Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,954,596
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
03-29-24 12:54 PM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in Craziness Domain 二番: Kuchi Kopi's Bar | 1 guest | 8 bots

Main - Craziness Domain 二番: Kuchi Kopi's Bar - Bedtime Stories with Astro
Next newer thread | Next older thread

AtomicAstro
Posted on 10-20-17 01:14 AM Link | ID: 103325
Normal User

Wart
Handsome Gentleman
Level: 97

EXP: 9015603
Next: 301722

Since: 08-05-17

Last post: 991 days
Last view: 991 days
Since it is technically nighttime where I live, I figured it wouldn't be the worst time for a bedtime story, so here we go.

Once upon a time a long long time ago, there lived a young boy. This young boy had big dreams, he one day aspired to be an honorable knight. Unfortunately, this boy wasn't born into a noble family. His father had bought him nothing but a Swingball set as his weapon to practice with. He was often told by those around him that he was caught up in a pipe dream, that he would never become a knight, and that he was too young to understand, but he was determined. He vowed to one day disprove the naysayers, and become the most valiant and honorable knight the world had ever seen.

He trained every single day, and would often be scolded by his father for neglecting his responsibilities. He was often told by people observing his training sessions to give it up, but he still pushed through, training until any sort of opportunity could come to him, and one day, it finally came.

It was just a normal day at first, nothing out of the ordinary, until suddenly, all that could be heard were sounds of loud, reverberating explosions and screaming. The young boy had seen it as a call to action, and immediately rushed outside. "No!" his father yelled, "You're staying here!" But this was to no avail, as he had already rushed outside. Buildings were up in flames, and dead bodies were lining the streets.

"Hey, you there!" a menacing voice had called. The boy had turned around to see what looked like a woman, but appeared to have cat ears. "It is I, the Catgirl Goddess of the Apocalypse!!! Just what do you think you're doing acting so nonchalant in my presence?!"

"I have come to slay thee, foul beast!" the boy threatened. The goddess simply laughed. "Oh, you mean like the rest?" The boy had looked behind the goddess to see a massive pile of dead bodies, all of which were that of actual knights. He was terrified, but he wouldn't go down without a fight. "You don't scare me woman, I'll make you suffer!" he retorted.

The goddess had a very smug look on her face, and then started laughing even harder. "Fine, I'll have no problem crushing a small fry like you!" she roared. She had tried to shoot flames at him, but he was dodging quickly and nimbly. The goddess was immediately getting angry, as she was not used to being in battle with a human for this long. The more he dodged the goddess, the closer he got to her.

She had then started going completely all out, blowing every little thing in her path to pieces, hoping that this would in turn kill the boy. Soon enough, there was nothing left in sight that wasn't burnt to pieces, and she had assumed victory. "Hah, I knew he wouldn't survive!"

But just after those words were uttered, she had felt something stick through her chest. A long pole, one appearing to be a tether for a swingball set. The pole was then removed, and she had fallen to the ground. She had angrily hissed "How did you manage to dodge all of that?" He had chuckled and replied "Your reflexes were pretty slow. I may be a fool who uses a swingball set for a weapon, but at least I'm not old."

And that concludes my shitty bedtime story, sleep tight I guess.

Also I typed like the first quarter of this in my underwear.

7/23/18

Swingball
Posted on 10-20-17 01:33 AM Link | ID: 103326
Banned

Luigi
Banned permanently: Unacceptable behavior
Level: 109

EXP: 13772376
Next: 187269

Since: 01-05-17

Last post: 2253 days
Last view: 1887 days
Yay, I’m the deuterogonist! :P

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - Craziness Domain 二番: Kuchi Kopi's Bar - Bedtime Stories with Astro

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.031 seconds. (758KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 60, rows: 481/515, time: 0.026 seconds.