Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,987,266
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
04-20-24 01:46 AM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in AcmlmBoard II Software/Bug Report Forum | 1 bot

Main - AcmlmBoard II Software/Bug Report Forum - Can't get to other pages than first one in "Sent PMs" category
Next newer thread | Next older thread

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 08-08-12 04:47 PM Link | ID: 23026
Normal User

Roy Koopa
My name is Sanger Zonvolt. I am the Sword that cleaves evil!
Level: 153

EXP: 45301758
Next: 21646

Since: 01-04-12

Last post: 1052 days
Last view: 1016 days
Exactly what it says. It just reloads the current page or redirects me there.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Lili~ ♥
Posted on 08-08-12 04:56 PM Link | ID: 23027
Normal User
Queen Lesbian of Kafuka
Level: 159

EXP: 51683750
Next: 127007

Since: 01-06-12

Last post: 2748 days
Last view: 1270 days
Send less PMs. Problem solved.

:P

Just kidding, but I am surprised you use PMs that much. That said, yeah this should be fixed.

Scrydan
Posted on 08-13-12 08:45 PM (rev. 2 of 08-13-12 08:45 PM by Scrydan) Link | ID: 23595
Normal User
Scryforce - A place that still exists. Neat.
Level: 86

EXP: 5949148
Next: 192959

Since: 07-18-12

Last post: 766 days
Last view: 749 days
This should be addressed soon. I'll edit this when I find the problem. In the meantime, I'll PM myself a few times and lower the pagination requirement so I can test this.

Thank you for your report. :)

Scrydan
Posted on 12-15-12 05:02 AM Link | ID: 29424
Normal User

This issue has been fixed.

As I thought, this is due to the old variable breakage when PHP updated.
$page is now being properly defined. You will be able to see your first pages soon enough in 2.6. :D

Trelior
Posted on 03-10-13 01:03 AM Link | ID: 31709
Normal User

Level: 127

EXP: 23595164
Next: 131402

Since: 01-02-12

Last post: 1256 days
Last view: 1256 days
I hate to report that this is still broken.

GreyMaria
Posted on 03-10-13 07:01 AM Link | ID: 31720
Normal User
~</3
Outta here.
Level: 99

EXP: 9706381
Next: 293619

Since: 01-03-12

Last post: 3934 days
Last view: 3723 days
That's because people around here are too lazy to update the goddamn board software. All of the patches have been completed for how long now? And how long ago was 2.6 supposed to have been rolled out?

Arisotura
Posted on 03-10-13 11:12 AM Link | ID: 31724
Developer
pancakes
Level: 83

EXP: 5408920
Next: 23301

Since: 01-05-12

Last post: 677 days
Last view: 216 days
I have to agree with GM there.

I'll also provide some information about what's going on. All the patches have been completed indeed, and a ton of new stuff has been added.

However we need to sort a lot of code. A well known advantage to Acmlmboard is that its code is easy to understand, and at this point if we don't do something we'll end up losing it.

This will take time, but once it's done AB2.6 should be released soon.

want some revolution in your coffee?

Kawa
Posted on 03-10-13 12:16 PM Link | ID: 31725
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 93

EXP: 7993889
Next: 58921

Since: 01-01-12

Last post: 2022 days
Last view: 337 days
Posted by Mega-Mario
This will take time, but once it's done AB2.6 should be released soon.
I think we all know what that means.

:gabenewell.jpg:

Emuz
Posted on 03-10-13 02:44 PM Link | ID: 31728
Site Administrator

11 Hit Combo:
Mother's Rosario
Level: 108

EXP: 13243779
Next: 276720

Since: 12-30-11

Last post: 138 days
Last view: 12 days
Indeed. We are well aware of this. I wouldn't say we're lazy as more unorganized. I've been off and on active so part of it is my fault, and I'm sorry about that. We also changed how we dev a little bit recently as well.

2.6 is also going to require a database conversion so we'll need to take the live board down for a bit to do this, so we're going to make sure it's ready.

