Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,952,637
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
03-28-24 11:34 PM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in General Forum | 21 bots

Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Decoy Blimp
Posted on 06-05-18 09:37 PM, in Link | ID: 133479
Normal User

Level: 44

EXP: 595772
Next: 15513

Since: 06-26-17

Last post: 280 days
Last view: 2 days
The other night I had a dream that I was having a panic attack and I stole a shotgun from a dorm parent to protect myself for... some reason. I later realized I had made a horrible mistake and that I risked getting kicked out. I was in English class later except we were in the performing arts building making visual art for some unknown reason. The gun was leaning against the wall near the stairwell, and when the dorm parent walks past me and sees the gun he looks confused but keeps walking. I later decided to admit to the dorm parent that I had stole the gun, so I run downstairs, down the hall, and into the workshop in the back which is where the dorm parent was for some reason, and I just exclaimed "I STOLE THE GUN OKAY?!" He started getting really angry and I was exasperated and trying to explain that I was having a panic attack but at one point or another I woke up.

The funniest part is that the dorm parent in my dream is actually my history teacher and the former dean of students.

Last night I had a REALLY weird dream. There were so many details that I don't feel like writing down, but the dream was essentially me going through two high school graduation ceremonies in succession, but minus the rewarding of the diplomas. The first time it took place in my school's chapel in the balcony where the freshman sit and while the guest speaker was being boring af I was looking at the view out the window that doesn't exist in real life, which is really all that happened during that part of the dream. The second time was on the stage at my old school where I graduated 8th grade. All I remember from that part was having my named called, simply walking from one side of the stage to the other as people applauded and being handed a cigarette by a graduate from my current school halfway through the walk. At the end I remember thinking to myself that senior year went by extremely fast, then I woke up and realized "Shit senior year hasn't even started yet."

Yeah my dreams are weird.

Nicole
Posted on 07-07-18 12:20 PM, in Link | ID: 135038
Administrator
Goddess of the Apocalypse
Level: 199

EXP: 111224569
Next: 1912515

Since: 01-03-12

Last post: 229 days
Last view: 229 days
11542 4468 2
Had a dream that I was in some sort of graduate school (not sure what subject), they had moved me to a new dormitory which was in a treehouse sort of structure, but the interior was really nice, it was a huge apartment with a ton of rooms. I had two servants who lived with me and were helping set up the apartment, and trying to argue with me over which room should go to which person. I also wasn't sure where to set up all my stuff (which was mostly all the stuff I have IRL)

Weird dream...

Arisotura
Posted on 07-10-18 12:49 PM, in Link | ID: 135202
Developer
pancakes
Level: 83

EXP: 5395592
Next: 36629

Since: 01-05-12

Last post: 655 days
Last view: 194 days
disjointed fragments of dream that I remember, and that make enough sense to write down

parents' house. a pet beaver, or something like that.

in the court, putting chocolate atop the garage door, as well as another kind of food (meat?) to attract him up there. they also apply some 'rendezvous' paste on the top of the door, it's some paste for attracting beavers, and it works real good. the beaver climbs the door and eats the chocolate piece.

looks more or less like a stuffed beaver. odd

parents' house again. may be a continuation of that dream.

there's a system for launching missiles, and I accidentally trigger it... shit.

doesn't seem to go too bad tho.

except I eventually do it again. this time it seems dad is getting real mad about it. guess accidentally launching missiles to an unknown location isn't so good.

so I flee to the back of the garden... trying to close doors behind myself but not do things like taking the keys, which would give me away.

dunno how it ends.

grandma's house.

getting out of the house, but instead of having a large yard around it, it directly goes to some street, and there's a small parking lot in front of it. if you get what I mean.

anyway, getting out with grandma and mom, getting into a car with other persons, but I'm informed that there's no room left for me, so I'm staying home.

inside, going to the bedrooms. I see grandpa's room, and... he's actually there, lying on the bed, eventually getting up and doing things. I remember that he was supposed to be dead and this is weird.

want some revolution in your coffee?

