Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,952,119
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
03-28-24 09:20 AM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in General Forum | 18 bots

Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Arisotura
Posted on 10-31-18 06:38 PM Link | ID: 143575
Developer
pancakes
Level: 83

EXP: 5395234
Next: 36987

Since: 01-05-12

Last post: 654 days
Last view: 193 days
weird dream bits that I can remember. mostly from the first of the 2-3 dreams I had this night.

I get dreams but I seem to have trouble remembering them. like a while ago, where there were lots of things going on, but it's been entirely and completely forgotten. oh well.

anyway

in town, doing things, some kind of events?

I take a tram to go elsewhere (home?) get something

get back to the tram station, but now I'm in a hurry and need to hop in the tram that is right there. for some reason I had left my shoes on the platform, but I don't have time to grab them, so I go barefoot.

later. night. running away from something, not clear what. anyway, I run through doors or windows of some kind.

eventually, run into some apartment. it's completely dark, can't see shit. opening a door... at this point it's completely dark and silent, like a void. can't get any sense of what's around me.

then I feel that I'm being tossed headfirst into a void. as if I was being defenestrated, but still no sight of anything.

which is where I wake up.

... subcon is trying to come up with nightmares that aren't jumpscare shit and/or tech shitting itself real bad?

want some revolution in your coffee?

Arisotura
Posted on 11-06-18 11:14 AM (rev. 2 of 11-23-19 08:37 AM by Arisotura) Link | ID: 143748
Developer
pancakes

fun dream bits.

standing in the court of some school, around something (corpse or someone pretending? seems to be some weird play for a protest of some kind). the people closest to the inner circle are holding a police line, but all pulling it outwards as if it were several slingshots, it's weird.

eventually a couple people from school authority show up, which is where I start chanting "everybody hates the police" and everybody follows. we move towards the door on the right, where they're retreating. as they're going left inside, I tell the group to also go through the left door so we can completely block them, and they do.

I get inside the building, we block the authority folks but we're like 4-5 on each side now, weird.

something weird about one of those persons...

then they're immediately impeached and anarchist revolution happens, where some young teenagers are now doing the administrative work.

going further in the corridor. now there are several young kids with me, they're wearing weird hoodies that are red or blue and seem to refer to some series of educational cartoons/whatever.

I go down, via some kids park with slides and shit. those are sized for very young kids, but whatever. I eventually pretend to be one of the students, "I was held back that's why I'm so big".

in the park, trying to get to the border without ruining the park. then that guy shows up, he was asked to fix things in the park or something, but he doesn't know how to proceed, so he asks me... no idea dude.

then there are more (adult) people in the park.

there's that person with nice long blonde hair and a feminine voice (looking like one of my friends). I originally mistake him for a girl, then I notice he's got facial hair and abundant body hair on his legs. that's a trans guy. eventually he notices me and figures out I'm trans too. he asks me where I get my hormones, I tell him I get them from the internet, he refers to some internet hormone brand(???). I tell him "I'm the opposite of you. I'm a girl" and he hugs me, like, really happy to have found me.

occurence of nested dream or whatever, 'waking up' and trying to remember the previous dream for the very purpose of posting it here.

waking up in my old room in the shithole. the furniture seems to be arranged like it was originally, before I decided to shuffle it around... it's hot. there's a readout of the temperature on one of those clock-thermometer-do-it-all gadgets, it says 33°C. I think that the heat went crazy again...

I try to turn on some light on the desk, but it doesn't work. so I get up and try the light switch. then turn it off to open the blinds. which is where mom sees me from outside and asks me if I want a glass of water.

weird.

Arisotura
Posted on 11-15-18 11:32 AM Link | ID: 143992
Developer
pancakes

disjointed dream bits that I remember. a shame, there was a lot of shit going on.

parents' home, their garage. they're there too. they use my new name and pronouns, mom's talking about me on the phone, with grandma.

(haha. you're hopin', subcon)

somewhere, with parents. packing my shit, because we're told that we're moving somewhere else, but it's never clear where.

a party. I drink and party, standard stuff. at the beginning I drink a dark green apple-flavored liquid from a weird ampoule. during the party I'm drunk af.

later on PSISP informs me that the dark green thing was some drug...

