Attention!!™
SMB3 Hacking Forum Opened!
Information needed!
If you have any useful data on hacking SMB3, please post it in the this stickied thread in the new SMB3 Forum. We are also looking for someone to help run a SMB3 hacking Wiki.
Join the Kafuka Discord! (Click here)
Views: 5,556,390
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Calendar | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
10-17-18 04:51 AM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in The Kitchen Table (Role Play Forum) | 1 guest

Main - The Kitchen Table (Role Play Forum) - The Field of Dreams
Next older thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Kawa
Posted on 08-23-14 10:16 AM Link | ID: 74279
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 86


Posts: 1889/2423
EXP: 5939939
Next: 202168

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 10 days
Last view: 10 days
Ani merely smiles at Garin, then suddenly teleports back into the tavern, 'bouncing' off its ship.

"Hi guys! Did I miss much?" it asks, putting away the scanner. Turning around, it spots Niesse. "Eee!"


Gohan
Posted on 08-23-14 11:46 AM Link | ID: 74281


Level: 119


Posts: 5240/5269
EXP: 18383830
Next: 545461

Since: 06-19-12

Last post: 811 days
Last view: 705 days



Garin begins to fly back toward the tavern. "Man" He says to himself. "It's like coming home after a bad date...ugh." He picks up the speed and flies in through he window of his room. "Well...I hope it will be a long time before someone bothers me." Garin finally relaxes on his bed, shutting his eyes and relaxes before momentarily falling back to sleep.


Nicolyn
Posted on 08-23-14 03:39 PM Link | ID: 74286
Administrator
Goddess of the Apocalypse
Level: 170


Posts: 7857/11867
EXP: 64355049
Next: 1031194

Since: 01-03-12
From: Boston, MA

Last post: 2 hours
Last view: 2 hours
Niesse: *nodding to Bel*Ah, thank you...

She looked around the tavern. She'd be in places like this before, but generally they were on fire. It was a nice change of pace, she thought, and headed over to figure out how to get a drink when she noticed Adel.

Niesse: *cautiously offering a handshake* Ah, hello, I'm-

At this time, she heard Ani, and jumped back, surprised.


Nicole failure. Press left mouse button to continue.

Guru Meditation #0002478.7857

Kawa
Posted on 08-23-14 04:55 PM Link | ID: 74288
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 86


Posts: 1890/2423
EXP: 5939939
Next: 202168

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 10 days
Last view: 10 days
"Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod--" Ani squeals, its tail wagging as if it was a dog instead of a cat, but otherwise thankfully standing still. Hell's wrong now?


Trelior
Posted on 08-23-14 07:58 PM Link | ID: 74302
Global Moderator
Kafuka's resident sack of shit
Level: 111


Posts: 3587/4394
EXP: 14503787
Next: 364573

Since: 01-02-12
From: Brookville, PA

Last post: 76 days
Last view: 2 days



Caionna just stands and watches as the scene unfolds before her. She's unsure what to think of things.

After a long pause, she answers Sapphyre, "Not really... It's been fairly quiet for quite some time."


Youtube | Twitch | Stream Archive




SapphireBlaze
Posted on 08-23-14 09:31 PM Link | ID: 74307

I may or may not be back to life.
Level: 48


Posts: 116/661
EXP: 796824
Next: 26719

Since: 10-09-12
From: 51.41277327819231 0.7888535549864173

Last post: 389 days
Last view: 389 days
Sapphyre backing away slightly from the frankly terrifying scene of an anthrophomorphised cat freaking the hell out responds with "Hmm. I wonder why we all seemed to have appeared here at once rather than trickling in over time". He then concludes with "Dimension travel is so bloody confusing."

He then turns his attention to Ani again and pokes her while asking "Are you alright? Are you going insane or something?"

____________________

Kawa
Posted on 08-23-14 10:22 PM Link | ID: 74309
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 86


Posts: 1891/2423
EXP: 5939939
Next: 202168

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 10 days
Last view: 10 days
"Look at that," Ani suddenly exclaims as it grabs Sapphyre by the shoulders. "I've seen so many things but this lady? This is new! This is exciting! Th--be right back!"

And with that, Aneron the hyperactive felin scholar teleports away once again.


SapphireBlaze
Posted on 08-23-14 10:59 PM Link | ID: 74310

I may or may not be back to life.
Level: 48


Posts: 118/661
EXP: 796824
Next: 26719

Since: 10-09-12
From: 51.41277327819231 0.7888535549864173

Last post: 389 days
Last view: 389 days
Sapphyre turns and shrugs at Caionna. "Like I said: boundary issues. Freakin' took the wind outta me there and I'm barely even standing as it is".

Sapphyre looks on in realization "That reminds me, any power outlets nearby? Or can any of you guys zap me? I'm seriously almost unconscious, even though it doesn't look it."

