Attention!!™
SMB3 Hacking Forum Opened!
Information needed!
If you have any useful data on hacking SMB3, please post it in the this stickied thread in the new SMB3 Forum. We are also looking for someone to help run a SMB3 hacking Wiki.
Join the Kafuka Discord! (Click here)
Views: 5,487,813
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Calendar | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
09-25-18 09:45 PM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in msg db 'Computer Address',0xa | 1 guest

Main - msg db 'Computer Address',0xa - Blargboard Plus
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Tierage
Posted on 12-02-14 04:38 AM Link | ID: 79535

Beezo

Level: 40

EXP: 413528
Next: 27781

Since: 07-31-14
Pronouns: GNU/Linux

Last post: 70 days
Last view: 70 days
Posted on Kuribo64 first then RVLution, figured I'd post it here too.

I decided to make a test board earlier today without a name where I'd just go in and change up Blargboard a bit. For an example, I'd move stuff around. Eventually, after I got an ABXD plugin to work and I changed the design quite a bit, I decided to make it more than just a little toy. I posted a link to it on Kuribo64 saying that it's like a mod. Eventually it spread to RVLution, and now here at Kafuka. So yeah.

This mod thing of Blargboard 1.2 has a nice variety of small features to begin with, listed at the forum thread on Kuribo64 found here.

Here's a screenshot of the homepage and here's one of the Dashboard, aka Admin panel.
You can go to the test board/dev board/whatever by clicking here. Oh, and it's not open sourced yet. Once it's more stable and becomes more than just a big pile of tweaks I'll make it open sourced. Click here to vote for the name for it.

Thoughts?

Express Yourself

H Magyar H
(post deleted) ID: 103693

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - msg db 'Computer Address',0xa - Blargboard Plus

Acmlmboard v2.5.4 (8/04/2018)
© 2005-2018 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.040 seconds. (610KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 56, rows: 451/484, time: 0.032 seconds.