Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,986,938
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
04-19-24 08:30 PM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in Display Case | 20 bots

Main - Display Case - Kafuka Mosts ~ Summer 2012 RESULTS KITAAAAAAAA!
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Pages: 1 2 3

Kawa
Posted on 09-01-12 10:18 AM Link | ID: 25175
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 93

EXP: 7993695
Next: 59115

Since: 01-01-12

Last post: 2022 days
Last view: 337 days
Kafuka Mosts ~ Summer 2012

And so, once again, the Mosts nominations have come to an end! It was a pretty low turnout, to be honest, but we got some pretty obvious results anyway so let's get on with it.

Best Newcomer -- Leaving @Anya, @gridatttack, and @TKB far in the dust with a whopping nine votes against one each, this one's for @Scrydan. I still don't know where the fuck that guy came from so that's pretty well deserved I guess.

Best Oldbie -- Another nice one, and this one has a whole bunch of different names in it. We've got @Nicole and (perhaps surprisingly) @Acmlm hanging on at third place, followed by @Anya and @TKB in the middle... leaving @Emuz as this year's Best Oldbie. How does that even happen?

Most Likely to Make a Lovely Couple -- Not a lot of callers for this one. We've only got seven noms: two of you silly piggies think I would go well with @Cynthia, and only one thinks I should go with @Liliana, but the other four think @Nicole and @Gywall would be good. To which I can say only one thing. You guys suck at shipping.

Sexiest -- Our first category where the "too many" rule is triggered. @Anya is without a doubt the sexiest around, and I really can't disagree, considering the shit I pulled on Tumblr. You know what I mean, beautiful. So that leaves @Danika, @Nicole, @TKB, @Trelior, @nensondubois (who?), and @Ailure (WHAT?!) to win nothing. Good day!

Best ROM Hacker -- Gotta love the @DahrkDaiz embargo. Most of you jokingly voted for the poor sumbitch anyway, but the runner-up and therefore winner of first place is @Mega-Mario with an impressive nine votes, leaving @Acmlm and DJ Bouche as #2, and poor @southbird (who?) as third.

The Wootest -- A category I take responsibility for. Unfortunately, noms distribution made for too many second-place spots so I'm gonna have to cut this down. The Wootest are... @DahrkDaiz and @Emuz. To the eight poor fools who got shafted by their own popularity, there's cake and drinks in the hallway in front of the staff room. Somehow, and I must give him honorable mention for this, @Acmlm got only one vote. So give him an extra slice, Cynthia dear.

Most Likely to Live the Fun Drama Experience -- Emphasis on "drama" it seems from these results. The most likely to live a dramatic experience, fun or otherwise, is ofcourse @GreyMaria with eight votes. @Rydia is not even close to that with only half that amount, leaving @Jet, @Nick, and... @Trelior, what the fuck, in third place.

Best Mood Avatars -- No love for the Crocoduck? Shame on you guys for voting @Gywall into the top spot! @Trelior makes second place, and @Nicole makes up the rear. And what a rear it is.

Best Post Layout -- @Ijah makes the top spot with something for which I can honestly say, I liked the previous version better. I mean, it's not bad but the links... but this isn't the place to whine about that. @Nicole and @Scrydan make up second place together, and who's on third? Who else but @Googie.

Best Diplomat -- You know there's shit when you need one of these. @Gywall seems to be our best bet, according to popular opinion. Can you have a popular opinion when there's only four noms? @Emuz and @Ryudo make second-best together. There is, as the old meme goes, no three.

Most Shy -- While counting noms for this one, I got a bit scared as @Nicole was taking the lead somehow, but in the end normality persevered and Fluttershy won in a photo finish. @Acmlm makes third, though some may have confused "shy" for "totally a goddamn hermit".

Most Sarcastic -- There's no way I could win that, right? It's not like @Trelior is an even bigger asshole than I am... oh wait he totally is, somehow. And poor @Marzen makes third with only one vote. Don't worry, Matt. I know you can do better.

Mostly Likely To Tapped On The Head With A Rolled Up E-Newspaper -- But god damn do you guys dislike @Rydia. Eight of you annoyed peeps would probably rather use an actual newspaper on him, while only six would rather target @GreyMaria. Third place has too many peeps in, so that's that for this category.

Most Likely To Buy Cynthia Some Underpants -- Fun fact: @Cynthia does not wear underpants. So she herself is not as likely, but as unlikely to buy underpants as @Trapster is. Which, in a way, makes Kim look like a total toolbox. Not even a tool, a whole box of 'em. We all knew @Ailure was a bit odd so that's nothing special. For third place, see one category above.