____________________

Nicolyn
Posted on 08-23-14 11:07 PM Link | ID: 74311
Administrator
Goddess of the Apocalypse
Level: 170


Posts: 7859/11867
EXP: 64355049
Next: 1031194

Since: 01-03-12
From: Boston, MA

Last post: 2 hours
Last view: 2 hours
Niesse blinked at the felin. She... or, er, was it he? seemed to be very interested in her, and she wasn't sure that was a good thing. On the other hand, she ...he ...it seemed looked like ...uh, they... might be a cat themselves. Hopefully it was just some sort of feline solidarity.

And then right before she could try to introduce herself, they teleported away. She decided to just take a seat and sort out her things.


Nicole failure. Press left mouse button to continue.

Guru Meditation #0002478.7859

Trelior
Posted on 08-24-14 01:55 AM Link | ID: 74324
Global Moderator
Kafuka's resident sack of shit
Level: 111


Posts: 3589/4394
EXP: 14503787
Next: 364573

Since: 01-02-12
From: Brookville, PA

Last post: 76 days
Last view: 2 days



Zissou chimes in, responding to Sapphyre, "As they say, heroes are summoned in the strangest of places when a need for their assistance is of the essence."

Caionna nods and adds, "There was a realm like this a while back that was lost that acted very similarly to this place," she looks up as if to recall Kawa's, the place where she began her questing. She continues, "Since the powers that be in my home world thought it was necessary, they granted me the heightened ability to make a realm of my own to gather wayfaring warriors to save the various worlds that are strewn about."

Aside: If Zarik were here, he would comment about it being not unlike that of a crossover between Chrono Trigger and Kingdom Hearts

Coming back to the topic brought up by Sapphyre, she questions, "How much electricity do you need? I have several varieties of lightning-based magic that may patch you up..."


Youtube | Twitch | Stream Archive




Phyresis
Posted on 08-24-14 04:49 AM Link | ID: 74332
1490?!
Level: 37


Posts: 217/392
EXP: 309376
Next: 28877

Since: 06-11-14

Last post: 1091 days
Last view: 1077 days
"Look, if that's all you need," Adel remarks, "I can handle that, too. If that's the case, though, I really hope magnetic fields won't fuck you up too much. They're pretty useful for me in many cases. You'd be surprised what you can manage with them. Ripping through an office complex while trying to avoid detection will teach you that."

Long story. Try not to ask. Or go ahead with it, that's fine too.

Kawa
Posted on 08-24-14 08:06 AM Link | ID: 74334
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 86


Posts: 1892/2423
EXP: 5939939
Next: 202168

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 10 days
Last view: 10 days
The instant the now familiar bloob-woosh teleport finishes, Ani finds the table Niesse sits at and takes the opposite seat, still wide-eyed and smiling like it just met a childhood hero or something, but now in somewhat roomy pants.



"HiImAniandImsorryforbeingsoexcited!" it blurts out in roughly 1.5 second.


SapphireBlaze
Posted on 08-24-14 09:29 AM Link | ID: 74335

I may or may not be back to life.
Level: 48


Posts: 119/661
EXP: 796824
Next: 26719

Since: 10-09-12
From: 51.41277327819231 0.7888535549864173

Last post: 389 days
Last view: 389 days
Sapphyre answer's Caionna's question with a shrug "I honestly don't know, I normally absorb electricity straight from outlet's and electrical devices and my magic just guides the process. Plus I've never actually had anyone recharge me with magic before, I mainly asked because this is a medieval looking tavern so it's unlikely there are any outlets."

He then turns to Adel and answers "I can actually manipulate magnetic and electromagnetic fields as part of my electrokinesis powers, so it shouldn't do much to me."A smile comes to Sapphyre's face and he continues "And trust me I know how insanely useful they are. Once, a guy tried to literally throw a flaming car at me, wasn't expecting me to catch it and launch it back with electricity running through it"

"If you guys are gonna be zapping me we should probably do it outside."He then starts to whisper "But I don't think it's a good idea to leave Ani alone with the newcomer, might give the poor thing a heart attack"

____________________

Gohan
Posted on 08-24-14 09:39 AM Link | ID: 74336


Level: 119


Posts: 5241/5269
EXP: 18383830
Next: 545461

Since: 06-19-12

Last post: 811 days
Last view: 705 days



Garin's eyes open slowly as he wakes. "Man, what a night" He says to himself getting up. Garin begins to take a walk out of his room and downstairs to all the voices. "Guys.." Garins says as he looks up briefly to notice Ani hovering over some new face. "I don't wanna know." He points out, as he walks back up stairs in attempts to avoid Ani.


Trelior
Posted on 08-24-14 11:14 AM Link | ID: 74338
Global Moderator
Kafuka's resident sack of shit
Level: 111


Posts: 3590/4394
EXP: 14503787
Next: 364573

Since: 01-02-12
From: Brookville, PA

Last post: 76 days
Last view: 2 days



Caionna looks around the room, as if skeptical of Sapphyre's request to go outside. Shrugging, she closes her eyes and flourishes her hand before her and begins to focus. After a moment's time, her eyes open with a yellow light and her previously invisible runic tattoos glow in an awe-inspiring light show. There is a strange echoing to her voice (not unlike that of a Shadow from Persona), as she calls out, "Angry spirits of the world strike now! Thundaja!"