Jamie
Posted on 07-11-18 08:42 PM, in Link | ID: 135599
Banned
Excessive drama.
Level: 73

EXP: 3409649
Next: 76219

Since: 06-03-14

Last post: 1820 days
Last view: 503 days
I had one involving Thieppy and a town somewhere, remember nothing else

Oh and a crushed dream called winning the cup

Arisotura
Posted on 07-17-18 01:45 PM, in Link | ID: 136448
Developer
pancakes

got a 1h dream from trying to sleep more in the morning, but it wasn't half bad.

beginning is vague tho, now. it seems to take loose inspiration from La Casa de Papel.

so, I'm with a group of people, and we enter a building, but via some weird way that appears to be non-official.

inside, it's some kind of lab, where there are people doing things like mixing chemicals. but it's also a public building?? there's a hall in the entrance and all, and there are people visiting the place but legally. (not sure whether our presence is legal, but nobody seems to care)

(the chemicals I saw looked like epoxy resin. probably came from watching Nick Zammeti's woodturning videos right before)

anyway, we're here for some mission.

I take a syringe and inject something into a jar of chemical, presumably meant to chemically sabotage it. it's weird, I screw some weird valve cap thing onto the jar before doing so, and leave it afterwards. I do this a few times in total...

need to take a shit badly, too.

at some point, while I'm doing more of the same, I crouch on the table and accidentally let a shit out. I leave the place, but worry about people finding the shit, so I grab some toilet paper and go back to take it... but too late, some idiots already saw. so I take it and try to go to a toilet stall...

(there was also something about bags of colored feathers, like you could buy in some toy shop, during that bit. and a panel showing some list of parts, including the valve cap thing from earlier)

-

someone noticed the sabotage attempt. (or they're just very angry about the shit)

police come after me. there's a group of them coming, but they're trying to remain calm and not make it a huge scene, presumably to avoid scaring the workers/visitors??

after some sort of silent cat-and-mouse game, I try to reach the exit. I get to the hallway, but the cops are at the exit, hoping to get me there.

so I enter the bathroom instead. there's that weird guy trying to seduce the people passing by, me included.

the toilet stalls are absurdly far, but I think I go there to pee etc. I leave, and explore the hallway, hoping to find an exit where the cops wouldn't notice. and I do.

my comrades from the beginning were already outside and waiting for me.

but, sure enough, we can't really go anywhere without getting noticed again. we quickly end up running away from police. having to climb some hilltop, walk over parked cars, etc...

then at some point I can't run fast enough anymore, and am about to get caught. but I'm saved in extremis by someone (who is a person I have known irl). that person grabs my hand and pulls me away and we flee together.

then, weird shit, like running away from a car that powers through construction site fences.

then it appears we aren't chased by police, but by the weird guy from the bathroom earlier.

the construction fence thing became flexible fence which he rolls around me to try capturing me. but he's apparently attached to the fence too, as I abuse that fact to roll with the fence and fuck him over.

at which point, discourse. his name (or atleast the one I gave him) is Saint-Petersbourg. it's weird. using weird sentences/wording, I describe the process of sending me mail, telling him not to do that or something like that? but I'm informed by the other person that he already did. I didn't receive shit, I suggest it was because he used a wrong address. the other person suggests the mail was held back by prison officials (back then Saint-Petersbourg was detained in a Moscow prison, not known why, but... he's weird).

given the proximity to him, we start cuddling, too...

but it ends here.

Arisotura
Posted on 07-21-18 10:22 AM, in Link | ID: 136746
Developer
pancakes

some interesting bits of dream I remember

posting on Jul. there's a (new?) theme that is mainly yellow and red. I'm on newreply.php, reading the thread history. there's a vertical slider of sorts of the left of the posts, with two cursors, apparently you can move them to select posts to quote, or something, it's weird.

but I anger the users for some reason.

