Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,954,204
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
03-29-24 11:47 AM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in Craziness Domain 二番: Kuchi Kopi's Bar | 1 guest | 8 bots

Main - Craziness Domain 二番: Kuchi Kopi's Bar - HLWFTE
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Anshinin
Posted on 07-13-14 06:41 PM Link | ID: 69696
Normal User
Hero from the Past
Level: 32

EXP: 204131
Next: 2311

Since: 10-24-13

Last post: 3546 days
Last view: 3333 days

Alright everybody it's tt-t-t-time!!!! Anshinin has been truly sleeping within me for quite some time and it's time for her to explode.

I am starting a gang/cult type thing called HLWFTE or Half Life Waiting For The End. (rly original yes i kno) and I'm opening this thread as a general HL thread / if you want to join you can like apply here!!

Now of course some will be apposed to my movement, but I think this could be pretty fun if you just don't take it too seriously! I'm going to make the collective of things we put together on my website halext since that's kind of the inspiration to this whole thing. We'll write blog posts, make videos, music, stories, and any other content for the entire thing! Another big thing is having alternate personas for yourself when you do things. I'd like for everyone to have a persona different from their normal personality to spice things up.

So if you'd like to join just tell me some things about yourself and if you'd be willing to participate to just make stuff and have fun I guess?!?!?! Artistic abilities, writing abilities, musical abilities, anything you think would be cool would be awesome. I can set up subdomains for particular users and the content they create if you want to get into it. Not sure entirely what else to say. Hopefully you guys think this is a cool thing even though I really just came up with this because I was bored in church :D

also if you want to access halext.org the login information is this (i won't keep it locked forever)
username: legacy
password: express1

pls dont delete this

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - Craziness Domain 二番: Kuchi Kopi's Bar - HLWFTE

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.038 seconds. (750KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 51, rows: 475/509, time: 0.034 seconds.