Her outstretched hand begins to crackle loudly with white bolts of electricity. Taking aim at Sapphyre, a terrible bolt flies from her body and strikes him at full force. There is significant force to the blow, but due to the nature of her focus, it only causes slight discomfort to everyone not immediately in the line of fire. If anyone has a particularly negative affinity to electricity, they may feel something worse.

After several seconds pass, the light she emitted begins to fade. She looks upon Sapphyre with bated breath to see how the spell affected him.

Zissou, whom was sitting nearby, has his fur comically puffed out from the static from the spell that's still in the air. Clearing his throat, he flatly snarks, "Shocking..."


Youtube | Twitch | Stream Archive




SapphireBlaze
Posted on 08-24-14 12:05 PM Link | ID: 74340

I may or may not be back to life.
Level: 48


Posts: 120/661
EXP: 796824
Next: 26719

Since: 10-09-12
From: 51.41277327819231 0.7888535549864173

Last post: 389 days
Last view: 389 days
Sapphyre gets up from the floor, the spell having knocked him on his arse. "Ow. Could you have warned me before you threw that? The lightning actually hurt me for a second because I wasn't ready for it. Other than that though I'm fine and you seem to have pretty much fully recharged me, biologically and magically."

Looking much more energetic, Sapphyre uses his EK (what I'm calling electrokinesis from now on because I'm lazy) to gently lift up a chair and put it back down again.

He then continues talking "Yep, fully charged and fully effective. Thanks Cai."

____________________

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 08-24-14 06:58 PM (rev. 2 of 08-24-14 10:04 PM by ゼンガー・ゾンボルト) Link | ID: 74361

Giant Paratroopa
My name is Sanger Zonvolt. I am the Sword that cleaves evil!
Level: 130


Posts: 3157/6354
EXP: 25213694
Next: 516883

Since: 01-04-12
From: Sweden

Last post: 2 hours
Last view: 1 hour
Bel, who had been pretty much observing the events in from of him play out the last few minutes, including Garin coming down just to go back up again, decides to speak up as well.

Bel: I have several electric spells at my disposal aswell, in case you're wondering.

The wizard was standing close to Caionna when she fired her Thundaja but is seemingly unaffected by the static electricity it caused. He turns his attention to Niesse and someone who looks like he/she's had too much sugary drinks.

(Hmm.)


Bel: I'd be careful with that one if I were you, miss...? (directed at Niesse)

____________________
There is nothing that can stand against my Zankantou!

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 08-24-14 09:33 PM Link | ID: 74384
Global Moderator
Kafuka's resident sack of shit
Level: 111


Posts: 3592/4394
EXP: 14503787
Next: 364573

Since: 01-02-12
From: Brookville, PA

Last post: 76 days
Last view: 2 days



"You're welcome." Cai says as she pats her hair back into place.

Turning her attention to Niesse, she says, "Welcome. Sorry for not introducing myself before. My name is Caionna and I am the hostess of this world."


For the record, that spell put off more energy than Garin's transformation.



Youtube | Twitch | Stream Archive




SapphireBlaze
Posted on 08-24-14 10:29 PM Link | ID: 74403

I may or may not be back to life.
Level: 48


Posts: 127/661
EXP: 796824
Next: 26719

Since: 10-09-12
From: 51.41277327819231 0.7888535549864173

Last post: 389 days
Last view: 389 days
OoC: That's kinda why I said to take it outside.

"Yeah, sorry to leave you defenseless with that ball of crazy" Sapphyre said to Niesse. "I'm Sapphyre. That piece of work is Ani, from what little I know of her she can be a bit abrasive at times." He then says under his breath "More like all times".

____________________

Nicolyn
Posted on 08-24-14 11:30 PM Link | ID: 74409
Administrator
Goddess of the Apocalypse
Level: 170


Posts: 7865/11867
EXP: 64355049
Next: 1031194

Since: 01-03-12
From: Boston, MA

Last post: 2 hours
Last view: 2 hours
Niesse was, at the moment, terrified- she had been expecting to run into some band of travelers, or a kindly old lady, but apparently had run into the largest grouping of high-power individuals she had ever seen gathered in one place.

However, at least they didn't seem to dislike her.


Niesse: *nods to Caionna* Ah, it's nice to meet you, my name is Niesse... I hope you don't mind me staying here for a bit?

Then, she looked at Ani, who appeared to be on the verge of an explosion upon seeing her. But at least it seemed like a happy explosion? It was important to have friends, she decided- she would be careful, but there was no reason to run away screaming. Yet.

Niesse: *stretches out arm to shake hands* Ah, it's um, nice to meet you... ah, Ani, you said?


Nicole failure. Press left mouse button to continue.

Guru Meditation #0002478.7865
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17


Next older thread
Main - The Kitchen Table (Role Play Forum) - The Field of Dreams


Acmlmboard v2.5.4 (10/13/2018)
© 2005-2018 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.148 seconds. (650KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 205, rows: 603/644, time: 0.083 seconds.