also this is should now fixed. Seriously sorry about that. :P

The Dynamic Profile Administrator™

"Never Knows Best"
Note: if you can see this my layout broke. ALL THE CREDITS WILL BE REVEALED!!
'Victory Noriko' by @thatsheepagain.
'Chibi Dance Noriko' by @Haru__Kitsu.
'Deity's Night Out (Featuring Gabbie)'
by @thatsheepagain
Noriko Emotes by @Haru__Kitsu.
Side Bar Noriko by @thatsheepagain
'Noriko's Nature Walk' by @projectTiGER_
Emotive Noriko by @thatsheepagain.
"Space Candy Noriko" by BerryVerrine.
"Super Sharp Noriko" by Xionfes.
A gift illustration from the wonderful EverKinzPony!
"Magical Girl Noriko" by @cute_hospital!
"Patient Chibi Noriko" by @Ruii_ki!
'Dapper '60s Noriko' by @thatsheepagain.
'Shiny Chibi Noriko' by @inioli.
'Flower Veil Noriko' by @Sushiee_.
'Noriko in Realism' by @_Sarybuu.
'Noriko's Midnight Adventure' by @projectTiGER_
'Yukata Noriko' by @yunyunmaru_
'Birthday Wishes Noriko' by @thatsheepagain

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 03-11-13 09:22 AM Link | ID: 31754
Normal User

Roy Koopa
My name is Sanger Zonvolt. I am the Sword that cleaves evil!
Level: 153

EXP: 45301758
Next: 21646

Since: 01-04-12

Last post: 1052 days
Last view: 1016 days
Confirmed.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Scrydan
Posted on 03-20-13 06:26 PM Link | ID: 32053
Normal User

Posted by GreyMaria
*nonsense*

You try coding and or even looking at the old code and trying to make sense out of a few bugs that shouldn't exist. All that while undergoing college and several other life responsibilities.
Then again, you are the type to not give a damn and just say whatever it is you want. Save it for someone else, GreyMaria.

It would have been released months ago if there wasn't complications or issues with trying to get into merging our files together once others decided to begin adding stuff. I said it a few times but I said "Let's rebase on my version and not cause as many issues." But did that happen? No. Now I have my board's permission system and all those other implementations...and I have no clue where to begin even if I had every thing ready.

This wouldn't have happened if I've been introduced into that system sooner. There were mistakes made and much done to make the board great. Sadly it is the matter of making sure everything looks good. I don't know about you, but releasing incomplete stuff is bad.

So you won't see it until it is ready. Complain if you will but that only makes it harder for the rest of us.
Why don't you actually spend sometime thanking us for not giving up. It is thankless enough and we do this because we love coding.

Be glad you get what you do. Thank you, Emuz and the rest of the devs for putting up with this as well. Sorry about this post but it needed said.

Now that I am done with this post, I will go back to being "lazy" dealing with college and work that comes first. And you wonder why people say those things...and off I go to disappear again.

GreyMaria
Posted on 03-20-13 06:47 PM Link | ID: 32054
Normal User
~</3
Outta here.
Level: 99

EXP: 9706381
Next: 293619

Since: 01-03-12

Last post: 3934 days
Last view: 3723 days
Jesus, sounds like someone shat in your Wheaties this morning. If it's really so much for you that you feel the need to go all PMS just because I make an observation that is, given the information at my disposal, completely accurate, why don't you just give the job to someone else?

It's exactly that kind of attitude that I hate out of people who have "responsibility". Calm your fucking tits and deal with your problems. None of the rest of us need to put up with hearing about them, and if you have too much to deal with, DELEGATE JOBS. There's a reason we have like thirty fucking people as Developers.

Emuz
Posted on 03-20-13 11:29 PM Link | ID: 32059
Site Administrator

11 Hit Combo:
Mother's Rosario
Level: 108

EXP: 13243779
Next: 276720

Since: 12-30-11

Last post: 138 days
Last view: 12 days
Posted by GreyMaria
Jesus, sounds like someone shat in your Wheaties this morning. If it's really so much for you that you feel the need to go all PMS just because I make an observation that is, given the information at my disposal, completely accurate, why don't you just give the job to someone else?

It's exactly that kind of attitude that I hate out of people who have "responsibility". Calm your fucking tits and deal with your problems. None of the rest of us need to put up with hearing about them, and if you have too much to deal with, DELEGATE JOBS. There's a reason we have like thirty fucking people as Developers.

Alright. @Greymaria. We actually that three active developers..

Myself - I work M-F 8am-5pm. I spend about an hour in transit. On average I get 3~4 hours of free time, that I have divide between house work, the board, etc. Weekends I don't have a much time at the moment. Most of them are spent helping my mother out with some of her house stuff, going out and doing IRL things, and such.

This means what? I often only get an hour or two over a week to work on it. Also I never get time to play video games anymore, and most of my non-productive time is internet surfing, posting, and IRC...

@Mega-Mario: Works on about 5 or 6 different projects. This is the newest to him and least important since he runs a board/website codes a SMG editor, and works with ABXD.

@Scrydan: He's been unable to post or do anything last month. He's got his reasons.

