Points of Required Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Bitbucket/GIT | @acmlmboard | IRC: #abdev
Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 4,609,192
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Calendar | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
12-15-17 04:39 AM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in Creativity and Artwork Showcase! | 1 guest

Main - Creativity and Artwork Showcase! - Degeneracy Exhibition (NSFW)
Next newer thread | Next older thread

AtomicAstro
Posted on 09-30-17 03:38 PM Link | ID: 102359

Bloober
Idiocy Aficionado
Level: 27

EXP: 109074
Next: 7085

Since: 08-05-17

Last post: 23 days
Last view: 21 days
Well I figured since I guess you could say I'm kinda autistic artistic I may as well post some of my horrid creations on here since I never make threads here apart from an ask thread where people ask me questions about Good Burger.

So yeeaah here's some of my latest calamities.

And also have some animation junk if that sounds appealing.

I was a little hesitant to post any of my artistic stuff here since I didn't want to fill this place up with my weird deformed creatures that occasionally are discernible as images of something, but whatever we all end up as worm shit anyway.

Also I labeled this thread NSFW since some things I do might be a bit more on the sexual or otherwise risque side, not sure how you guys feel about that considering that I wasn't able to select NSFW on the thread lables so I'm not posting anything too far on that end yet.

"I am cool because I was born before you and I swear this is not nostalgia talking my time period is just objectively better shut up."
~Dani

< Nicole > I'm going to add fake quotes to astro's signature and see if she notices

Robbie Rage
Posted on 09-30-17 04:50 PM Link | ID: 102360

Wendy Koopa
Kafuka's Resident Paladin
Level: 67

EXP: 2497318
Next: 95554

Since: 11-22-16
Since: 2001

Last post: 1 day
Last view: 16 hours
Neat! Are these all original characters?

AtomicAstro
Posted on 09-30-17 07:24 PM Link | ID: 102361

Bloober
Idiocy Aficionado
Level: 27

EXP: 109074
Next: 7085

Since: 08-05-17

Last post: 23 days
Last view: 21 days
Posted by Robbie Rage
Neat! Are these all original characters?

The only one of those that wasn't somebody else's character was the first one. Maybe expect to see more of her in the future, I've been thinking of giving her a name and maybe making her a character.

"I am cool because I was born before you and I swear this is not nostalgia talking my time period is just objectively better shut up."
~Dani

< Nicole > I'm going to add fake quotes to astro's signature and see if she notices

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - Creativity and Artwork Showcase! - Degeneracy Exhibition (NSFW)

Acmlmboard v2.5.3pre Development (4/08/2015)
© 2005-2015 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.024 seconds. (678KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 66, rows: 521/545, time: 0.012 seconds.