159

EXP: 51664033
Next: 146724

Since: 01-06-12

Last post: 2744 days
Last view: 1267 days
(no, not that kind of confession, that was long ago...)

I really struggled with whether or not to open this topic. But now I thought it's for the better, and that it will put some relief on all that strain I've kept with me for years.

Ever since I can remember, when I looked at fat people, be it in real life or on TV, I thought they were goegrous. I always admired them and it was my wish to be just like them. Of course, that's kind of not what society wants you to be, so I did nothing about it.

Now, I just thought I was weird since everyone else around me acted differently. It was not until the great depths of the Internet that I discovered that I'm not weird. It's the only thing that gives me that feeling of sexual attraction whenever I think about it, and it's something that keeps reoccuring in my dreams.

As some of you may know I'm kind of a total stick figure right now and totally not happy with it. Well, now you kind of know why. My dreams lie somewhere else. To me, it would seem wonderful to weigh 400 pounds, and actually be something of a force to be reckoned with, rather than "that one tiny girl in the corner". And I actually enjoy eating very much, especially when I'm at my relatives and they have all those sweets on the table, I can't hold myself and start eating until I get ill from all the sweets lol. It would be the same at home if there was any food there (I never buy anything lol).

Of course, this kind of thing requires some financial resources, and thus a job. But for now, the realm of fantasy will do its wonders. Maybe one day, when I actually earn my own money and can live an independent life, I might actually be able to pull this off. I would never be able to do this at home, maybe at my relatives (they've been trying to force feed me lately lol) but that's kind of far away and in the middle of nowhere (no good). Oh well. I'll have to see, and I wish that one day the dreams actually become reality.

KP
Posted on 11-12-13 01:19 AM Link | ID: 36780
Retired Staff
NES Game Aficionado
Level: 73

EXP: 3337920
Next: 147948

Since: 01-02-12

Last post: 1961 days
Last view: 1470 days
If it's simply wanting to be a force not to be reckoned with, why not try working out? You can gain lean muscle that way and 9999 times out of 10000 it's more healthy. If you can't seem to gain weight in the way of just pure fat then maybe you've gotta look at it another way.

Physical attraction is a funny thing. For you, it's fundamentally different than most, which is why you don't see it in society much, if at all. Some people like piss and shit and dismemberment and other sick stuff like that. For example, I'm somewhat attracted to "puffy" women; not fat but not skinny. Wanting to eat has nothing to do with physical attraction. Correlation doesn't mean causation.

If there's anything I have to say against the idea of being 400lbs, please understand it has nothing to do with how "ugly" or "shameful" the idea might seem to some, but mostly because it's super unhealthy. Everyone I've ever known that was heavyset has had some or several symptoms directly linked to such builds and I wouldn't want that on anyone. Consider health insurance, undesired side effects, and how these things may affect your future for better or worse. That's why I suggest gaining weight at the gym especially if you've had problems in the past gaining weight using other methods.

Hope this helps. We love you always, Lili~ ♥!

Lili~ ♥
Posted on 11-12-13 06:11 PM Link | ID: 36803
Normal User
Queen Lesbian of Kafuka

Working out really isn't for me. You know how often I've had to endure exercise, mostly in school. I never liked it, and I doubt that will change. (Okay, except swimming, but I'm not really a good swimmer either, just enough to hold my head over the water!)

I bet if I started to eat properly (meaning more than just a measly slice of bread!) it'd all go along pretty easily but, I think I mentioned it, family. I don't live in the US so I don't get any penalties in health insurance or anything. Of course, at some point you won't be able to do much exercise and get out of breath much quicker, but I don't do much of that anyway. Any my job will most likely be in an office since I do computing, and in offices you just sit all day anyway.

Epele
Posted on 11-15-13 11:16 PM Link | ID: 36918
Site Administrator
The Sorceress.
Boing~

Level: 235

EXP: 200605197
Next: 1320695

Since: 01-01-12

Last post: 832 days
Last view: 4 hours
I managed to gain quite a lot of weight by being pretty idle at one point. Quite often, people can burn off what they put on via as simple as their daily routine.

The world could always use more heroes!

Lili~ ♥
Posted on 11-16-13 10:10 PM Link | ID: 36934
Normal User
Queen Lesbian of Kafuka

Posted by Gywall
I managed to gain quite a lot of weight by being pretty idle at one point. Quite often, people can burn off what they put on via as simple as their daily routine.

I've heard of people gaining weight as they lost their job. Obviously it makes kind of a difference if you walk around all day or just lay in bed (or sit down all the time, i. e. every single office job on this planet). Office jobs in particular are where you are likely to see a lot of overweight people.

Taryn
Posted on 11-29-13 08:18 PM Link | ID: 37235
Normal User

Red Birdo
RIP
Fat Lesbian
Level: 88

EXP: 6573276
Next: 77388

Since: 04-03-12

Last post: 3446 days
Last view: 3445 days
I like fat women too ^_^ I weigh around 240 pounds, although I'm ridiculously tall so I don't look as fat as you'd think.

And yeah, sometimes there's a certain thing that gives sexual attraction. For me, it's women with short hair. It's to the point where long hair is an instant turnoff, and I literally can't be attracted to a woman unless her hair is short.

That's when you feel my kind of love.

Danielle
Posted on 11-29-13 08:26 PM Link | ID: 37239
Normal User

Miracles Happen
When you believe...
Level: 254

EXP: 263806135
Next: 977190

Since: 07-16-12

Last post: 137 days
Last view: 137 days
Yeah, I tend to prefer women with glasses over women without them (I'm especially fond of the hipster-style frames like these, in fact I got similar ones recently :D) I do like short hair (especially if it's a funky style or color) but don't care much about other things :P

I think there's something attractive about fat/curvy women too (IMO I don't think you're that fat Taryn, more curvy though :D)

"Miracles happen, when you believe..."
YouTube

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - The Officer's Club - kind of have a confession to make

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.054 seconds. (801KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 101, rows: 549/582, time: 0.041 seconds.