Arisotura
Posted on 11-25-18 01:46 PM (rev. 2 of 11-25-18 01:48 PM by Arisotura) Link | ID: 144428
Developer
pancakes

last dream was... full of emotions to say the least

was in some weird, entirely new place, but I met grandma there for Christmas and she was really happy to be with me. I think subcon is trying to tell me something there.

she also used the right pronouns for me and I felt honored.

this part alone was so emotionally charged that I actually cried, apparently.

anyway, there were also... videogames.

some weird, entirely new SM64DS minigames. the rules aren't quite obvious so my sister explains it to me. you drop balls into some game machine thing, but first you can choose how many balls to drop, and it's really weird... I even recall I didn't quite understand what the point was after a first try.

something involving lockpicking tools but I don't really remember what.

a house that was a bit like dad-side grandparents' house, with a similar bathroom, albeit wider and with large tables and shit for baby care. at the same time something involved Lauri and Anni from HPC, but it's weird.

then, the last part of the dream was around a Christmas-themed Mario level in a SMG-like game. anyway, at some point I was in what was apparently Santa's bedroom, but with real fucked gravity and a bed like 2m up... I eventually get on the bed, and then there's a ladder to the ceiling, so I climb... which is where I end up atop a Christmas train, of all things. the train looks toy-y and is travelling through a snowy landscape at night, but who knows where it's going? there's a steam engine chimney next to me that is singing Jingle Bells in choo-choo noises, but it eventually becomes more like a cartoony mechanical dragon head that shoots a bit of flames as it sings, etc...

real weird.

now I'm in a Christmas-y mood.

Googie
Posted on 11-25-18 11:08 PM Link | ID: 144440
Normal User

Giant Koopa
Keeping ROM Hacking gangsta since 2003...
Level: 70

EXP: 2905762
Next: 110049

Since: 08-07-12

Last post: 167 days
Last view: 26 days
I've been having the same dream for three nights in a row, I see a pair of hands strangling me. I been waking up screaming in the middle of the night, this is not good... :(

Arisotura
Posted on 11-29-18 10:25 PM Link | ID: 144619
Developer
pancakes

Posted by StapleButter
later. night. running away from something, not clear what. anyway, I run through doors or windows of some kind.

eventually, run into some apartment. it's completely dark, can't see shit. opening a door... at this point it's completely dark and silent, like a void. can't get any sense of what's around me.

then I feel that I'm being tossed headfirst into a void. as if I was being defenestrated, but still no sight of anything.

which is where I wake up.

second nightmare of that kind, I guess.

anyway, first dream

it's really weird and fucked up. seems to revolve a lot around sleeping/waking up in various bedrooms, including a scene in my childhood bedroom in the shithole, with the clock displaying some nonsense/glitched time.

another scene in my current home. playing around with some weird lock mechanism. several metal pieces (from said lock mechanism?) stuck in the wall. weird inner sense that something is wrong.

later, out in the streets, with my blanket around myself for some reason. it's night. going down some street, but it gets darker and darker... up until I can't see anymore. which is where it degenerates into nightmare shit. I can feel something hostile (zombie mob?) surrounding me, weird growl/crock sound coming from back right, I can feel the fear... and I wake up.

I continue sleeping with lights on as I need to get that shit out of my mind.

don't remember the second dream, but it was hardly nightmare-y.

third dream took place in teh shithole, but it was weird. helping parents on some house work, notably in the bathroom, some weird plumbing. then, in the courtyard, getting some weird ad on my phone (think it was about some restaurant offering dinosaur meat of all things) and joking about it, mom/sister joking back and calling me a dinosaur (deadnaming me in the process but I didn't care)

oh well.

Arisotura
Posted on 12-10-18 01:44 PM Link | ID: 145054
Developer
pancakes

lazy wakeup = you only remember the last dream

and it was really wacky

parents' house, 1F. waking up, or someshit.

going to the corridor window, looking down in the court. there's a tiger there.

at the end of the corridor, on the floor, some kind of big butterfly, that my sister modified to carry some kind of miniature ad banner. but that thing is so heavy for it that it can't fly or move anymore. I grab it and chuck it out in the court. it seems to land into a flooded part of the court. at the same time, seems mom is coming back home, parking the car, etc... not at all worried by the tiger.

I come back to my room, to the computer. it has my IRC client running, but it's weird. it's like there are two windows. something else wants to open, but takes ages to load and just makes the whole thing unusable inbetween, with some spinner animation (like a bad hipsterweb site-- I even think of complaining about this once it's done). eventually a window opens, don't remember what it's for, but it's real weird.

later on I start typing shit, but the keyboard is annoying to type on. 'blarg' comes out as 'relarge' or something as a result of extremely bad typing.

I think the internet goes down? I overhear parents discussing that, and how internet is down at grandma's home (she doesn't have any internet access).

