Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,952,161
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
03-28-24 11:31 AM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in General Forum | 10 bots

Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Thierry
Posted on 12-22-17 05:53 PM, in (rev. 3 of 12-23-17 06:10 AM by Thierry) Link | ID: 115874
Normal User

Level: 107

EXP: 12886561
Next: 204750

Since: 03-19-13

Last post: 34 days
Last view: 1 day
soo.. last night's dream. I was working for a quite nazi-type boss and at some point messed up and offended him. so he sent me and a black guy I knew, with a gun, outside to kill me. I tried to talk the guy out of it, didn't work. so I jumped at him and stole his gun. I pointed it at him, faking having killing intent in order to scare him away. he'd back off a bit, as if letting me go, but as soon as I started leaving he resumed his chase. I did not want to kill him, so I ran around the whole town with the gun. it's hard to stop while running in a dream, so I had to watch out for cars. I passed in front of my place twice, and the second time I tried to get in. this time I thought he was far enough for me to enter and lose him, but then I heard him close to me. since he now knew my address, I was suddenly filled with killing intent, and turned around to shoot him.. but it wasn't him, only a harmless random guy. so I did nothing, except wake up.

Arisotura
Posted on 12-24-17 10:41 AM, in (rev. 2 of 12-24-17 10:42 AM by Arisotura) Link | ID: 116503
Developer
pancakes
Level: 83

EXP: 5395289
Next: 36932

Since: 01-05-12

Last post: 654 days
Last view: 193 days
(there was more, but as usual, forgotten)

starts where I'm walking in some street with a friend. apparently I'm supposed to take a plane later on.

a plane lands on the road, but it's just a guy in some device that is a bike and large wings. it's about as large as a lane on the road. he then pedals away. my friend inquires, I comment about how that's probably not my plane, not enough space to carry me anyway.

then there's a ship with a large rectangular, open bottom, that comes. it hovers close to some structure. I can read "SA Robert" or something like that on it. I'm now part of a group of people waiting on the street. on the structure, there are a few agents, they're writing names on it, and I can recognize... mine. there's a black bald guy speaking some discourse but I don't remember it.

they abduct people for whatever nefarious purpose.

so I run away to the left. (noting that it's night at this point, but it seems to change later on)

the other people seem to stay behind? oh well, up to them.

I run away, trying to hide in shadows, but they don't really make an effort at getting me.

at some point, someone comes out from a nearby building, and he's the black bald guy from earlier. he doesn't use force but runs next to me and tries to talk me into coming back. I try stabbing him with a 4-color pen, doesn't do much other than making him bleed some, and... making him become white. shrug. he never tries to fight back and doesn't seem to really notice I'm attacking him. oh and it becomes day, too.

we eventually arrive to some place with many cars and a bus parked. which is where I leave the guy from before, he goes in one of the cars and seems impaired enough that he leaves me alone. the cars are full of staff waiting for something. the bus seems to be for late abducted people?? the bus driver is an extraterrestrial being that looks like a brown blob with arms and legs.

but I keep going.

I see a couple trains far away, might be police trains?? (they look more like ambulance trains tho) someone from the parking lot goes "hurry up, you've already made me miss a train". implying they're really waiting for me to be captured??

I reach some structure where there's a thin rail of sorts going like 20m over water, and some thicker (but still very thin) concrete bridge thing accompanying it. I go on the latter. avoid a guy who's going the opposite way.

eventually an helicopter comes from the right to chase me. with a guy hanging from it and holding a bigass rifle that turns out to be a flashball type thing. well atleast they don't want to outright kill me, that's... nice?

the bridge has a more complex structure at this point. I want to try going to the other side to protect myself from the flashball gun, but can't get through the structure. I keep going. at the end of it, the helicopter gets close, allowing the guy to land on the bridge. the guy threatens to shoot me, commenting that 17 shots would let me "read on the water" (which I interpret as it being enough to send me down in the sea). I get out some whip thing and start attacking him...

