Points of Required Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard | IRC: #abdev
Chatting Places
IRC: #kafuka | Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 5,428,372
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Calendar | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
08-22-18 01:20 AM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in The Kitchen Table (Role Play Forum) | 1 guest

Main - The Kitchen Table (Role Play Forum) - The Field of Dreams
Next older thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 11-10-14 11:06 AM Link | ID: 78407

Fire Brother
My name is Sanger Zonvolt. I am the Sword that cleaves evil!
Level: 127


Posts: 3395/6115
EXP: 23533360
Next: 193206

Since: 01-04-12
From: Sweden

Last post: 23 min.
Last view: 14 min.
Bel: Yes, not to mention that we didn't really have permission to dig through his workshop to begin with.

Bel follows Zissou outside, trusting that Adel or Sapphyre took something with them.

Bel: By the way, what should we do with chromedome up there? Bel says and turns his attention to the "watch dog" which should still be having a bit of a falling issue.

Bel: Don't really want to leave it up there for all eternity, and much less so if it's active. I could let it fall but that's no guarantee that it'd get destroyed when it hits the ground, especially if its ability to withstand that extra weight is in relation to its durability.

____________________
There is nothing that can stand against my Zankantou!

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

ek_0
Posted on 11-10-14 07:46 PM Link | ID: 78416

Purple Leever

Level: 27


Posts: 65/213
EXP: 115829
Next: 330

Since: 11-02-14
From: Earth

Last post: 1093 days
Last view: 1019 days
Ech0 looks over to Cai and attempts to continue the game without looking "I'm sorry I sometimes have an attention span thing I should have focused, keep talking, I mean other than you and Ani noone else is and there is only so long before Ani beats me at this, besides you seem... Interesting let's say"

He smiles in Cai's direction and turns back to the screen to realise he lost a round. "Damn..." He says under his breath.

Kawa
Posted on 11-10-14 08:14 PM (rev. 2 of 11-10-14 08:15 PM by Kawa) Link | ID: 78417
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 85


Posts: 1922/2422
EXP: 5868688
Next: 29852

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 20 days
Last view: 16 hours
"Ey-sela!", Ani calls out. "You want another?"


ek_0
Posted on 11-10-14 08:23 PM (rev. 2 of 11-12-14 10:18 PM by ek_0) Link | ID: 78418

Purple Leever

Level: 27


Posts: 66/213
EXP: 115829
Next: 330

Since: 11-02-14
From: Earth

Last post: 1093 days
Last view: 1019 days
"I have no idea what you said first" Ech0 yells "But okay!" Ech0 attempts to reload the game and ends up going into the options menu "Okay... Having some problems here... Okay a lot of problems." He sighs "I have no idea what I'm doing... but anyway Ani, what brought you here?"

Kawa
Posted on 11-13-14 04:52 PM Link | ID: 78463
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 85


Posts: 1923/2422
EXP: 5868688
Next: 29852

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 20 days
Last view: 16 hours
"A note and device from a crazy guy," Ani replies as it takes the game from Ech0 and starts a new match, leaving out the final start input. "Attach device to stardrive, go to listed coordinates, and bam I'm here. You?"


ek_0
Posted on 11-13-14 05:36 PM Link | ID: 78464

Purple Leever

Level: 27


Posts: 72/213
EXP: 115829
Next: 330

Since: 11-02-14
From: Earth

Last post: 1093 days
Last view: 1019 days
"Did you not see me arrive out there? It was awesome and there were lasers, I dived backwards out of a portal, three guys got shot. Then ya know" Imitates Ani "Bam! I'm here" He smiles "It was fun... Shoulda been there... Could have brought more stuff with me... So you have a ship?" Ech0 starts the game and looks as confused as before at the level.

Kawa
Posted on 11-13-14 06:31 PM Link | ID: 78465
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 85


Posts: 1924/2422
EXP: 5868688
Next: 29852

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 20 days
Last view: 16 hours
"Sounds cool, but I didn't. I was trying to not annoy the others," Ani claims, softly mumbling something under its breath, possibly about said others. "Ship's in orbit, if you want to see it later. It's not big or otherwise impressive, but it serves me well."


ek_0
Posted on 11-13-14 07:27 PM Link | ID: 78466

Purple Leever

Level: 27


Posts: 73/213
EXP: 115829
Next: 330

Since: 11-02-14
From: Earth

Last post: 1093 days
Last view: 1019 days
"It's a spaceship that shit is gonna be impressive to someone who has never been in one" He laughs a little "But I will have to take you up on that offer." Ech0 pauses for a second "Hey do you think we should go look for the "others"? I mean by the sounds of it they have been gone for a while." He asks

Kawa
Posted on 11-13-14 08:12 PM Link | ID: 78467
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 85


Posts: 1925/2422
EXP: 5868688
Next: 29852

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 20 days
Last view: 16 hours
"They'll be fine," Ani dismisses. "I mean, I'm not an adventurer by any means but from what I know about adventurous people... they'll be fine."


ek_0
Posted on 11-13-14 08:55 PM Link | ID: 78470

Purple Leever

Level: 27


Posts: 74/213
EXP: 115829
Next: 330

Since: 11-02-14
From: Earth

Last post: 1093 days
Last view: 1019 days
Ech0 pauses for a second and remembers his Dimension Teleporter "Why don't we have our own adventure!?" He shouts over-excitedly "I can take us to anywhere this thing..." He throws his Dimension Teleporter on the table "... Will take us to any Dimension we want and with some specific runes and cross-linking with tech we can make our own dimensions!"

