Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,953,753
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
03-29-24 10:34 AM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in The Kitchen Table (Role Play Forum) | 4 bots

Main - The Kitchen Table (Role Play Forum) - Trial by Dragon Blood
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 01-19-20 12:50 AM, in Link | ID: 153736
Normal User

Roy Koopa
My name is Sanger Zonvolt. I am the Sword that cleaves evil!
Level: 153

EXP: 45192494
Next: 130910

Since: 01-04-12

Last post: 1031 days
Last view: 994 days
Bel: What do you mean, "affected"? Bel exclaims at Aren's comment, turning to face him for a second.

He notices Caionna walk up to him and wrapping her arms around him. He turns his head slightly towards her and smiles, his heartrate slightly increasing. He hears Zarik's words but doesn't say anything as there's nothing to be said. He stands quietly with Caionna until the others have left.

Bel: So. What did you have in mind then? Go to a room at the inn or stay here in the lean-to?

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 01-19-20 03:04 AM, in Link | ID: 153738
Normal User

Level: 127

EXP: 23538272
Next: 188294

Since: 01-02-12

Last post: 1234 days
Last view: 1234 days
"The lean-to?" Cai says, taken aback, "Please... I'm just now working up the nerve to be intimate, I don't want the whole town to know what we're up to!" she says in a hushed tone. "You should still have your room in the inn, right? Let's go in there. Lead the way."

Inside, in Neris' room. Zarik has laid Neris down on the bed in a similar manner to when she was bedridden the previous days. While Aren is checking her over.

"So, how is she?" Zarik asks, "I hope she's gonna be okay."

"Look at you, doting over the girl you claimed to not have feels for." Aren responds jovially, "She's a bit battered and beaten from the rough and tumble from last night, but tackling Ruki head on didn't do her any favors either."

"I mean, I don't feel strongly for her, but everyone seems to think we're such a good fit." Zarik replies, "That said, I do have a vested interest in her not killing herself. So I can't help but worry when dumb and bad shit happens to her."

"Yeah. Sure. Tell yourself that." Aren laughs, "She'll live, she's just tired is all, from what I can tell." Getting a serious look on his face, he says, "How about you? Are you okay?"

"Huh? Yeah." Zarik dismisses, "No worse for the wear, I've taken harder tumbles than last night and walked them off."

"That's all fine and good, but that's not what I meant." Aren scoffs, "I mean, what do you think of Cai finally coming out of her shell, and likely her clothes, for Bel?"

"Why should I care?" Zarik questions, "She's a big girl, she can make big girl decisions. She doesn't need my permission to get laid. All I hope is that Roff has these rooms soundproofed. I don't wanna hear it if hey're in Bel's room, since I'm staying next door to him."

"Eh, fair enough." Aren shrugs, "I'm gonna head out and tlk with Roff and Dad for a bit. You need anything?"

"Not anything you can get me." Zarik says with a shake of his head, "I just want Neris to wake up and not be retarded from a concussion."

"Well, she's a bird, so she's not exactly the brightest tool in the crayon box." Aren chuckles, "Don't set your standards too high." He then leaves the room and closes the dorr behind him.

"I hope she didn't hear that." Zarik mutters, "Or if she did, she gets back at him for it."

Taking the chair from the desk he sits it by the bed and watches Neris intently.

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 01-19-20 04:37 AM, in Link | ID: 153739
Normal User

Roy Koopa

Bel: Haha, don't worry. I was just joking. Besides, since you haven't been acting like this before, I don't really know what you're comfortable with. I wouldn't do something against your will, though.

Heading towards the inn, Bel considers how to make sure Cai has a good experience from what's to come aswell. He also keeps mentally telling himself to not screw it up.

He opens the door to the inn and walks towards the stairs but turns to Cai and asks
: Do you want a small bite to eat first or something?

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 01-19-20 05:37 AM, in (rev. 2 of 01-20-20 03:58 AM by Trelior) Link | ID: 153740
Normal User

The Auri women from the day before are sitting in view of the doorway to the inn as Bel and Cai make their way in. They chatter amongst themselves and giggle when they see them. The singular Xaela in the trio perks a brow and sets a fingernail on the pitch-colored scales on her chin. She says to her Raen colleagues, "Look girls, our silver seductress from the other night is here, and with quite the stud, at that. Didn't know she was into elves, but he certainly leaves little to the imagination of why she wanted to impress him." Her volume is deliberately just loud enough to be heard over the din of the midday patronage.

