Points of Required Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard | IRC: #abdev
Chatting Places
IRC: #kafuka | Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 5,228,402
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Calendar | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
06-18-18 03:45 PM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in The Kitchen Table (Role Play Forum) | 1 guest

Main - The Kitchen Table (Role Play Forum) - The Field of Dreams
Next older thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Trelior
Posted on 09-28-14 10:24 AM (rev. 3 of 09-28-14 10:29 AM by Trelior) Link | ID: 77091
Global Moderator
Kafuka's resident sack of shit
Level: 110


Posts: 3635/4372
EXP: 14040730
Next: 368156

Since: 01-02-12
From: Brookville, PA

Last post: 5 days
Last view: 9 hours



>You enter the room from the SOUTH

>Look ROOM

The room is an absolute mess, much as you'd expect of a disorganized genius. There are multiple SHELVES, a TOOLBOX and a WORKBENCH. There is also a DOOR on the NORTH and EAST walls.

>Look WORKBENCH
There appears to be BLUEPRINTS rolled out on the tabletop, several TOOLS sitting on them next to a partially assembled DEVICE.

>Look TOOLBOX
It's a blue upright toolbox with the maker's logo noticeably torn off. One of the DRAWERS appears to be open slightly.

>Look SHELVES
Nothing much of note. Several small ARTIFACTS sit upon them like ornaments.

>Look DOOR
You're standing in the doorway, dummy!

>Look DOOR-NORTH
It's closed.

>Look DOOR-EAST
It's closed.

Enter COMMAND>


Youtube | Twitch | Stream Archive




Kawa
(post deleted) ID: 77097

SapphireBlaze
Posted on 09-29-14 12:58 PM Link | ID: 77155

I may or may not be back to life.
Level: 48


Posts: 257/661
EXP: 774670
Next: 48873

Since: 10-09-12
From: 51.41277327819231 0.7888535549864173

Last post: 268 days
Last view: 268 days
>INVESTIGATE Device

____________________

Phyresis
Posted on 09-29-14 07:16 PM (rev. 2 of 09-29-14 07:17 PM by Phyresis) Link | ID: 77163
1490?!
Level: 36


Posts: 241/392
EXP: 297409
Next: 10701

Since: 06-11-14

Last post: 971 days
Last view: 957 days
Adel shakes his head rapidly for a second to adjust to the sudden interface screw.

> Investigate ARTIFACTS

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
(post deleted) ID: 77190

SapphireBlaze
Posted on 09-30-14 09:40 AM Link | ID: 77191

I may or may not be back to life.
Level: 48


Posts: 258/661
EXP: 774670
Next: 48873

Since: 10-09-12
From: 51.41277327819231 0.7888535549864173

Last post: 268 days
Last view: 268 days
OoC: I felt like it but if you want I can just say this:

Sapphyre inevstigates the device along with the blueprints to see what the group is dealing with and whether or not the device will help in the search.

____________________

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
(post deleted) ID: 77192

Phyresis
(post deleted) ID: 77197

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
(post deleted) ID: 78211

ek_0
(post deleted) ID: 78257

SapphireBlaze
(post deleted) ID: 78259

ek_0
Posted on 11-06-14 05:32 PM Link | ID: 78313

Purple Leever

Level: 27


Posts: 40/213
EXP: 113111
Next: 3048

Since: 11-02-14
From: Earth

Last post: 1029 days
Last view: 955 days
A portal opens in the middle of the field near the tavern and Ech0 jumps out backwards firing into it, followed by laser shots from the portal, one of which hits the tavern's sign creating a charred hole straight through it and knocking it down. The portal closes as he lands.

Ech0 gets up. "Well that was close... so I have everything?" He checks around his pockets. "Revolvers... Energy cells... gems... Hacking gear... Teleporter? ah here it is." He looks back at where portal was. "Ha! Suck it enforcers I'm still alive" looks around and sees the charred sign on the floor and picks it up.

"Ah... Let's hope I don't have to pay for this..." He walks into the tavern "Okay! I hope no-one was using this." He holds up the sign a little "Because it's kinda burned and also not attached to this place anymore either. Not directly my fault. But I was being shot at which caused the sign to be hit so... interpret that how you will." Notices the people currently in the tavern "Surprisingly not the weirdest group I've seen before..."

Ech0 walks up to a table and sits on one of the chairs. "Sooooooo..." Ech0 puts his feet on the table "What have I missed? Also can I get a drink?... And do I need to pay for the sign?"

Kawa
Posted on 11-06-14 05:40 PM Link | ID: 78314
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 85


Posts: 1911/2408
EXP: 5740078
Next: 158462

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 136 days
Last view: 5 hours
Ani puts away the video game and approaches the newcomer. "Hi, welcome to... wherever this is exactly. Drinks are at the bar over there and don't worry about the sign," it rattles off as it takes the ruined chunk of wood from Ech0 and pockets it. "I needed an excuse to be helpful and slash or productive anyway."

As Ani sits down again, it produces a small block of wood and a bronze-y colored device with a firm handgrip, apparently intent on building a new sign.


ek_0
Posted on 11-06-14 05:53 PM Link | ID: 78315

Purple Leever

Level: 27


Posts: 41/213
EXP: 113111
Next: 3048

Since: 11-02-14
From: Earth

Last post: 1029 days
Last view: 955 days
Ech0 looks slightly puzzled "Hi... Cat... lady? I think... I'm Ech0, and why were you carrying a block of wood and that metal thing? And where were you... never mind actually." Ech0 goes behind the bar looking through all the bottles.