Kawa
Posted on 11-13-14 09:32 PM Link | ID: 78471
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 85


Posts: 1926/2422
EXP: 5868688
Next: 29852

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 20 days
Last view: 16 hours
Recalling the stories from its people's attempts to break lightspeed, Ani shakes its head at the idea... and gets two rows of garbage in the game. "Aw, fhie!"


ek_0
Posted on 11-13-14 09:48 PM Link | ID: 78472

Purple Leever

Level: 27


Posts: 75/213
EXP: 115829
Next: 330

Since: 11-02-14
From: Earth

Last post: 1093 days
Last view: 1019 days
Ech0 sits down again slightly depressed from his idea being rejected, he stood up from excitement when he was telling Ani about his idea. "Well... Okay then..." He pulls the DT (Dimension Teleporter) back towards him and looks through dimensions he has 'saved' and notices one he forgot about at the bottom of the list.

"Pocket Dimension?" He says quietly "Wait this is where I stored... Things" He pauses for a second and looks up at Ani "Gonna be honest everything is completely stolen goods in there but I'm gonna go open this and check out whether or not I have stuff in there. You wanna grab some stuff too? Completely free of charge" He says to Ani smiling as he stands to use the DT looking for a doorway to use it on.

Kawa
Posted on 11-13-14 10:09 PM Link | ID: 78473
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 85


Posts: 1927/2422
EXP: 5868688
Next: 29852

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 20 days
Last view: 16 hours
"Nah, I think I'm set," Ani declines. "I've my own 'stuff space'."

It pulls out the device from before and pushes another button. Your typical holographic plane appears from the operating end showing a mostly-empty grid with several item icons. Holding one hand palm up and aiming at it, a juicy-looking plum-like fruit appears in Ani's hand. The icon does not disappear, though a small symbol in the corner of the grid cell changes.

"For when my pockets are full."


ek_0
Posted on 11-13-14 10:28 PM Link | ID: 78474

Purple Leever

Level: 27


Posts: 76/213
EXP: 115829
Next: 330

Since: 11-02-14
From: Earth

Last post: 1093 days
Last view: 1019 days
"What fruit is that?" Ech0 asks completely distracted from opening the pocket dimension. "And can I have one?" He smiles innocently in hope that would convince her

Kawa
Posted on 11-13-14 10:35 PM Link | ID: 78475
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 85


Posts: 1928/2422
EXP: 5868688
Next: 29852

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 20 days
Last view: 16 hours
"Pussplum, I think the common word is. Real juicy."

Tweaking the controls, Ani produces a low-poly-looking translucent fruit that hovers in mid-air a small distance from the operational end of the device. Carefully manipulating the same, Ani moves the image in front of Ech0's face. With a pop and some sparkles that weren't noticed the other time, the fruit materializes and begins its inevitable way down.


ek_0
Posted on 11-13-14 10:53 PM Link | ID: 78479

Purple Leever

Level: 27


Posts: 77/213
EXP: 115829
Next: 330

Since: 11-02-14
From: Earth

Last post: 1093 days
Last view: 1019 days
Ech0 is slightly dazed by the sudden sparkles but manages to react and catch the fruit inches before it hit the ground. "Ok that was close... Also what do you mean, common word?" He takes a bite from it and lots of juice comes out from it. "Oh wow! You were right about it being juicy" He wipes his mouth and waits for Ani's response.

Kawa
Posted on 11-14-14 09:44 AM Link | ID: 78490
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 85


Posts: 1930/2422
EXP: 5868688
Next: 29852

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 20 days
Last view: 16 hours
"My people have a different word for it," Ani explains, putting away the device and unpausing the video game. "I doubt you'd be able to say it right."


ek_0
Posted on 11-14-14 08:28 PM Link | ID: 78493

Purple Leever

Level: 27


Posts: 80/213
EXP: 115829
Next: 330

Since: 11-02-14
From: Earth

Last post: 1093 days
Last view: 1019 days
"Challenge accepted!" He says proudly

Kawa
Posted on 11-15-14 08:13 PM Link | ID: 78534
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 85


Posts: 1934/2422
EXP: 5868688
Next: 29852

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 20 days
Last view: 16 hours
"Okay. H-hm," Ani prepares with a cough. "Ehl-paghteerrrahh," it carefully enunciates, a soft purring noise overlapping the entire word.

(Written like this: [/irrelevant side-info])


ek_0
Posted on 11-15-14 09:53 PM Link | ID: 78541

Purple Leever

Level: 27


Posts: 87/213
EXP: 115829
Next: 330

Since: 11-02-14
From: Earth

Last post: 1093 days
Last view: 1019 days
Ech0 pauses for a second "El... Pa... Okay it's impossible you win... What do I owe you? Another gem?" He grabs a few gems from his gem bag and offers them in her direction and smiles.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17


Next older thread
Main - The Kitchen Table (Role Play Forum) - The Field of Dreams


Acmlmboard v2.5.4 (8/04/2018)
© 2005-2018 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.164 seconds. (1009KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 207, rows: 521/555, time: 0.104 seconds.