Most Likely To Be Able To Find Acmlm -- Very zen, voting @Acmlm himself as most likely to find himself. I wonder how @Ailure and @Emuz would pull it off from their second place, but not so much DJ Bouche.

Best Male Member -- I don't know how, but @Marzen64 got this one in the bag. @Scrydan is up on second, leaving @Emuz and @Gywall on third. Whatever that implies. Somehow @Acmlm and I didn't qualify :\

Best Female Member -- Sorry @Liliana, but it seems they like @Nicole better. She has seven votes, but Lili's got six so that's not too much of a difference there. And she did win Most Shy so that's fair enough. @Anya and @TKB make third, leaving @Danika to not qualify.

Best Undecided Sex Member -- Who else but @KP9000. I don't know how @Trapster makes second in such a positive category but that's just my own bias speaking. @Lunaria and I make third together, so all hope is not quite lost.

Best of the Staff -- You guys like @KP9000 too much. @Gywall is pretty high up too, leaving @Nicole and @Emuz as third-best. Something is very wrong here.

Most Fun to Talk To -- Me, ofcourse... wait what? @Gywall is #1? How does that even happen? Unfortunately, there's too many noms on second place.

Most Missed -- Somehow, this is not @Acmlm, because the only nominee of the thirteen in this category to get more than one notch is @Ailure.

Best Roleplayer -- Six noms, two nominees, no winners. @GreyMaria and @Trelior. The good, the bad, and they're both silly. You didn't really think I'd say "ugly" now didya?

Smartest -- @Emuz knows more things than @DahrkDaiz, somehow, who is pretty fuckin' smart. Just like dear sweet @Liliana. They make number two to Em's one, leaving @Acmlm, @Ryudo, and @Scrydan at three.

Biggest Smart-Ass -- Smartest's evil twin. @Trelior and I make up a whopping ten votes on this, leaving us both on the #1 spot. I will defeat you, Trailer. @GreyMaria and @NightKev need more practice.

Most Creative -- I'm making an erotic roguelike, how am I only second place? @Ijah and @Scrydan are on top, leaving @DahrkDaiz and @Googie to languish with me, and @Anya and @Ferdal even lower somehow. Have I mentioned something's wrong with the world?

Most Reclusive -- The number one here is ofcourse @Acmlm with a nice eight points. What'd I say? Total fuckin' hermit up in there guys. @Ailure is not reclusive, really. He's just ugly. @Ijah, @Liliana, and @Sukasa probably have their own very good and varied reasons to be #3 together.

Most Mysterious -- Well yeah we all knew @Acmlm works in mysterious ways. @Femine makes number two, leaving @Ailure (who is not mysterious at all, trust me on this one) and @DahrkDaiz (who totes is) at third.

Best at Advice -- @Gywall and @Scrydan somehow get on #1 here. Now, Dan I can imagine, but... whatever.

Best ABXD Developer -- Considering @Mega-Mario and I fuckin' made that thing, and @Dirbaio let you-know-who get his grubby mitts on when I gave Dirby responsibility (and what a responsible thing that was!) it's no wonder MM and I won with eight votes between us, against Dirby's measly two.

Best AB2x Developer -- Yeah I can imagine how @Scrydan won this one. Start a project, get in a bit of a slump, enter the new intern with too much goddamn Red Bull in his system. That may sound disapproving but trust me I didn't mean it in any negative way. @Emuz makes number two, still pretty high for being the head poncho here and DJ Bouche makes three. Heh. That's the guy's UID too. What a twist!

An easier to read table might come later.

You might notice I left out two of Ailure's votes. You can't very well expect to get away with voting for Acmlm as both Best Male Member and Female, right?

Epele
Posted on 09-01-12 10:34 AM Link | ID: 25177
Site Administrator
The Sorceress.
Boing~

Level: 235

EXP: 200676787
Next: 1249105

Last post: 836 days
Last view: 9 hours
Looks like your Crocoduck ate the Most Serious category.

The world could always use more heroes!

Kawa
Posted on 09-01-12 10:36 AM Link | ID: 25178
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia

Hey yeah you're right. Bad evolutionary misstep! BAD! No cookies for you tonight!

Most Serious -- what fucking ever, let's have this one anyway. @Trelior makes up the lead with five serious faces, and @KP9000 follows behind with only four. @Ailure and @Ryudo aren't that serious at all on third.

narf

Scrydan
Posted on 09-01-12 11:05 AM Link | ID: 25179
Normal User
Scryforce - A place that still exists. Neat.
Level: 86

EXP: 5948996
Next: 193111

Since: 07-18-12

Last post: 766 days
Last view: 749 days
The Mosts turned out interesting. Seemed I got a few first places, thanks everyone. And congrats to all the other winners. Now that I have been voted as a good AB 2.X dev, I am going to take a 30 day break...see ya.....