Cai overhears the woman's words and the teasing giggles from the girls of white. Turning a bright shade of red, she says, "Maybe not... let's go before I psyche myself out." and ushers Bel quickly toward his room.

Roff takes notice and locks eyes with one of the girls and gives her a look of displeasure.

Aren emerges from Neris' room and sees the exchange as it ends. He raises an eyebrow as he walks to the bar as Cai not-so-subtly nudges Bel to keep moving.

He reaches the bar and quips, "Gee... Must be booty call o'clock." and he winks at the Xaela as he sits down.

"Och, giv et a rest, lad." Roff says, "Yer da' been sayin hae ye been being naught ba a pain wit' tha' kinnae talk."

"Aw, c'mon." Aren protests, "We succeeded in the quest. Cai and Bel are finally going exploring, Zarik's tending to his future tap, and those girls that were helping Cai the other day look like they could go for an actual client."

"Aye lad. An' ye dinnae need tae open yer mooth abaught it fer th' world tae hear it!" Roff scolds.

"As for Neristhana and Zarik." Zissou chimes in, "I am certain if Zarik heard you phrase it like that, he would surely tested your posterior for rebound potential."

"What?" Aren asks.

"Yer da' said Zarik'll bounce yer ass." Roff snarks.

"Yeah, okay." Aren laughs as he changes his mind about what he wants to do and goes to chat up the trio of girls.

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 01-20-20 07:41 PM, in Link | ID: 153778
Normal User

Roy Koopa

Bel easily picks up on the conversation between the women and clears his throat a bit out of slight nervousness.

Bel: Well...they're not wrong. Besides, why'd you need to "psyche yourself" into it to begin with? I mean, I appreciate what we're about to do. I just hope you don't just do this for me but for yourself aswell. That you're true to yourself.

Bel walks up the stairs and into his room, followed closely by Caionna. He closes the door and locks it using magic, making sure they won't be disturbed.

Bel: So. How do you want to begin? I supposed it'd be a good idea to clean ourselves off first. Bel uses a quick cantrips incantation to get rid of eventual dirt on both himself and Caionna.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 01-20-20 07:58 PM, in Link | ID: 153779
Normal User

"I meant "psyche myself out' by getting too nervous to follow through." Cai says as she sits on the edge of the bed. She shivers slightly from the cantrip makes its course over her body. Even though the sensation was familiar, she couldn't help feel a shiver of what she could only assume as excitement.

She glances to the side, face still flushed and rosy. "Since this is technically my first time... in the context of me permitting it... I don't know how to initiate..." she says at hesitative length.

Down in Neris' room: Zarik sits backward in the desk chair, leaning forward against the chair's back rest. Resting his chin on his folded arms on the top of the chair, his gaze scans over the diminutive girl as she lays unconscious on the bed.

He sighs, and says anxiously, "C'mon, kid. Wake up and show me you're alright already!"

She merely lays still with a gentle heat emanating off of her due to her naturally high body heat.

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 01-20-20 11:44 PM, in Link | ID: 153786
Normal User

Roy Koopa

Bel walks over to the bed, sits down next to Caionna and looks her in the eyes.

Bel: I'm gonna be honest with you. I haven't really had any relationships before so this is my first time aswell. Guess I was too busy adventuring and exploring. Or I simply waited for the right one. Then I found you. Althought it took some time to get where we are right now, I was being patient. But back to the present then. I suppose you can just try to follow my lead. If you get any whims on how you want to proceed, feel free to take over. I won't mind. Also, if for any reason you start to feel uncertain, don't be afraid to alert me, alright?

He wraps his arms around her shoulders and kisses her deeply. This particular one is a french kiss. He begins undoing her robe and caresses her back, yet he's careful enough not going too fast forward and as such letting Caionna get a feel for it too. He removes her robe aswell as his own, dropping them on a nearby armchair and watching for any signs of hesitation or nervousness from Caionna.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 01-21-20 12:58 AM, in (rev. 2 of 01-21-20 01:36 AM by Trelior) Link | ID: 153802
Normal User

"A-alright.." Cai says she would continue, but Bel had already begun kissing. She leans in and reciprocates his intensity.

After Bel removes her top and begins removing his robe, she begins to undo her chest wrap. As it slackens, it becomes apparent that she had been concealing her true size. As the cloth falls daintily to her side, her breasts seem to pop. They are the size of moderately large grapefruits with perky nipples within areola roughly two and a half centimeters in diameter, they are a rather noticeably fleshy pink and contrast significantly with the milky whiteness of her skin.