I work in some library that has comic books. or something like that.

eventually the place is flooded by a large stream of water. we all struggle to save the comic books from this.

then, nested dream occurence. I dream of waking up and starting to post about that dream here. there's also a bit that's a recall of the Jul scene, but more like a rollback so I can avoid fucking up and angering people?. it no longer has the yellow/red theme and is back to its usual night theme.

Arisotura
Posted on 09-09-18 01:44 PM, in (rev. 3 of 09-09-18 03:17 PM by Arisotura) Link | ID: 140333
Developer
pancakes

I dream of all sorts of things these days but it's too disjointed to be put back into a coherent story

anyway, this night, or the last part of it

was visiting an apartment in some abandoned building. the apartment was really stark and dirty, everything was in gray/brown tones (felt like some kind of post-apocalypse world where everything is really like that). it was also weird, tilted floors, windows that are like those full-glass doors, etc... and had seemingly complete furniture inside.

also, parents' home, one of the cats hopping on my lap to cuddle, but she had weird paws, and was called a 'chocolate' instead of cat

large building, abandoned but partly renovated. balcony of renovated apartment. looking through a window, renovation was only partial. can see furniture, stone walls stripped of plaster/etc, ceiling (old-style, plaster-on-wood thing, like this) similarly stripped of plaster... as if they'd started renovating and never finished.

Arisotura
Posted on 09-10-18 11:22 AM, in Link | ID: 140341
Developer
pancakes

another dream where I fly.

butterfly-like wings attached to my back. I pull two strings to control my flight, apparently.

I don't remember much besides flying to a bunch of places. a large building, comrade there, pondering going through a random window to start flying outside, but scared of the height.

also that bit where I see 'myself', reflection or whatever. I'm wearing a purple-ish flowery dress, and have purple/magenta lipstick (which I wonder how it went there and don't like so much).

Arisotura
Posted on 09-13-18 11:41 AM, in Link | ID: 140374
Developer
pancakes

had two dreams that night and they were vivid and all, but I can only remember the last one (or the end of it), as usual

some party in some univ type building, with comrades.

I want to drink shito, but don't want bad beer. but then I see bottles of champagne (or cider? I think it was champagne but in the dream it was akin to cider??)

so I want some. there begins the quest to get a cup...

I go to another room, there are a few cups left on a table, but they're a bit dirty, and the derpass behind the table tells me not to use them. so I return to the place from before...

I meet a comrade and ask him where I can get cups, he tells me that 'they have disappeared', as in there are none left. opening a cupboard, all that's left is the plastic wrap thing that wrapped them.

I then follow comrades going over some kind of bridge to another place, there's even one of their dogs...

... and I wake up

Arisotura
Posted on 09-21-18 01:22 AM, in Link | ID: 140558
Developer
pancakes

shito dreams, now. nightmare-y in a way. but twice in a row. was my subconscious trying to tell me something?

first dream.

not much that I remember, other than being given the keys to a squat in the town center, that was a weird long house.

and pounding a white lock with a hammer so it would fit the door where I needed it, but that was taking place on my parents' home terrace, out of all the places.

wandering in streets, shops. I take out a large tablet, like, the size of a comic book. I put a device on it that applies pressure to the screen. (this part probably just came from watching too many Hydraulic Press Channel/Beyond The Press videos these days)

tightening the device first causes the tablet to display some error message, meant to be a "contact vendor" type message but worded really weirdly (I don't remember it other than that it was weird), and orange on a black background (akin to the Win9x "You can now turn off your computer safely" screen).

tightening it more, the screen starts going haywire, first losing sync then displaying total garbage

then it just blacks out and sparks/fire come out of a hole on the top, and I wake up

seems typical for nightmare scenarios to revolve around tech going haywire in my dream world.

second dream.

middle school. I'm in a classroom with a bunch of people. but it appears that someone (authority) is trying to catch me, for something I did...

but I manage to escape. running away in the corridor. someone directs me to the elevator (which doesn't exist in the actual middle school) to help me escape. I enter it, door closes on time, there's another door on the other side that tries to close but fails, but the elevator starts going anyway. it goes up to the first floor...