... which is where I wake up because my real arm followed the move and hit the wall.

(I like how this shit is full of action but never actually gets dire)

I remember other dream bits but they're different things.

like, a big round building with many toilet stalls, but they're all bad enough in one way or another that none of them is usable.

at grandparents' house, with their dog (a weird dog-sheep mix), and chitchat about dog strolling, like how if the dog learns a circuit he can later go alone...

want some revolution in your coffee?

Nicole
Posted on 12-27-17 02:24 PM, in Link | ID: 117302
Administrator
Goddess of the Apocalypse
Level: 199

EXP: 111218315
Next: 1918769

Since: 01-03-12

Last post: 229 days
Last view: 229 days
10503 4467 2
I had a dream where I was lost in a gigantic store trying to find an amplifier for my keyboard... very strange.

Robbie Rage
Posted on 12-28-17 01:54 AM, in Link | ID: 117569
Normal User

Boomerang Brother
Fueled by Board Nostalgia and Old Memes
Level: 128

EXP: 24192456
Next: 189244

Since: 11-22-16
Since: 2001

Last post: 696 days
Last view: 100 days
I had a dream that I got trapped in a run down house in South Carolina being stalked by a chainsaw wielding murder family.

That's the last time I play Resident Evil 7 that late at night..

Epele
Posted on 12-28-17 11:44 AM, in (rev. 2 of 12-28-17 11:45 AM by Epele) Link | ID: 117628
Site Administrator
The Sorceress.
Boing~

Level: 235

EXP: 200176369
Next: 1749523

Since: 01-01-12

Last post: 813 days
Last view: 12 hours
Read at your own risk. Warning: Lewd. 18+ stuff.

I was dreaming that I was having sex with one guy with his big penis up my pussy while another guy came along and pushed his up my anus. While these two guys were nailing my two holes, my girl came along, caressing my head before pushing her pussy against my mouth. In the end, both guys came inside me at the same time.

The world could always use more heroes!

Swingball
Posted on 12-28-17 05:14 PM, in Link | ID: 117731
Banned

Luigi
Banned permanently: Unacceptable behavior
Level: 109

EXP: 13769617
Next: 190028

Since: 01-05-17

Last post: 2252 days
Last view: 1886 days
I just keep dreaming that I get banned before my one year anniversary. I don’t know why. X-P

Nicole
Posted on 12-28-17 05:15 PM, in Link | ID: 117733
Administrator

10525 4467 2
Posted by Swingball
I just keep dreaming that I get banned before my one year anniversary. I don’t know why. X-P

Well... if it was prophesized in a dream, I have to do it now, right?

Swingball
Posted on 12-28-17 05:17 PM, in Link | ID: 117738
Banned

Luigi
Banned permanently: Unacceptable behavior
Level: 109

EXP: 13769617
Next: 190028

Since: 01-05-17

Last post: 2252 days
Last view: 1886 days
The Future Can Always Be Changed...

Arisotura
Posted on 03-05-18 12:00 PM, in Link | ID: 128360
Developer
pancakes

looks like his dream got real

as for mine, it wasn't half bad, I don't seem to remember a lot of it tho

so, memory starts in my parents' house court, where I find some weird flight device. you stick some strap thing on your head, and it has large wings (2-3m each) attached. you take off by running a (apparently short) distance, then adjust your trajectory by pulling a string on the left.

I first train myself for a while, eventually I master it and manage to fly over the house and get to the backyard.

I fly more using it, but I don't remember details, but it's epic shit nonetheless.

some house in the desert or similar place.

I hang around with friends there, several of them are trans (one of them seems to be a trans guy I actually know irl). they propose going to the beach...

I accept, but then remember that my body isn't shaved cleanly and I have no razors left. I decide to go buy some razors to try fixing that before we go.