@Gywall: Only works on debugging.. He's chipped in when he can but mostly his main role is Admin of the board, not to develop.

As for the rest.. They either resigned or our advisers and don't do active coding.

The development is closed until it is ready, and it will go fully open source. Until than we are in closed development. Feel free to ask questions you want, but don't have to answer you. It's our project not yours. I don't know why you think you know the whole story @GreyMaria.. Also our time table is lax for reasons stated before. We're not getting paid for this, nor am I asking for donations. If I was than.. yes full timeline would be needed. If you are in such a hurry, please do what @Kawa did and write your own board. I'd like to see your work :D

alright.. and..

Posted by Scrydan
Posted by GreyMaria
*nonsense*

You try coding and or even looking at the old code and trying to make sense out of a few bugs that shouldn't exist. All that while undergoing college and several other life responsibilities.
Then again, you are the type to not give a damn and just say whatever it is you want. Save it for someone else, GreyMaria.

It would have been released months ago if there wasn't complications or issues with trying to get into merging our files together once others decided to begin adding stuff. I said it a few times but I said "Let's rebase on my version and not cause as many issues." But did that happen? No. Now I have my board's permission system and all those other implementations...and I have no clue where to begin even if I had every thing ready.

This wouldn't have happened if I've been introduced into that system sooner. There were mistakes made and much done to make the board great. Sadly it is the matter of making sure everything looks good. I don't know about you, but releasing incomplete stuff is bad.

So you won't see it until it is ready. Complain if you will but that only makes it harder for the rest of us.
Why don't you actually spend sometime thanking us for not giving up. It is thankless enough and we do this because we love coding.

Be glad you get what you do. Thank you, Emuz and the rest of the devs for putting up with this as well. Sorry about this post but it needed said.

Now that I am done with this post, I will go back to being "lazy" dealing with college and work that comes first. And you wonder why people say those things...and off I go to disappear again.

@Scrydan, relax. He's just trying to get a reaction. Secondly this is a group project. There is no "My code" and "Your Code". Yes you get credit for the code, but the group as a whole works on the total package. All I will say here about " "Let's rebase on my version and not cause as many issues." But did that happen? No. Now I have my board's permission system and all those other implementations...and I have no clue where to begin even if I had every thing ready." is:

1. Sorry about that, but the way git works it would double track the change it would make it hard to track backwards.. it's minor now but if we ever had to go back in the commits it makes it more muddy. That said we also need to be able to develop, and git surves more people that your tree. You had many chances to git on to git, and when you found it too difficult, DJ Bouche started to write an online editor for you. When you are ready hit me up and we'll get you square. I'll even VNC into your computer and set up git for you if that helps. That said we are not developing separately anymore. It's unfair to everyone if we leave it like before. Plus you are busy now and we want to move forward while you can't.

2. Well you could ask us where to start? MM, Bouche and I talk a lot. You and I talk all the time, but we all need to talk more in the same room. That's help. You are not alone on this project. The group will always take priorty, and you are part of said group so you have equal say.

There I think I've answer this part fully enough. If you have any issues, please take it to IRC, PM, or another thread as this one is now way off topic and the bug is fixed.

The Dynamic Profile Administrator™

"Never Knows Best"
Note: if you can see this my layout broke. ALL THE CREDITS WILL BE REVEALED!!
'Victory Noriko' by @thatsheepagain.
'Chibi Dance Noriko' by @Haru__Kitsu.
'Deity's Night Out (Featuring Gabbie)'
by @thatsheepagain
Noriko Emotes by @Haru__Kitsu.
Side Bar Noriko by @thatsheepagain
'Noriko's Nature Walk' by @projectTiGER_
Emotive Noriko by @thatsheepagain.
"Space Candy Noriko" by BerryVerrine.
"Super Sharp Noriko" by Xionfes.
A gift illustration from the wonderful EverKinzPony!
"Magical Girl Noriko" by @cute_hospital!
"Patient Chibi Noriko" by @Ruii_ki!
'Dapper '60s Noriko' by @thatsheepagain.
'Shiny Chibi Noriko' by @inioli.
'Flower Veil Noriko' by @Sushiee_.
'Noriko in Realism' by @_Sarybuu.
'Noriko's Midnight Adventure' by @projectTiGER_
'Yukata Noriko' by @yunyunmaru_
'Birthday Wishes Noriko' by @thatsheepagain

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - AcmlmBoard II Software/Bug Report Forum - Can't get to other pages than first one in "Sent PMs" category

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.075 seconds. (888KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 167, rows: 610/646, time: 0.056 seconds.