Caught up in the moment, she grabs his left hand and cups it on her right breast and his right hand halfway up her inner left thigh. There is a soft silkiness to her leggings, there is also noticeable pleasant warmth.

Placing her hands on his hips, she leans in for continued kissing.

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 01-22-20 07:30 PM, in Link | ID: 153885
Normal User

Roy Koopa

Bel takes the opportunity to exchange a few words and remove the cotton shirt he wears below his robe, when Caionna undo her chestwrap. He's slightly more muscular than the average elf.

Bel: I'm sorry if i interrupted you before. Was there anything you wanted to say before I begun? Other than that I'd like to mention that you look amazing.

As Caionna places his left hand on her breast he grips it firmly, but not too hard, and begins fondling it and using his thumb to stimulate her nipple. As for the right hand on her thigh, he goes for a more massage-like approach for the moment.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 01-22-20 07:59 PM, in Link | ID: 153887
Normal User

"Huh?" Cai says, having forgotten what she wanted to say. She is distracted by her hitherto unnoticed attraction to Bel's muscular build, as well as the sensations of being fondled. She begins to moan softly as he caresses her leg.

She blushes even more profusely at the compliment. Given her state of ecstasy in Bel's grasp, she finds it incredibly difficult to form coherent words. She manages to muster enough cognition to blather out, "Hmm.. You too." She had never experienced such a moment of physical reciprocation before, and her mind races..

Snapping from her state of mesmerization slightly, she caresses her left hand up his side and up to his chest. Taking her right hand off his hip, she uses it to undo the knot on the drawstring of her leggings.

She leans in to distract him with more kissing while continuing to stroke her fingertip softly across his hardened, muscular chest with her left hand. She moves the attention of her right hand to his knee and seductively up his inner thigh. Making a deliberate point to stop at his groin and cup her hand, her eyes widen in surprise at the size of what she can feel through his thick trousers.

She puts a finger on his lips with a coy smile and shake of her head as she moves her hands to start undoing his belt buckle.

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 01-23-20 12:48 AM, in Link | ID: 153916
Normal User

Roy Koopa

As Caionna caresses his chest and begins to undo the drawstring of her leggings aswell as moving her hand up his thigh, finally placing it on his groin, Bel can feel his heartbeat begin to race a bit. He turns a bit red aswell. In addition, his penis begins to stiffen and gradually become erect.

Bel: Looks like you found my weak spot. What do you plan to do with it?

Bel says with a seductive tone. He begins lightly nibbling behind her right ear but not so much as to distract her from what she's doing, and also remove her leggings and begin to carefully stroke her crotch once she's done removing his belt. Then he assists her in removing his trousers.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 01-23-20 02:20 AM, in (rev. 5 of 01-24-20 07:41 PM by Trelior) Link | ID: 153917
Normal User

Cai's shoulders drop slightly as Bel starts to bite softly behind her ear, inadvertently making her horns push against his face and get in his way. His hand entering such a sensitive area causes something of a knee-jerk reaction of her clenching up her thighs. After a moment of feeling the rubbing, she remembers that she wants this stimulation, she relaxes again. Her womanhood being already noticeably wet is notable through her panties.

Having completely stopped her side of the foreplay due to being reduced to little more than putty in his hands, she snaps back to herself and says a close approximation to, "Sorry, got lost in the moment there." then gently pulls his now-drenched hand from her nethers to slip off the side of the bed and situate herself on her knees between his. She playfully pokes at his penis through his pants and notices its fledgling erection.

Clarity returning to her mind slightly as she pulls at his waistband to expose him, she stares in wonder at his genitals in their halfway-at-attention state. Gently placing the heel of her hand in the space between his testicles and the base of his penis to get a general measurement of what he's packing. It stretches from the heel of her hand to the tip of her middle finger's nail. She then wraps her thumb and middle finger around to gauge his girth, she is able to close a gentle grip with her long finger overlapping to the knuckle at the end.

Awestruck with penis envy, she wraps the rest of her hand around his member and begins to gently stroke it slowly. Her gaze locked on the tip as it playfully peeks out of his foreskin as she caresses his length, she says, "I always thought that since elves were a smaller race than humans, that the men wouldn't be quite this big..." swallowing a mouthful of saliva, she continues, hungrily, "I hope I'm able to handle this."