(my memory is imprecise at this point, but I think that's how it went)

I use the wings to get to a place where I can buy shit.

there is a point where the strap thing slips off my head, but it doesn't get bad. I just put it back on.

but when I get back, border police bust me. I look at the route on Google Map. turns out I illegally crossed a border to get to a shop, as if I went from Morocco to Spain or something, but without a sea inbetween. weird.

so I halt at the border. the 'border police' are two agents that don't wear uniforms or anything identifying them as some police. weird. one of them looks like Nicolas Cage.

I go to a place with a tilted grid thing, they follow me there (at the same time I hear police comment it in some weird coded language). I enlarge a hole in the grid, sit on it, and proceed to... take a shit. the agents comment about it. I plan on using Cage's hat to wipe once I'm done, but I wake up before doing so.

oh well.

Robbie Rage
Posted on 03-05-18 12:44 PM, in Link | ID: 128361
Normal User

Boomerang Brother

I had a dream in which I found a Mortal Kombat 2 machine in my dad's basement.

I was sad when I woke up.

Arisotura
Posted on 03-13-18 02:15 PM, in (rev. 2 of 03-13-18 02:16 PM by Arisotura) Link | ID: 128802
Developer
pancakes

had lots of dream material, but I only remember the one I had in the last 30 minutes of sleep

so it begins with me entering a grocery store or supermarket of kinds, to buy groceries for the week

I look at food items and consider how long they'll last, etc...

I pick up a pack of ravioli, then I realize I have no cart or basket or bag. fortunately I'm still close to the entrance and there's a stack of green baskets, so I take one

but then I also realize I have no money (wearing some lazy comfy shorts and the pockets are ostensibly empty), so I leave and postpone the whole thing to tomorrow

[on the way out I'm walking but somehow it becomes that I'm aboard dad's car]

on the freeway, driving along

several occurences of driving alongside a girl on a Barbie Girl kinda scooter, she is trying to carry a white multifunction printer on her seat, and taking really weird positions (to try holding it, I guess)

in the meantime we're playing this song in our car

but unsurprisingly the endeavor does not go too well. the printer slides off the seat and falls, with a corner kind of sinking into the road and severely damaged. (could and should have been much worse considering the speed, tho)

the girl notices and stops in the emergency lane (at this point she's back to a normal driving position). the printer is surprisingly close, so guess we weren't going that fast at all actually??

dad leaves the freeway (there are things he moans about but I don't remember), but just going into some loop and eventually entering the freeway again, so we could keep following the girl and ensuring she doesn't lose her printer again...? we see she picked it up and is back on track, but she left some white plastic bits behind.

in the loop, a speed limit sign that says 18, with weird shit around. I wonder whether it's saying the speed limit there is 18km/h (which would be quite an atypical number) or whether they're reminding us of the phone number for emergencies (in France we dial 18 to call the fire brigade).

Thierry
Posted on 03-18-18 08:53 AM, in Link | ID: 129065
Normal User

So, another flying dream. this one was much more realistic. the places were more real, and mostly inspired by ones I see everyday in real life, except better. some had japanese-style roofs.
so yeah, in this dream I could speak to people more freely, and some peeps wanted me for my flying power which had definitely improved.
in the dream I could land on any surface I wanted, or jump down my building and fly to slow my fall, then land perfectly. some other NPCs had flying power as well, though slower. it was fun having them follow me when flying upwards. they were more or less a community of people with powers living near my dream-renovated place. each NPC had thier own personality, and one following me more than others, a girl, made a lot of comments, not unlike Alyx in Half-Life 2.

