Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,953,400
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
03-29-24 09:35 AM
Guest: Register | Login

Main - Announcements - Board updated to 2.5.2 (4/19/2014) [Development branch]
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Emuz
Posted on 04-20-14 03:04 AM (rev. 3 of 04-20-14 11:37 PM by Epele) Link | ID: 55390
Site Administrator

11 Hit Combo:
Mother's Rosario
Level: 108

EXP: 13211805
Next: 308694

Since: 12-30-11

Last post: 116 days
Last view: 1 day
Hello all,

Tonight I've updated the code to our latest development version. Normally I would only use code from the stable branch, but I'd like to get a bigger test set as we work on the last things moving forward to 2.5.3.

A few of the changes are:
AB1 Style RPG sidebars: Kafuka has those set only for themes that have it defined on. (Right now it's just AB1 classic themes) This actually is themed per theme. So Kafuka, Purple have their respective images from before.
RPG EXP bar from AB1: (However I need everyone to follow it closely to make sure it's working right.)
Define a custom nick color per user: Right now I've got access to this disabled to anyone but Root Users. I've set one for myself so we have a test case. (I'm unlikely to be giving these out very often.)
Memberlist changes: now supports ascending and descending sorts. Displays appropriate nick/group colors.
Changed now the NEW indicators display. They are also theme-able
Added support for changing group colors per theme. This can be seen Tyty's diet board2 theme. Some of the colors are changed to show up better on a light theme
Added &lvlbar&
+1 has evolved into a full favorite threads feature. Every thread you +1 is considered a favorite thread. Favorite Threads link is currently next to Post Radar
There has been some changes to the sprites and badges system. Most of those are on the admin side.
Adding the AB1 Daily Cycle
Extended Profile Fields: It's an advanced system of adding fields to the profile page created by DJ Bouche, but it's not quite ready for prime time. My profile currently has one set for twitter. Some that are being worked on are 3DS friend codes (doesn't work yet), AIM, Yahoo, Facebook, etc. I may ask for some volunteers to test them out a bit later on.

There is more, but mostly it is unfinished or inaccessible right now. Since this is development I would expect the board to be updated a bit more frequently compared to what stable is updated. As I would expect some of these new things may have bugs to be worked out, so let us know, and be patient with it. :)

-Emuz

A small note from me. When linking to usernames, you will need to use @"Username" to link to a username now. You must include the quote marks.
-Gywall

The Dynamic Profile Administratorâ„¢

"Never Knows Best"
Note: if you can see this my layout broke. ALL THE CREDITS WILL BE REVEALED!!
'Victory Noriko' by @thatsheepagain.
'Chibi Dance Noriko' by @Haru__Kitsu.
'Deity's Night Out (Featuring Gabbie)'
by @thatsheepagain
Noriko Emotes by @Haru__Kitsu.
Side Bar Noriko by @thatsheepagain
'Noriko's Nature Walk' by @projectTiGER_
Emotive Noriko by @thatsheepagain.
"Space Candy Noriko" by BerryVerrine.
"Super Sharp Noriko" by Xionfes.
A gift illustration from the wonderful EverKinzPony!
"Magical Girl Noriko" by @cute_hospital!
"Patient Chibi Noriko" by @Ruii_ki!
'Dapper '60s Noriko' by @thatsheepagain.
'Shiny Chibi Noriko' by @inioli.
'Flower Veil Noriko' by @Sushiee_.
'Noriko in Realism' by @_Sarybuu.
'Noriko's Midnight Adventure' by @projectTiGER_
'Yukata Noriko' by @yunyunmaru_
'Birthday Wishes Noriko' by @thatsheepagain

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - Announcements - Board updated to 2.5.2 (4/19/2014) [Development branch]

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.030 seconds. (767KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 57, rows: 487/520, time: 0.025 seconds.