Nicole
Posted on 05-08-19 01:46 PM Link | ID: 147488
Administrator
Goddess of the Apocalypse
Level: 199

EXP: 111217182
Next: 1919902

Since: 01-03-12

Last post: 229 days
Last view: 229 days
12393 4467 2
Yesterday night, I had a dream that I was at a used video game store that Sofi showed me in Maine, which just had the most amazing selection ever. I knew I didn't go to Maine that often, so I just wanted to buy all the things; one thing in particular I had my eyes on was a Turbo Duo. (In my dream, the Duo was white plastic, and in addition to the CD drive had five HuCard slots which the cards inserted vertically) But the stack of games I wanted to buy was too high, so I put the Duo aside hoping no one else cared, since it was the only one they had.

Unfortunately, a coworker of mine saw it there and decided to buy it, and he was super excited so I decided not to push the issue; with the Duo out of the way the only thing I ended up buying was a Space Harrier soundtrack because I was pouty. Then we had to go back to the house we were staying at in Maine, but no one could remember what car we had taken there, so we ended up having to run through the countryside.

Anyway I woke up and immediately bid on a Turbo Duo on eBay as a result of this dream, since it was still lingering... then I wondered, what the hell was I doing-- but by then it was too late

Googie
Posted on 06-01-19 08:37 PM Link | ID: 148095
Normal User

Giant Koopa

I've been dreaming that we are in our apartment, at least is not a nightmare... :LOL:

AtomicAstro
Posted on 06-03-19 09:00 PM Link | ID: 148167
Normal User

Wart
Handsome Gentleman
Level: 97

EXP: 9013470
Next: 303855

Since: 08-05-17

Last post: 990 days
Last view: 990 days
I had this dream in which various shootings were constantly happening that I so happened to be near and after each one finished it would swap to the next one, kind of like watching episodes of a show. The strange thing about dreams like this for me is that whenever I have dreams involving people/things trying to kill me I quite rarely feel scared within the dream. It's almost like a lucid dream, maybe I subconsciously know I'm in a dream but I don't know it consciously enough to be a full lucid dream. Maybe it's how unrealistically the scenarios tend to play out. I mean one of the shootings involved some guy literally in the middle of the street just opening fire, and the gunfire looked more like movie gunfire than actual gunfire, like the gun had no recoil or anything. And for whatever reason when I was running away, (haphazardly, because I felt no real fear or survival instincts for whatever reason) the gunman wasn't trying to shoot the clearly larger mass of people right there for the taking and instead opted to chase me specifically to kill me. The dream ended with me for whatever reason gaining some sort of mutant strength and jumping over a giant fence into a field that somewhat resembled the arena of the Fry Cook Games episode of SpongeBob.

7/23/18

Kaj
Posted on 06-29-19 01:03 PM Link | ID: 149061
Normal User

Super Koopa

Level: 57

EXP: 1451242
Next: 34686

Since: 07-31-14

Last post: 68 days
Last view: 68 days
Had a dream where I had to take care of a really cursed baby, which did nothing but help me not want to have children even more x_x

Robbie Rage
Posted on 06-29-19 07:22 PM Link | ID: 149095
Normal User

Boomerang Brother
Fueled by Board Nostalgia and Old Memes
Level: 128

EXP: 24192045
Next: 189655

Since: 11-22-16
Since: 2001

Last post: 696 days
Last view: 100 days
Had a dream a few nights ago where Iran invaded the USA and carpet bombed my town.

And to think I've never played Fallout before.

AtomicAstro
Posted on 08-04-19 02:10 PM Link | ID: 150319
Normal User

Wart
Handsome Gentleman
Level: 97

EXP: 9013470
Next: 303855

Since: 08-05-17

Last post: 990 days
Last view: 990 days
I had a dream where for whatever reason I was in a school gym class. It looked like none I've ever been in before, the environment was dark and dreary, almost like a dungeon or something. It was a free day, so everyone was just doing whatever, but there was this strange girl who wore no clothing and was just kind of sitting somewhere by herself. If this sounds sexual, it's not. She was incredibly pale, and very skinny. I seemed to be the only one fazed by this, and for whatever reason she went up to me and just kind of followed me for a little while. I asked the teacher present there what was up with her, and her reply was simply, "She has been consumed by sin"

It was at that moment that, for whatever reason, I learned of her true nature. For whatever reason I didn't notice she had a horn before, similar to a unicorn's horn, and she cannot look anywhere that could reflect this horn like a mirror or something. It was then that she stared into a slight hole in the wall, that for whatever reason reflected the image of her horn, but then for some reason the dream then switched to me lying in bed.

I was next to someone from a Discord server I was in. Weirdly enough, the person is not only from a server I don't talk in much, but I have never seen this person's face nor heard their voice before. But for whatever reason, I recognized the person next to me as this person without a reasonable doubt. But the strangest thing was, I was now this demonoid creature thing. I now had a horn that I knew I must conceal. Me and this Discord person were discussing things, I believe he said something about this "being the right path" and I remember agreeing with him and feeling mentally very peaceful in that moment. But then a similar hole to the one the girl looked into appeared, and soon enough I could feel my demise getting ever closer. I ran to my bathroom, but my bathroom has a giant mirror, which reflected an image of myself.