I could do fun stuff like use air currents to fly really fast and for the first time, straight horizontally. I was too fast for the one NPC still following me to catch up for a while, however doing that for long drained me. so when I got to the end of the current I couldn't keep flying on my own, like when you have zero mana left. all I could do was make a slow fall. I was close to the ground so I landed fine regardless and the NPC rejoined me, then I woke up.
the dream might have been due to me sleeping in an awkward position.

still middle of the night and I'm tired as hell, so I went back to sleep.

the stage was roughly a mix of my apartment and half-life 2 outside areas. this time around I wasn't the protagonist myself. there was an actual story.
it was three orphans; a older dark-haired girl and two younger siblings. the younger siblings were able to survive only thanks to her help. but one night, she lost her memories (I forgot why, this is where I start to not remember things fully) and somehow the key to remembering, was a cat. my cat.
then it became a war battle game where, using the character's power, I shot down people from afar til at some point no matter what they wouldn't go down.. nor move. that was weird so I approached them.. and they were decoys. they seemed to be 3D until you interact with them, and they turn out to be 2D decoys on some sort of monitor screen. once close, attacking thier decoys makes them disappear. so I walked back to the others and saw the enemies took away the cat. welp.
I went on a search for it, but they placed more decoys, whose look was exactly like my cat. but when coming close and trying to interact they do nothing and if you keep going they eventually disappear. at that point the character was me again. half of the later decoys were small bombs that start ticking when you get close and/or interact.
then of the last three, the first and third were loudly ticking, major bombs. and the second meowed at me when I approached, confirming it was the real deal.

so I grabbed my cat, told my bro (who was there for some reason) to run off with me this instant, and we did. the explosion wasn't that as strong as the huge ticking suggested. regardless, everybody's safe and I got my cat. so I snuggled with my cat a lot. my mom asked why jokingly, and then I woke up.

now, I fed the cat and it's sleeping beside me. I win.

Nicole
Posted on 03-21-18 02:27 PM, in Link | ID: 129299
Administrator

11059 4467 2
Very odd dream last night. My family (though not my sister, for some reason) and I had gone to some resort-- not sure where, probably in Florida, somewhere sunny and with nice beaches.

The resort building was brand new, and we spent most of the time there; it was a big multi-story building with lots of balconies, outdoor rooftop swimming pool, etc. For some reason everyone was really interested in talking about the old kid's TV show Dragon Tales.

So eventually we leave the resort and checkout, and are walking through the city some distance away when suddenly we notice that the resort building is leaning over dramatically. As we all watch, it crashes to the ground, the windows filling with fire as it collapses.

Obviously I'm horrified, freaking out, wanting to get out of the area now and also wondering how many people must have died in the collapse... but the odd thing is, no one else really is. Like, it's not like my family is happy, but they're kind of just like "good thing I wasn't in there". My dad actually wants to go over to the flaming wreckage and check it out, though we don't do that. Times Square-style giant TVs over the street meanwhile are showing footage of people being killed by flaming debris from the collapse.

But eventually I convince them that we need to go, and we stop at a restaurant before heading back to our car (which I guess was parked nowhere near the resort). The restaurant was very strange, with gates separating different sections, and all sorts of rules about ordering, very few of which I remember. I'm super impatient, I want to get out of the city now, but my family just wants to continue to enjoy the rest of their vacation, so I'm very stressed.

then I woke up.

Robbie Rage
Posted on 03-24-18 12:37 AM, in Link | ID: 129404
Normal User

Boomerang Brother

Last night I had a dream about my wedding day...and EVERYTHING went wrong.

This is the second time I've had this dream. Dare I go for a third?

Arisotura
Posted on 04-15-18 10:47 AM, in Link | ID: 130546
Developer
pancakes

watching or playing a weird SM64DS hack, a modified Bob-Omb Battlefield.

beach-themed enemies, like those crabs. overall colors are more yellowish and cyanish, and oddly saturated. there's this vignette effect around the view. depth of field is weird, sometimes the fog is very close then going into it pushes it way further back. there are also weird palm trees, like, most of them are cut/broken, but they're glitchy and they're visible through the ground...

the player was climbing the mountain (that was just a side) to reach some entrance at the top...