... which doesn't make sense as I end up outside after that. anyway, I manage to reach the gate, climb it, and I'm out. I run in the street (typical occurence of "running is very hard when it's the most critical"), there's a bus which I manage to catch, giving the authority a big middle finger.

(the escape part felt weird, as if I was actively trying to think about it instead of just dreaming normally??)

after the bus part, I'm back 'home', which is some kind of squat? I'm in what is my bedroom, but it's dark (night, no light). I hear that someone entered the building. authority from middle school? they seem to be looking for me. I get closer to the door, but notice that there are windows around it, so they'd see that I'm in this room...

and I wake up.

blarg.

Rambly
Posted on 09-30-18 12:31 PM, in Link | ID: 141414
Normal User

Level: 70

EXP: 2942797
Next: 73014

Since: 07-01-12

Last post: 697 days
Last view: 693 days
I had a dream a couple nights ago I killed a guy with a sword. Cool.

Okay, so, I was with my family and I guess we were visiting some, uh, horribly evil guy for some reason. I knew he was evil and deeply hated him, but he had like, really tough bodyguards, so I didn't exactly wanna start any shit, so I sort of just dealt with it. Anyway, it turned out he was secretly torturing my brother with atom bombs. Like, literally, he made it so that my brother was immortal for some reason, and then just launched nuclear weapons at him repeatedly until he was completely traumatized, which is super fucked up and weirdly dark and I don't think I could have come up with it lucid.

So, my family's driving home and I'm really fucking mad because of what happened, so naturally, as is the reasonable course for this dream to take, I end up traveling back in time somehow so I can literally stab this evil guy in the back with a sword in some fucked up combination history change+revenge plot. Then I killed his bodyguards with surprising ease (it turned out they were really incompetent). This leads to me becoming a cool badass mercenary assassin bitch who kills people with a sword and getting hired by the government to do cool shit (I didn't even wanna accept in the dream, but I figured the pay was good, so...). Fun dream. Stupid, but fun.

Last night's dream involved me being forced to ride home from somewhere in town on a unicycle which was a lot less fun and made me feel a lot less like a bad bitch, let me tell you

Jamie
Posted on 10-02-18 02:35 PM, in Link | ID: 141716
Banned
Excessive drama.

all I remember about my last dream is that I got a computer with protegent preinstalled

oddly Protegent took down their YT ads this morning or so, lol

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 10-02-18 06:19 PM, in Link | ID: 141747
Normal User

Roy Koopa
My name is Sanger Zonvolt. I am the Sword that cleaves evil!
Level: 153

EXP: 45190177
Next: 133227

Since: 01-04-12

Last post: 1030 days
Last view: 994 days
Escaping some area where there were a lot of drug dealing going on. Trying to hide while doing it.

And...hm. I did dream something more but kinda forgot the red thread. Something about me beiong in an RC Car competition. I did win that.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Jamie
Posted on 10-05-18 02:23 PM, in Link | ID: 142009
Banned
Excessive drama.

Been daydreaming about my gf and maybe mentioning her a bit too much :P

It's just very exciting for me ^^

Arisotura
Posted on 10-16-18 11:58 AM, in (rev. 2 of 10-16-18 11:58 AM by Arisotura) Link | ID: 142445
Developer
pancakes

let's see what pieces of dream I can assemble into something coherent...

dream part that I remember, starts in that new house comrades settled in a while ago. eating or something. one of them keeps misgendering me and I get real bitchy, considering a ragequit even. (don't remember well but my voice seems different??)

then I go to the kitchen to wash my dish. the sink is so oversized that you can bathe in it... wtf?? and I do.

later on... some cool place (beach?) that is accessed from the 1st floor of another house. I'm with comrades there or something, but I leave to go get something...

