Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,954,756
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
03-29-24 01:25 PM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in The βetaMax Entertainment Center | 2 bots

Main - The βetaMax Entertainment Center - Earthworm Jim new season (doesn't really exsist)
Next newer thread | Next older thread

BlindJumps
Posted on 02-09-12 06:33 PM Link | ID: 6095
Normal User

Goomba

Level: 14

EXP: 11491
Next: 1580

Since: 02-08-12

Last post: 3544 days
Last view: 3405 days
A while ago I quite suddenly came up with some fantasies about things for a new Eartworm Jim season. The known advesaries from the past serie are replaced by new ones. I figured a new henchman/pal would be cool too. In the past I noticed multiple cartoons had nerdlike guys with the role of a deskworker/administrator.. I thought both friends and advesaries could be worms now, or the most of them.. Earthworm Jim had a helper wich is related to Jim in looks. It does ware glasses, and wares some kind of suit too, but doesn't act all the same way Jim does. It takes care of different things, like resupply....argh.. have forgotten..

I figured the guy to be known as: Earthworm Earl. In the serie it could also be called by nickname ''Nerdworm Earl''.

About the advesaries: They are also worms with each of them having different abilities and looks. -Just try and fantasise; you could get up with quite some options (I guess). One advesarie could be mech-based, containing multiple worms controlling their large suit together. Having some weapon equipment.. -Some other advesaries, looking different, could live in other circumstances, doing their evil businesses with different intentions..

I am probably forgetting some stuff, but hey, try and figure out yourself what characters would work in a new season (or so). Maybe I post forgotten details later..

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - The βetaMax Entertainment Center - Earthworm Jim new season (doesn't really exsist)

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.028 seconds. (749KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 51, rows: 468/501, time: 0.023 seconds.