"So it's all alcohol back here?" He says slightly annoyed "I kinda don't drink..." He stands up "Anyway who are you? And can you... Do? Anything cool? Like a power? Or something of that nature."
He pulls out his revolvers and checks the level of the energy cells in them

Kawa
Posted on 11-06-14 11:10 PM Link | ID: 78323
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 85


Posts: 1912/2408
EXP: 5740078
Next: 158462

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 136 days
Last view: 5 hours
"Well no. I think there's some non-booze stuff in the left cupboard?" Ani guesses as it uses the device to cut the block of wood into a sign shape.



ek_0
Posted on 11-06-14 11:16 PM Link | ID: 78324

Purple Leever

Level: 27


Posts: 43/213
EXP: 113111
Next: 3048

Since: 11-02-14
From: Earth

Last post: 1029 days
Last view: 955 days
"Ah lemme check" Ech0 checks the left cupboard "And you still haven't told me who and or what you are... Maybe a bit of context in here too would be nice"

Ech0 closes the cupboards "Still nothing, I'll find something later" He goes and sits at a table and empties the rupee shaped gems of various colours on the table and counts them... "1, 2... 8... 13... 15... I had 16 of these... damn and it was a blue one... of all the colours to lose" He sighs and looks over to Ani "Hey you want one ofthese, kinda wanna keep an even number... Actually tell you what, you tell me who you are and you get one of these gems of any colour, sound fair?" He smiles at Ani waiting for a response.

Kawa
Posted on 11-06-14 11:46 PM Link | ID: 78325
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 85


Posts: 1913/2408
EXP: 5740078
Next: 158462

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 136 days
Last view: 5 hours
"I'm Aneron and I like red. This is... well, I'm not entirely sure what this place is called but it's a tavern and it's not entirely in normal space?" Ani finishes with some doubt, then returns to etching the design on the burned sign into the new one. "Just 'Ani' will do though. Mind if I don't pronounce the zero?"


ek_0
Posted on 11-07-14 12:20 AM Link | ID: 78326

Purple Leever

Level: 27


Posts: 44/213
EXP: 113111
Next: 3048

Since: 11-02-14
From: Earth

Last post: 1029 days
Last view: 955 days
"Ah I was gonna get to that, you see... My name is pronounced Echo by all means but you write it with a zero..." Ech0 stands up, picks up red gem, walks over to Ani's table, puts the gem by the sign she is making and sits on a chair by her table "There's the gem as promised, so where are you from exactly. I mean u seem to be unfazed by my tech" He points to his blue laser revolver. "So you seem to have some familiarity with this stuff."

"And you're good with making stuff, you just got to work on that sign very quickly and I'm impressed with how well you made that in such a short time, but like i said where are you from. I'll tell you where I'm from after." Ech0 leans back on chair and puts feet on table trying not to disturb her work.

Kawa
Posted on 11-07-14 10:05 AM Link | ID: 78330
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 85


Posts: 1914/2408
EXP: 5740078
Next: 158462

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 136 days
Last view: 5 hours
"I'm from Felis," Ani reveals as it switches to another button on the device and 'colors' the sign by lightly burning it. "You probably never heard of it," it jokes, knowing full well how ridiculously self-explanatory and all that name is. "And this," indicating the device, "is my matter manipulator. Never leave home without it."

"And a towel. You seem terran to me, so where are you from?"


ek_0
Posted on 11-07-14 10:35 AM Link | ID: 78332

Purple Leever

Level: 27


Posts: 46/213
EXP: 113111
Next: 3048

Since: 11-02-14
From: Earth

Last post: 1029 days
Last view: 955 days
"Terran?... Well I'm from earth decent length into the future... Well not the future as such for me it was my present but you know what I mean, flying cars and space travel. I'm certain your familiar with space travel." He gestures at the matter manipulator. "That thing is cool but honestly, I think my tech is cooler"

Ech0 pulls out his laser revolvers and unloads the energy cells for safety. "Brilliant tech from my time, standard issue laser revolvers... Are what most people get, or you can be like me and steal the better enforcer class laser revolvers, and paint them because I can. But like I said brilliant tech made by the guy who made a lot of the tech we have. Even had a statue erected..." Ech0 smiles slightly at the word 'erected' "...Of him in the main town square, I even took to dressing a little like him" He points to his leather duster coat "You probably never heard of him, he was a guy called Sapphyre Eldritch"

"Wait here a sec" Ech0 gets up and looks in the cupboards behind the bar again, hoping to find a drink. After searching for a second he finds a bottle of what he assumes is water, and goes to sit back at Ani's table. "This better be water and not vodka... Also I'm sorry if i ramble a bit."

He nervously takes a sip from the large bottle and sighs in relief, He says under his breath "Water... Thank christ for that"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17


Next older thread
Main - The Kitchen Table (Role Play Forum) - The Field of Dreams


Acmlmboard v2.5.4 (5/28/2018)
© 2005-2018 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.151 seconds. (1011KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 176, rows: 535/569, time: 0.093 seconds.