Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,984,432
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
04-18-24 02:27 PM
Guest: Register | Login

Main - Announcements - About the bans.. (Updated)
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Emuz
Posted on 01-13-12 12:45 AM Link | ID: 2717
Site Administrator

11 Hit Combo:
Mother's Rosario
Level: 108

EXP: 13241611
Next: 278888

Since: 12-30-11

Last post: 136 days
Last view: 11 days
Sorry this a big a long day. I have a few minutes before class and I wanted to share why the ban decision was come to.

I am going by the complaints I got over the last week, the many many attempts Staff and associates tried havingOut of the 8 or so I got via /msgs or PMs. J was #1 and jet #2 (GM was #3 if you wanted to know) However all was sent to me privately, and while you are in your rights to doubt in what I say, If you've known me for a long time I don't lie about shit like this. I take complaints very seriously.

You wanna know what? Ryudo would have just banned them day one on a much bigger forum like FFL. Their fun having wasn't the problem. I actually found the RoboCop stuff humorous. The staff as a whole just didn't like how it evolved into a way to mock the staff. That in itself was also fine, can't be funny if you can't laugh at yourself. The simple suggestion we were about to adjust the rules about Custom titles and you guys when "lol" or "Don't you like robocop" in essence a "fuck off" The general attitudes against staff, the Bronies, egging GM on so he's an even bigger problem. All that stuff fine. We let it pass for a while. But..

When I get /msg and e-mails and all shorts of private communications saying "I am not going on that board with that trolling going on" or "I'm going to leave.. Jet, Nick, and MrJ are too much" That. The board cannot grow like that. I have a group of people who was going to share the board. They took ONE look and passed. The reason I got was related to the harsh attitudes.

I don't ask much do? Rules are simple? "Don't be a dick" that's all you need to do. Have your opinions, tell the staff in words not "LOL HAT'N", you know basic stuff. We asked to, and someone on this board I won't name tried to talk to you guys, we've warned you many time to just mellow out on the trolling aggressiveness but you didn't.

As for Kawa's involvement. He did a favor for me. The staff was having a vote on this, and I wasn't going to be able to watch today much at work. He got stuck applying the ban and I apologize for that.

As Ryudo just pointed out.. a lot of other boards would have banned this behavior right away. You may not like our ban.. you are free to discuss it with us. You many not believe this, but if you know me well enough I can say I hate banning anyone. Hopefully we can resolve the issues between us and the ban can be lifted sooner rather than later.

Thank you for your time,

-Emuz

The Dynamic Profile Administratorâ„¢

"Never Knows Best"
Note: if you can see this my layout broke. ALL THE CREDITS WILL BE REVEALED!!
'Victory Noriko' by @thatsheepagain.
'Chibi Dance Noriko' by @Haru__Kitsu.
'Deity's Night Out (Featuring Gabbie)'
by @thatsheepagain
Noriko Emotes by @Haru__Kitsu.
Side Bar Noriko by @thatsheepagain
'Noriko's Nature Walk' by @projectTiGER_
Emotive Noriko by @thatsheepagain.
"Space Candy Noriko" by BerryVerrine.
"Super Sharp Noriko" by Xionfes.
A gift illustration from the wonderful EverKinzPony!
"Magical Girl Noriko" by @cute_hospital!
"Patient Chibi Noriko" by @Ruii_ki!
'Dapper '60s Noriko' by @thatsheepagain.
'Shiny Chibi Noriko' by @inioli.
'Flower Veil Noriko' by @Sushiee_.
'Noriko in Realism' by @_Sarybuu.
'Noriko's Midnight Adventure' by @projectTiGER_
'Yukata Noriko' by @yunyunmaru_
'Birthday Wishes Noriko' by @thatsheepagain

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - Announcements - About the bans.. (Updated)

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.032 seconds. (759KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 48, rows: 476/508, time: 0.026 seconds.