Attention!!™
Kafuka Mosts 2018
Voting is open! Get your votes in now!
Join the Kafuka Discord! (Click here)
Views: 5,803,809
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Calendar | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
12-17-18 02:07 PM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in General Forum | 1 guest | 1 bot

Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

StapleButter
Posted on 10-31-18 06:38 PM Link | ID: 143575
Developer
there was a girl
Level: 73

EXP: 3379544
Next: 106324

Since: 01-05-12

Last post: 1 hour
Last view: 1 hour
weird dream bits that I can remember. mostly from the first of the 2-3 dreams I had this night.

I get dreams but I seem to have trouble remembering them. like a while ago, where there were lots of things going on, but it's been entirely and completely forgotten. oh well.

anyway

in town, doing things, some kind of events?

I take a tram to go elsewhere (home?) get something

get back to the tram station, but now I'm in a hurry and need to hop in the tram that is right there. for some reason I had left my shoes on the platform, but I don't have time to grab them, so I go barefoot.

later. night. running away from something, not clear what. anyway, I run through doors or windows of some kind.

eventually, run into some apartment. it's completely dark, can't see shit. opening a door... at this point it's completely dark and silent, like a void. can't get any sense of what's around me.

then I feel that I'm being tossed headfirst into a void. as if I was being defenestrated, but still no sight of anything.

which is where I wake up.

... subcon is trying to come up with nightmares that aren't jumpscare shit and/or tech shitting itself real bad?

want some revolution in your coffee?

StapleButter
Posted on 11-06-18 11:14 AM Link | ID: 143748
Developer
there was a girl

fun dream bits.

standing in the court of some school, around something (corpse or someone pretending? seems to be some weird play for a protest of some kind). the people closest to the inner circle are holding a police line, but all pulling it outwards as if it were several slingshots, it's weird.

eventually a couple people from school authority show up, which is where I start chanting "everybody hates the police" and everybody follows. we move towards the door on the right, where they're retreating. as they're going left inside, I tell the group to also go through the left door so we can completely block them, and they do.

I get inside the building, we block the authority folks but we're like 4-5 on each side now, weird.

something weird about one of those persons...

then they're immediately impeached and anarchist revolution happens, where some young teenagers are now doing the administrative work.

going further in the corridor. now there are several young kids with me, they're wearing weird hoodies that are red or blue and seem to refer to some series of educational cartoons/whatever.

I go down, via some kids park with slides and shit. those are sized for very young kids, but whatever. I eventually pretend to be one of the students, "I was held back that's why I'm so big".

in the park, trying to get to the border without ruining the park. then that guy shows up, he was asked to fix things in the park or something, but he doesn't know how to proceed, so he asks me... no idea dude.

then there are more (adult) people in the park.

there's that person with nice long blonde hair and a feminine voice (looking like one of my friends). I originally mistake him for a girl, then I notice he's got facial hair and abundant body hair on his legs. that's a trans guy. eventually he notices me and figures out I'm trans too. he asks me where I get my hormones, I tell him I get them from the internet, he refers to some internet hormone brand(???). I tell her "I'm the opposite of you. I'm a girl" and he hugs me, like, really happy to have found me.

occurence of nested dream or whatever, 'waking up' and trying to remember the previous dream for the very purpose of posting it here.

waking up in my old room in the shithole. the furniture seems to be arranged like it was originally, before I decided to shuffle it around... it's hot. there's a readout of the temperature on one of those clock-thermometer-do-it-all gadgets, it says 33°C. I think that the heat went crazy again...

I try to turn on some light on the desk, but it doesn't work. so I get up and try the light switch. then turn it off to open the blinds. which is where mom sees me from outside and asks me if I want a glass of water.

weird.

StapleButter
Posted on 11-15-18 11:32 AM Link | ID: 143992
Developer
there was a girl

disjointed dream bits that I remember. a shame, there was a lot of shit going on.

parents' home, their garage. they're there too. they use my new name and pronouns, mom's talking about me on the phone, with grandma.

(haha. you're hopin', subcon)

somewhere, with parents. packing my shit, because we're told that we're moving somewhere else, but it's never clear where.

a party. I drink and party, standard stuff. at the beginning I drink a dark green apple-flavored liquid from a weird ampoule. during the party I'm drunk af.

later on PSISP informs me that the dark green thing was some drug...