...haha, no. I have MUCH to still do. You can rest assured your votes were well placed. ~_^

Lili~ ♥
Posted on 09-01-12 11:15 AM Link | ID: 25181
Normal User
Queen Lesbian of Kafuka
Level: 159

EXP: 51682489
Next: 128268

Since: 01-06-12

Last post: 2747 days
Last view: 1270 days
Posted by Kawa
Most Likely to Make a Lovely Couple -- Not a lot of callers for this one. We've only got seven noms: two of you silly piggies think I would go well with @Cynthia, and only one thinks I should go with @Liliana, but the other four think @Nicole and @Gywall would be good. To which I can say only one thing. You guys suck at shipping.

Clearly, that means we don't do enough together. >_>

Posted by Kawa
Most Shy -- While counting noms for this one, I got a bit scared as @Nicole was taking the lead somehow, but in the end normality persevered and Fluttershy won in a photo finish. @Acmlm makes third, though some may have confused "shy" for "totally a goddamn hermit".

Can you guess how scared I was about this one? For what it's worth, I don't think Nicole is shy at all.

Posted by Kawa
Best Male Member -- I don't know how, but @Marzen64 got this one in the bag. @Scrydan is up on second, leaving @Emuz and @Gywall on third. Whatever that implies. Somehow @Acmlm and I didn't qualify :\

Given that they voted you for best undecided sex member, well, uh...

Posted by Kawa
Best Female Member -- Sorry @Liliana, but it seems they like @Nicole better. She has seven votes, but Lili's got six so that's not too much of a difference there. And she did win Most Shy so that's fair enough. @Anya and @TKB make third, leaving @Danika to not qualify.

* Liliana cries for the rest of the day

Kawa
Posted on 09-01-12 11:16 AM Link | ID: 25182
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia

* Kawa hugs Liliana in a comforting attempt

Scrydan
Posted on 09-01-12 11:19 AM (rev. 2 of 09-01-12 11:20 AM by Scrydan) Link | ID: 25183
Normal User
Scryforce - A place that still exists. Neat.
Level: 86

EXP: 5948996
Next: 193111

Since: 07-18-12

Last post: 766 days
Last view: 749 days
If it wasn't for my duel vote for best female member, you would have both tied if I left it only for you. :(

Would it mean anything to say you were placed first before my finished votes that were added?

Taryn
Posted on 09-01-12 03:19 PM Link | ID: 25189
Normal User

Red Birdo
RIP
Fat Lesbian
Level: 88

EXP: 6575671
Next: 74993

Since: 04-03-12

Last post: 3449 days
Last view: 3448 days
Didn't win anything, but given my newness to Kafuka I'm not surprised. At least I got some votes. At Acmlm's Board people wouldn't even notice my existence.

That's when you feel my kind of love.

Lunaria
Posted on 09-01-12 03:29 PM Link | ID: 25190
Normal User
Professional Lurker
Level: 36

EXP: 284165
Next: 23945

Since: 01-03-12

Last post: 2005 days
Last view: 2004 days
Wait shit?

Someone voted for me? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
My perfect plan, ruined! D:

GreyMaria
Posted on 09-01-12 04:03 PM Link | ID: 25192
Normal User
~</3
Outta here.
Level: 99

EXP: 9706144
Next: 293856

Last post: 3934 days
Last view: 3723 days
So who's the unobservant derp who voted someone like me for Biggest Smartass?

Marzen64
Posted on 09-01-12 06:08 PM Link | ID: 25194
Normal User
T̨̞͎͓͉̮͓̠o͚͎o ̴̘̼̳͔̥̺͓m̤̤a̸̳̫̜̠̬͉̗ny͕̳ ̥͈̘̞͟c͚̦̳̘̠̟ͅo҉̗͎̮̣͉o̷͍̤̥̞͔͎̹k҉͙̲̩͍̮̮s͈̼͎
Level: 82

EXP: 5007356
Next: 201871

Since: 01-02-12

Last post: 3398 days
Last view: 2685 days

I won one category and it's one I'm not sure I deserve, but thank you all for voting me for it anyway! It means a lot to be considered "best" at something, especially if that something is "overall".

And for some reason I got third in most sarcastic, only other thing I placed in. Wow, that was unexpected.