I grab a knife, as well as my hacksaw thing. I guess that's what I was after? my memory is not too clear there.

evntually, I enter my parents' house, in the living room. meet dad and his father (crapo grandpa whom we haven't seen in ages. he is a terrible person. him and dad together is like impossible)

they seem nervous?? I think it's because of the knives, so I give them said knives, they put them away.

dad leaves the place. but crapo-grandpa gets real mad for some reason and starts attacking me. I grab a potato peeler or something similar, attempt to defend myself, eventually inflicting him several wounds, but that seems to calm him down.

I go to parents' bedroom.

comrade there, combing through parents' clothes.

my laptop is on the bed, with various pieces of hardware around it. apparently dad hacked into it and was installing surveillance software or whatever...

I grab it, as well as some PCMCIA cards (laptop doesn't even have a PCMCIA slot), move all that to a mini settlement in the storage area under the room where I plan to lock myself in...

eventually dad strikes back (or crapo-grandpa? but I think that was dad)

I grab the door key and lock the door. the lock isn't working too well, so I use the cupboards to blockade the door. the cupboards are smaller than normal, they also slide really well, which makes it easy to move them around (and limits their usefulness as a blockade, which shows).

Rambly
Posted on 10-16-18 12:33 PM, in Link | ID: 142459
Normal User

I had a dream last night that due to some spatial displacement, or something, I ended up getting teleported to a house that wasn't mine. I was a little worried that the family would be freaked out or hate me especially since they seemed kind of douchey, but honestly when I explained it to them and showed some Wikipedia articles about random teleportation incidents to them they were pretty chill about it. Also they didn't have any issues with me being trans despite the fact that they seemed to be slightly conservative, so that was also cool. They had a nice house, too, including one of those fancy fridges with the ice dispenser and two vertical doors and a computer running Windows XP??????? For some reason??????

So, I ended up using their computer (my phone can't send texts right now, both IRL and in the dream) to use Google Voice to text my girlfriend and she ended up driving over and picking me up. It turned out I was just a town over right across the border and it wasn't a big deal at all. We managed to rescue our weird teleportation diaspora of roommates and get them all back together. The outcome was that we ended up befriending the random people in the house I got teleported to and occasionally we'd go over to this random family's house and play computer or PS4 games sometimes. The End

Hālian
Posted on 10-25-18 12:33 AM, in Link | ID: 142877
Normal User

Level: 50

EXP: 907154
Next: 40163

Since: 01-04-12

Last post: 1789 days
Last view: 1473 days
Maple Post-o-Matic 9.2
I wish I could make friends like that.

Meanwhile, I had a dream where I was a gardevoir and the leader of a gardevoir village. But one of my daughters had an accident with her pyrokinesis Flamethrower and the village burned down :<

Rambly
Posted on 10-25-18 10:08 PM, in Link | ID: 143273
Normal User

I had a dream that I was in a Best Buy or something like it and they had a ton of computers from various points in time including a bunch of old Macs.

That was fun. They were all so cool. Half of them were fake computers that didn't exist in real life, but they were still really cool.

Jamie
Posted on 10-26-18 04:06 PM, in Link | ID: 143313
Banned
Excessive drama.

A bus blew up outside KFC

and my girlfriend and I were almost killed

thats all I remember

Rambly
Posted on 10-27-18 12:44 PM, in Link | ID: 143393
Normal User

I keep having dreams where I invent racing games then race in them

Last night it was some weird... hybrid... obstacle course and podracing thing that took place in a desert oasis or something. I don't really understand why this keeps happening because I also never win my own races that I apparently have been designing

I just realized deserts have been a recurring aesthetic theme in my dreams this past year. Huh.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.132 seconds. (867KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 207, rows: 591/625, time: 0.107 seconds.