Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,982,137
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
04-16-24 09:49 PM
Guest: Register | Login

Main - Announcements - About the bans
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Kawa
Posted on 01-12-12 05:56 PM Link | ID: 2683
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 93

EXP: 7991074
Next: 61736

Since: 01-01-12

Last post: 2019 days
Last view: 334 days
Posted by Emuz
Hello everyone,

I am not a fan of arbitrary bans. If you wish to leave this board over my actions here today, that's fine. However this needs to be done for the health of the board.

When people I asked to the board tell me that they are leaving as it is a "troll filled mess", that's the final straw. While I am all about freedoms, rules, and chances, there comes a point where people use that against you.

The people in question have the intent to do things their way and to ignore what everyone else may or may not want.

They have broken some of the rules, mostly the trolling one (and we've had more than one non-partisan complain about this). There have also been counts of flaming.

Regardless, this isn't a permaban, but it is also not a timed ban. If they can convince us that they can mellow out on the harsh stuff, they are welcome back after a little bit of a cooling off period.

I am not unreasonable, but when it comes down to it I plan to use this board for projects and at this moment even I don't want to post here.

If you have questions or concerns please see us on IRC.

-@Emuz

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - Announcements - About the bans

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.031 seconds. (746KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 49, rows: 463/496, time: 0.027 seconds.