Emuz
Posted on 09-02-12 06:55 PM Link | ID: 25268
Site Administrator

11 Hit Combo:
Mother's Rosario
Level: 108

EXP: 13243456
Next: 277043

Since: 12-30-11

Last post: 137 days
Last view: 12 days
Thank you @Kawa for running the KCS for Summer 2012. You did an awesome job. :)

The Dynamic Profile Administrator™

"Never Knows Best"
Note: if you can see this my layout broke. ALL THE CREDITS WILL BE REVEALED!!
'Victory Noriko' by @thatsheepagain.
'Chibi Dance Noriko' by @Haru__Kitsu.
'Deity's Night Out (Featuring Gabbie)'
by @thatsheepagain
Noriko Emotes by @Haru__Kitsu.
Side Bar Noriko by @thatsheepagain
'Noriko's Nature Walk' by @projectTiGER_
Emotive Noriko by @thatsheepagain.
"Space Candy Noriko" by BerryVerrine.
"Super Sharp Noriko" by Xionfes.
A gift illustration from the wonderful EverKinzPony!
"Magical Girl Noriko" by @cute_hospital!
"Patient Chibi Noriko" by @Ruii_ki!
'Dapper '60s Noriko' by @thatsheepagain.
'Shiny Chibi Noriko' by @inioli.
'Flower Veil Noriko' by @Sushiee_.
'Noriko in Realism' by @_Sarybuu.
'Noriko's Midnight Adventure' by @projectTiGER_
'Yukata Noriko' by @yunyunmaru_
'Birthday Wishes Noriko' by @thatsheepagain

Gohan
Posted on 09-02-12 10:15 PM Link | ID: 25275
Normal User

Level: 130

EXP: 25144173
Next: 586404

Since: 06-19-12

Last post: 2823 days
Last view: 2716 days

Posted by GreyMaria
So who's the unobservant derp who voted someone like me for Biggest Smartass?

You're very welcome, dude. Enjoy. on the other hand, good job to everyone. And I'm sorry Lili, it was tough for myself, too.

Lunaria
Posted on 09-02-12 10:47 PM Link | ID: 25279
Normal User
Professional Lurker
Level: 36

EXP: 284165
Next: 23945

Last post: 2005 days
Last view: 2004 days
Will trophy bags be handed out? :V

Elemi
Posted on 09-03-12 12:22 AM Link | ID: 25281
Normal User

Jejfjsiejrjntnyns8fujrtnjs8f7eibrbtudiwie
Level: 37

EXP: 320655
Next: 17598

Since: 01-05-12

Last post: 1619 days
Last view: 154 days
Oh, yay, I won something for once ^_^

Nicole
Posted on 09-03-12 12:23 AM Link | ID: 25282
Administrator
Goddess of the Apocalypse
Level: 199

EXP: 111496476
Next: 1640608

Last post: 251 days
Last view: 251 days
1980 4489 16
Woah, I'm surprised I won... thank you everyone! ^^;;;

Emuz
Posted on 09-03-12 12:36 AM Link | ID: 25283
Site Administrator

11 Hit Combo:
Mother's Rosario

Posted by Lunaria

I plan to hand out badges.. I've got the list of winners and I need to sort it out. If I forget after a while poke me with a stick periodically ;)

"Never Knows Best"
by @thatsheepagain

Gohan
Posted on 09-03-12 12:38 AM Link | ID: 25284
Normal User

Level: 130

EXP: 25144173
Next: 586404

Since: 06-19-12

Last post: 2823 days
Last view: 2716 days

Posted by Emuz
Posted by Lunaria

I plan to hand out badges.. I've got the list of winners and I need to sort it out. If I forget after a while poke me with a stick periodically ;)

So does this mean I'll be getting a badge that looks like an Newspaper?:D

Emuz
Posted on 09-03-12 01:13 AM Link | ID: 25285
Site Administrator

11 Hit Combo:
Mother's Rosario

I think due to time it may not be too fancy (this time at least) Depends on if I enlist help. :) Let me think on it.

"Never Knows Best"
by @thatsheepagain

Next Jen
Posted on 09-03-12 03:10 AM Link | ID: 25297
Normal User
Trudging Scribe
Level: 88

EXP: 6527989
Next: 122675

Since: 08-04-12
Acmlmn' Since: 2001

Last post: 1574 days
Last view: 1324 days
Thank you guys! Feels strange being nominated for best newbie. o_O

I was too busy and totally forgot to vote. Oops. Next time I'll be sure to remember.

Pages: 1 2 3

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - Display Case - Kafuka Mosts ~ Summer 2012 RESULTS KITAAAAAAAA!

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.093 seconds. (953KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 215, rows: 654/693, time: 0.067 seconds.