The last thing I remember about this dream was some narrator discussing Sigmund Freud while I was in my kitchen eating a chocolate bar.

After I woke up from that I went back to sleep and had another dream about Sailor Mars's legs and I woke up really horny. Mars is best sailor scout.

7/23/18

DarkWitchClaire
Posted on 08-04-19 03:11 PM Link | ID: 150329
Normal User

Hero of Winds
the future is now
Level: 112

EXP: 14892923
Next: 445282

Since: 04-23-19

Last post: 253 days
Last view: 253 days

darkwitchclaire post

I had a dream where I was playing this Spider-Man game where you can travel between universes (spider-verses?) by jumping through odd looking portals.

Arisotura
Posted on 11-13-19 08:45 PM Link | ID: 152565
Developer
pancakes

I guess I can post about last night's dream...

anyway, it was some abandoned building, industrial or something in that vein, on an island, that we were considering for a squat. one of the comrades had already made it in and checked it out, so he told us... it was supposedly in a really poor condition, with walls 'black' as in covered by mold.

later on we were in and all was good. the building wasn't in that bad a condition, I was checking out mid-size rooms and they looked decent and power had already been restored to the building.

later on, in a large room, warehouse-type. large windows high up the walls, as in some industrial buildings. walls painted yellow, feeling warm, despite the visible mold traces (not as bad as it was said, perhaps already cleaned up). there was a migrant family settling there and loving the place. several people were scrubbing the floor with large floorclothes. I tried to help, with some weird broken broom, but didn't get much done...

same place then turned out to be some sort of pool, that we filled up real quick, and even bathed in... which was promptly interrupted by somebody announcing that the BAC (plainclothes police) arrived (outside the building and presumably for eviction).

I woke up shortly after that bit.

Nicole
Posted on 11-15-19 01:36 PM Link | ID: 152617
Administrator
Goddess of the Apocalypse
Level: 199

EXP: 111217182
Next: 1919902

Since: 01-03-12

Last post: 229 days
Last view: 229 days
12975 4467 2
Some fun updates from last night's dream:
  • A train from Virginia to Boston takes 4 hours
  • The arcade game Final Fight is a light gun game
  • Nevertheless, it was also released as a cocktail table, so imagine how that would work
  • It is Homestar Runner canon that Strong Sad loves Final Fight
  • The creator (singular) of Homestar Runner spends most of her (yes) time dressing up as Strong Sad and acting in character
  • The Atari 130XE has odd plastic bits poking out that make it hard to put in a bag, but can be filed off with zero cosmetic impact

Yeah, that was an odd one

Arisotura
Posted on 11-18-19 10:59 PM (rev. 2 of 11-18-19 11:00 PM by Arisotura) Link | ID: 152689
Developer
pancakes

I don't remember that dream well but there were some bits of interest: (and points of utter unrealism)

* it took place in dad-side grandparents' house all along

* said house had been renovated some, namely, the second-floor space (where there normally was a large room divided into three bedrooms) had been divided into more bedrooms, with neat decoration and all

* I was there with some IRL comrades (my brain is real good at mixing and matching things, putting people into places and contexts where they have zero chance of ever being in reality)

* family was there too, apparently we were there because we had reconciled with dad-side grandpa, and he had even learnt about me being trans and was cool with that (family relationships with dad-side grandpa went sour ages ago with no hopes of ever improving, because he was an awful, ego-filled person. he's dead now so reconciling would be a bit hard. no idea how he'd have reacted to my transness, tho.)

NinCollin
Posted on 11-21-19 08:15 AM Link | ID: 152756
Normal User

Paratroopa

Level: 25

EXP: 87228
Next: 2392

Since: 09-06-17

Last post: 34 days
Last view: 2 days
Usually I never have dreams (or at least ones that I remember) but lately I've been remembering bits and pieces of some.

It's still not enough to adequately describe them though...

Check out some of my websites!
imageimageimage

Googie
Posted on 11-25-19 11:21 PM Link | ID: 152888
Normal User

Giant Koopa

I hadda dream I kicked my aunt's teeth out, I hate that bitch. -_-

Arisotura
Posted on 11-25-19 11:37 PM Link | ID: 152889
Developer
pancakes

of all things I remember from last night: a Nazi Euro coin.

was a regular 2€ coin, but the specific drawing on the other side was a weird cock flexing muscles, with a swastika in front.

it was part of a bunch of coins that were owned by a singer or some famous person like that.

odd.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.144 seconds. (982KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 216, rows: 597/630, time: 0.101 seconds.