Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,986,857
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
04-19-24 06:09 PM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in Craziness Domain 二番: Kuchi Kopi's Bar | 16 bots

Main - Craziness Domain 二番: Kuchi Kopi's Bar - Erotic Fanfiction Generator (For the most insane and LOL moments)
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Scrydan
Posted on 11-15-12 08:33 PM, in Link | ID: 28833
Normal User
Scryforce - A place that still exists. Neat.
Level: 86

EXP: 5948928
Next: 193179

Since: 07-18-12

Last post: 766 days
Last view: 749 days
I'm not one to usually post this type of thread but I thought it is pretty funny and we could get some funny stories into some posts here.
I found this generator from a few others and it can really create some quite hilariously stupid erotic fanfiction.

The site that has the amusing and amazing generator can be found here.
Here's a few I found quite funny.

Posted by Scrydan
Fabulous Lang Syne

Dr. Evil sipped quickly at his drink and stood fabulous behind a Bill Clinton. He wasn't sure why he had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. He was no good at parties anyhow. They always made him feel most amazing and he ended up like he was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how awesome his foot got when he was nervous.

Well, truth be told, Dr. Evil knew very well why he was at the party: to see James Bond.

Ah, James Bond. Just the thought of him, the chance of a glimpse of his cool hair made Dr. Evil's heart beat like Swiper who likes swiping.

But tonight everyone was masked. Dr. Evil peered huskily through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was James Bond. There, he thought, the man over by the hotpocket, the marvelous one with the dragon mask. It had to be James Bond. No one else could look so sexy, even in a dragon mask.

He began to walk Dr. Evil's way and Dr. Evil started to panic. What if he actually talked to Dr. Evil?

James Bond came right up to Dr. Evil and Dr. Evil thought that he was going to faint.

"Hello," James Bond said romantically. "What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking at the Obama," Dr. Evil said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so fantastic.

Just then, an irrestistable voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."

Dr. Evil's heart leapt. If they were together at midnight, that meant that James Bond might ...

"Happy New Year!"

James Bond swept Dr. Evil into his arms, bent him on the tallest mountain in the whole wide world, and kissed Dr. Evil lovingly, slipping him the tongue and groping his chest.

Dr. Evil could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. He reached out manly and pulled James Bond's mask off his face. It was James Bond! "I knew it was you," Dr. Evil said and took his own mask off.

"And it's ... you," James Bond said. "You know, I'm just going to go get some punch."

Dr. Evil watched him go. He would be right back, Dr. Evil was sure. Just as soon as he had his punch.

And then they would fall in love.

A Most Amazing Occurrence

Dr. Evil paced up and down, jiggling his chest. His very good friend, Mary Sue Hotpocket, had arranged to meet him here on the tallest mountain in the whole wide world. "I have something sexy to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Hotpocket was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Dr. Evil expected to see her bounce up, her marvelous hair streaming behind her and her awesome eyes aglow.

Dr. Evil heard footsteps, but they seemed rather cool for a delicate and hot girl like Mary Sue Hotpocket, whose tread was fantastic. He turned around and found James Bond staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" James Bond said manly. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Dr. Evil had said that, but now he was beginning to wish he hadn't acted so huskily. "Mary Sue Hotpocket asked to meet me here." As he gazed at James Bond, his foot began to throb lovingly.

"Oh," James Bond said, quickly. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Dr. Evil said and caught James Bond by his hair. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," James Bond said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, like Swiper who likes swiping.

From behind a Obama, Mary Sue Hotpocket watched with an irrestistable light in her fabulous eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Dr. Evil/James Bond". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the dragon from extinction.

Dr. Evil and James Bond
by William Shakespeare

Enter Dr. Evil

James Bond appears above at a window

Dr. Evil:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the Obama, and James Bond is the dragon.
Arise, fabulous dragon, and rickroll the most amazing hotpocket.
See, how he leans his foot upon his hair!
O, that I were a glove upon that hair,
That I might touch that foot!

James Bond:
O Dr. Evil, Dr. Evil! wherefore art thou Dr. Evil?
What's in a name? That which we call a chest
By any other name would smell as sexy
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "like Swiper who likes swiping"
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove awesome.

Dr. Evil:
Swain, by yonder most amazing hotpocket I swear
That tips on the tallest mountain in the whole wide world the marvelous Bill Clinton--

James Bond:
O, swear not by the hotpocket, the irrestistable hotpocket,
That huskily changes in its hot orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise hot.
Sweet, fantastic night! A thousand times fantastic night!
Parting is such cool sorrow,
That I shall say fantastic night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Dr. Evil:
Sleep dwell upon thy foot, peace in thy hair!
Would I were sleep and peace, so lovingly to rest!
manly will I to my fabulous chest's cell,
Its help to rickroll, and my sexy chest to tell.

What stories have you to share from this generator?

Kawa
Posted on 11-15-12 08:43 PM, in Link | ID: 28836
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 93

EXP: 7993607
Next: 59203

Since: 01-01-12

Last post: 2022 days
Last view: 337 days
Can madlibs be considered a generator? With all these different things to enter... personally I'd more readily consider it a generator if it only took the protagonist names and genders and rolled the rest from there.

Scrydan
Posted on 11-15-12 08:50 PM, in Link | ID: 28838
Normal User
Scryforce - A place that still exists. Neat.
Level: 86

EXP: 5948928
Next: 193179

Since: 07-18-12

Last post: 766 days
Last view: 749 days
*Shrugs

Eh, I could have titled it a bit differently but it still is funny. (Blame the mostly shameless title copy)

SapphireBlaze
Posted on 11-21-12 07:15 PM, in Link | ID: 28942
Normal User

I may or may not be back to life.
Level: 53

EXP: 1102667
Next: 54452

Since: 10-09-12

Last post: 2400 days
Last view: 2005 days
Aghast Tripping

Larry Sunshine tripped along exitedly. He was on his way to meet his lover, JayJay, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a raptor hopping along, carrying a potato in its mouth.

Larry Sunshine was almost on a plane when he came across a magical cake, lying alone on a fascist plate. "That must be a treat from my fabulous bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked collossal, so he ate it.

It gave him the most rather mediocre tingling sensation in his sphincter. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see JayJay.

When JayJay came out to meet him, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Larry Sunshine cried doggedly.

"Your palm! And your knee!" JayJay said. "They're vampiric! Can't you feel it?"

Larry Sunshine felt his palm and his knee. They were indeed quite vampiric. "Oh, no!" Larry Sunshine said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that magical cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," JayJay said. "I got you a carving knife. It must have been that hallatious man who lives nearby. He acts a little turgidly, ever since he slammed a spatula."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Larry Sunshine sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," JayJay said roughly, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your palm is really fantastic like that."

"Really?" Larry Sunshine dried her tears. Larry Sunshine kissed JayJay and it was an entirely hysterical sensation, like the beach boys shimmy'n down the street on a hot summer Sunday..

They spent the night having entirely hysterical sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.
-----------------------------

Wow, first try and I get a TG story, kinda says something about my luck.

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - Craziness Domain 二番: Kuchi Kopi's Bar - Erotic Fanfiction Generator (For the most insane and LOL moments)

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.049 seconds. (803KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 80, rows: 499/532, time: 0.041 seconds.