StapleButter
Posted on 11-25-18 01:46 PM (rev. 2 of 11-25-18 01:48 PM by StapleButter) Link | ID: 144428
Developer
there was a girl

last dream was... full of emotions to say the least

was in some weird, entirely new place, but I met grandma there for Christmas and she was really happy to be with me. I think subcon is trying to tell me something there.

she also used the right pronouns for me and I felt honored.

this part alone was so emotionally charged that I actually cried, apparently.

anyway, there were also... videogames.

some weird, entirely new SM64DS minigames. the rules aren't quite obvious so my sister explains it to me. you drop balls into some game machine thing, but first you can choose how many balls to drop, and it's really weird... I even recall I didn't quite understand what the point was after a first try.

something involving lockpicking tools but I don't really remember what.

a house that was a bit like dad-side grandparents' house, with a similar bathroom, albeit wider and with large tables and shit for baby care. at the same time something involved Lauri and Anni from HPC, but it's weird.

then, the last part of the dream was around a Christmas-themed Mario level in a SMG-like game. anyway, at some point I was in what was apparently Santa's bedroom, but with real fucked gravity and a bed like 2m up... I eventually get on the bed, and then there's a ladder to the ceiling, so I climb... which is where I end up atop a Christmas train, of all things. the train looks toy-y and is travelling through a snowy landscape at night, but who knows where it's going? there's a steam engine chimney next to me that is singing Jingle Bells in choo-choo noises, but it eventually becomes more like a cartoony mechanical dragon head that shoots a bit of flames as it sings, etc...

real weird.

now I'm in a Christmas-y mood.

Googie
Posted on 11-25-18 11:08 PM Link | ID: 144440

Hammer Brother
I can finally ROM Hack again...
Level: 60

EXP: 1748962
Next: 23816

Since: 08-07-12

Last post: 2 days
Last view: 2 days
I've been having the same dream for three nights in a row, I see a pair of hands strangling me. I been waking up screaming in the middle of the night, this is not good... :(

Love Rollercoaster

StapleButter
Posted on 11-29-18 10:25 PM Link | ID: 144619
Developer
there was a girl

Posted by StapleButter
later. night. running away from something, not clear what. anyway, I run through doors or windows of some kind.

eventually, run into some apartment. it's completely dark, can't see shit. opening a door... at this point it's completely dark and silent, like a void. can't get any sense of what's around me.

then I feel that I'm being tossed headfirst into a void. as if I was being defenestrated, but still no sight of anything.

which is where I wake up.

second nightmare of that kind, I guess.

anyway, first dream

it's really weird and fucked up. seems to revolve a lot around sleeping/waking up in various bedrooms, including a scene in my childhood bedroom in the shithole, with the clock displaying some nonsense/glitched time.

another scene in my current home. playing around with some weird lock mechanism. several metal pieces (from said lock mechanism?) stuck in the wall. weird inner sense that something is wrong.

later, out in the streets, with my blanket around myself for some reason. it's night. going down some street, but it gets darker and darker... up until I can't see anymore. which is where it degenerates into nightmare shit. I can feel something hostile (zombie mob?) surrounding me, weird growl/crock sound coming from back right, I can feel the fear... and I wake up.

I continue sleeping with lights on as I need to get that shit out of my mind.

don't remember the second dream, but it was hardly nightmare-y.

third dream took place in teh shithole, but it was weird. helping parents on some house work, notably in the bathroom, some weird plumbing. then, in the courtyard, getting some weird ad on my phone (think it was about some restaurant offering dinosaur meat of all things) and joking about it, mom/sister joking back and calling me a dinosaur (deadnaming me in the process but I didn't care)

oh well.

StapleButter
Posted on 12-10-18 01:44 PM Link | ID: 145054
Developer
there was a girl

lazy wakeup = you only remember the last dream

and it was really wacky

parents' house, 1F. waking up, or someshit.

going to the corridor window, looking down in the court. there's a tiger there.

at the end of the corridor, on the floor, some kind of big butterfly, that my sister modified to carry some kind of miniature ad banner. but that thing is so heavy for it that it can't fly or move anymore. I grab it and chuck it out in the court. it seems to land into a flooded part of the court. at the same time, seems mom is coming back home, parking the car, etc... not at all worried by the tiger.

I come back to my room, to the computer. it has my IRC client running, but it's weird. it's like there are two windows. something else wants to open, but takes ages to load and just makes the whole thing unusable inbetween, with some spinner animation (like a bad hipsterweb site-- I even think of complaining about this once it's done). eventually a window opens, don't remember what it's for, but it's real weird.

later on I start typing shit, but the keyboard is annoying to type on. 'blarg' comes out as 'relarge' or something as a result of extremely bad typing.

I think the internet goes down? I overhear parents discussing that, and how internet is down at grandma's home (she doesn't have any internet access).

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)

Acmlmboard v2.5.4 (10/13/2018)
© 2005-2018 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.092 seconds. (626KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 99, rows: 469/502, time: 0.055 seconds.