Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,952,223
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
03-28-24 02:03 PM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in General Forum | 12 bots

Main - General Forum - Fun school/univ team adventures
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Arisotura
Posted on 01-26-16 11:26 PM (rev. 2 of 01-26-16 11:27 PM by Arisotura) Link | ID: 88771
Developer
pancakes
Level: 83

EXP: 5395352
Next: 36869

Since: 01-05-12

Last post: 654 days
Last view: 193 days
Well, you not seldom have to do assignments in pairs or bigger groups... not always fun.

I'm going to have to make an assignment with another guy. But well, there wasn't really anyone to pick, and the pairs formed themselves more or less naturally, leaving me alone... with the dorkbadger of the group.

The guy looks like a dork. He isn't totally antisocial but generally avoids people... he also speaks weirdly, borderline aggressive sometimes.

This is going to be a whole lot of fun... admittedly, I don't really know the guy. I just hope he doesn't yell at me or pressure me to reach whatever his standard is. If there's one thing I really hate, it's being pressured to work.

(could be said of any teammate really, but generally they're rather normal and things go allright. It's just that this guy is a dorkbadger)

A few years ago, I had another fun adventure... it was a big project and we were like a dozen on it. The assignment included a website.

A few weeks before the date where the website had to be finished, I got a freehosting account and gave the creds to the team so they could modify shit freely. We make the website and all...

Then one of the guys showed up the last day at like 2AM asking for a lot of changes. Are you fucking serious? You had over two fucking weeks to give your feedback and you have to do it the last fucking day at 2AM?

(it's one of those situations where I regret not having had more balls and just telling him to go fuck himself instead of losing time on a crappy website that had to be redone anyway...)

want some revolution in your coffee?

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - General Forum - Fun school/univ team adventures

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.032 seconds. (756KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 54, rows: 483/516, time: 0.027 seconds.