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 04-15-18 07:18 PM, in Link | ID: 130555
Normal User

Roy Koopa
My name is Sanger Zonvolt. I am the Sword that cleaves evil!
Level: 153

EXP: 45187636
Next: 135768

Since: 01-04-12

Last post: 1030 days
Last view: 993 days
Posted by Robbie Rage

You married your best man instead?

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Epele
Posted on 04-15-18 07:38 PM, in Link | ID: 130562
Site Administrator
The Sorceress.
Boing~

Level: 235

EXP: 200176369
Next: 1749523

Since: 01-01-12

Last post: 813 days
Last view: 12 hours
Posted by ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted by Robbie Rage

You married your best man instead?
Oh. My. Word.

That was way funnier than it should have been.

The world could always use more heroes!

Thierry
Posted on 05-13-18 06:11 PM, in Link | ID: 132276
Normal User

fun dream. I only recall the last parts well so here goes:

I was at a building I only went to once, but remembered pretty well for being a tad maze-y. well it was much more mazey this time.
so, I found a tiny rodent seemingly lost, so I picked it up. it was.. white. it was cute. it had little bunny ears.
totally a stranded, adorable little bun.

so I decided to take it home. I was doing several weird things at the time (going through the town half-naked, carrying a important rock for some reason) had to go through many places trying to get home to take the bun to a safer place. I was sure my fluffball of a cat wouldn't attack the bun.

on the way I had to deal with some people. and also, the snow. the first part of the dream explained why there was snow, but I don't remember. so I was walking and walking endlessly, through the town and the mazey buildings, occasionally having to go back to try a different way till I'm out. I got pretty far, wasn't too far from home.
I got into a problem with a construction worker, and first tried to ignore him and go. he didn't like it, so I went back and dealt with him in a friendly manner. I explained myself and he calmed down. he was pretty jolly when he's not pissed, and so were his comrades. I justified myself by telling him I didn't steal the rock from him, and he replied it was good. so, I went on my way while him and his comrades were taking photos of the unusual display that I was: a half-naked person, only covering thier top half with a bath towel I got early in the dream. and of course, carrying a rodent and a shiny rock.
so I went on my way, through the snow. now the snow wasn't everywhere, only at certain places. I was nearing the end of my way so there was much more. but I noticed while trying to deal with shoe problems, that I dropped the rock somewhere in the snow. thankfully, kids followed me so I asked them to search through the snow. they found it and I was half-awake. I tried to hurry and get home, but yea, I woke up. I had still the bun in my hand right before I woke up.

Jamie
Posted on 05-13-18 06:35 PM, in Link | ID: 132277
Banned
Excessive drama.
Level: 73

EXP: 3409411
Next: 76457

Since: 06-03-14

Last post: 1819 days
Last view: 503 days
something about Computer Magic

but what did you expect from someone who has a huge crush on her

Arisotura
Posted on 06-05-18 01:39 PM, in (rev. 2 of 06-05-18 02:18 PM by Arisotura) Link | ID: 133437
Developer
pancakes

sleeping in multiple parts makes for multiple dreams, but one I had that I remember (and felt freakingly realistic)

was the typical computer weirdness dream

like, using my laptop, but bits of functionality progressively disappearing. I play a game, but additional functionality provided by updates/patches goes away more and more. apparently files are getting deleted at random, but never system files.

the same happens to my phone, in a more drastic fashion -- apps and interface bits progressively disappear, and eventually there's nothing left but the background.

so I think that some virus is causing that... I consider asking to borrow a comrade's Linux computer to investigate the phone's SD card, hoping to be able to undelete the lost files.

speaking of comrades, I'm with them in some new squat. they propose me a 'room' which is actually just a kid-sized bed, it's lined up with others, there are dents in the wall that act as some 'separation'... weird.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.317 seconds. (900KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 225, rows: 638/675, time: 0.290 seconds.