Resting her chin on her closed free hand, she gets an idea as her arm begins to grow tired from the repetitive motion. She moves her face closer to his phallic mast, and says, "I read in a book before that men enjoy it when women do this..." Having inadvertently slipped that she isn't as innocent as she let on. Inhaling deeply through her nose, then exhaling, she places her tongue at the base of his member and slowly running it along the underside. Giving it a pecking kiss, she comments, "There's a pleasant earthiness to your scent, and it's much more agreeable than those dragons." She shivers, though it's unclear if it's from the thrill of the moment, or in revile of reminding herself of the recent trauma.

Not wanting to stop there, she pushes her tongue into his foreskin and drags it around the circumference of his tip. Taking a moment to process what she's doing, she finally adds, "I also read that doing his will help get you ready for the 'main event'." She then strokes down with her other hand to retract him, having wrapped her tired arm under his leg and grasping his leg from behind, and begins to playfully lick and suckle on his exposed glans. Occasionally enveloping it into her mouth to do both at once.

Down in Neris' room: Zarik has drifted off to sleep from the warmth of the room and being slightly hypnotized by the iridescence of her wings in the sunlight filtering through the curtain.

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 01-24-20 04:03 AM, in Link | ID: 153972
Normal User

Roy Koopa

Bel: Don't worry. It's only natural if you hesitate a bit. This is your first time, after all. Bel says, trying to reassure her. He twitches mildly from her poking at his penis but only from the sensation that it's her and the erection that follow. He observes as she removes his waist-band.

(Guess she likes what she sees. I just hope I'm able to give her some proper pleasure.) He thinks to himself. Occasional grunts comes from him due to Caionna playing with what's easily the most sensitive area on his body. Adressing her comment about his size aswell as book reading, he says: Well...I suppose I'm the exception to that. And just try your best. That's all anyone could ask for. And what you read is quite accurate.

Bel begins to sound slightly exstatic as Caionna plays around with his penis. He picks up on the reaction she has when mentioning the dragons.

Bel: I appreciate the comment about my...er, scent. Also, I'm sorry if this brings up bad memories for you.

Allowing a few moments to pass in case Caionna wants to respone, he tries to come up with more ways for them to make eachother feel good.

Bel: Gk. For someone who hasn't done this before I'd say you're pretty good at it. I might have an idea, though. I shouldn't be the only one feeling good, so if you could...er...geez, I don't know how to say this without sounding like a complete prevert.

He lets out a small sigh.

Bel: Let's move to lying on the bed with you facing the other way and your...private area above my face. Or in front of it. Whichever. That way, both of us could feel good at once.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 01-24-20 05:03 AM, in (rev. 5 of 01-25-20 02:31 AM by Trelior) Link | ID: 153973
Normal User

Cai pulls her head back from her work and playfully pokes the bead of fluid forming from his opening. She is mildly surprised at its tenacit in forming a thin rope as she pulls the finger away.

"Oh please." she says with a giggle, "When you consider everything leading up to now, and with I was just doing... the least you should be worried about is me thinking you a pervert. If anything, it should be me worried that you think I'm the pervert."

Tugging on the tails of her ribbon, her luscious locks of chestnut hair burst out of their containment. Tossing her prized green hair ornament into the disarray of garments on the floor, she tosses her head slightly to make her hair fall into its natural place. The long strands of hair toward the front fall into place in front of her horns, adding a complement frame of her face with her bangs as she faces him. The rest falls to just about shoulder length.

"Thank you for the compliment, I guess. I'm just doing what I feel I should be doing. I must be doing something right if you're enjoying yourself."

She smiles sweetly as she stands to take him up on his offer. She playfully nudges him back for him to make room for her to lay down inverse of him. She pulls his underpants the rest of the way off, then says as she tosses them aside, "I guess it's my turn."

She playfully hooks her thumbs into the hip section of panties then slowly inches them down to tease him. As she slips her panties down, she reveals that she has her pubic hair shaped into a cute little heart shape just above the lips of her genitals. She is noticeably flushed and swollen in her nethers, excess fluids dripping from them and running down her thighs. Fantasies of the incipient activity exciting her to a fever pitch.

Letting her final coverings drop to the floor, she purrs, "Not quite the innocent little princess you thought I was. Am I?" as she lays down on her side in a six and nine position, as requested. She sets the leg she's laying on forward to allow him to use her soft, milky thigh as a pillow and props herself open by folding her opposite knee perpendicular. Spreading the lips apart with her fingers reveals that she is the same contrasting fleshy pink down below. Given her state of arousal; there is a mildly pungent, but pleasant, pheromonal scent wafts forth.

She situates his lower leg in a similar manner for her own comfort and immediately gets back to her carnally-driven sodomy. She starts slowly, continuing as she had been before being interrupted to make things mutual. Then she slowly begins to take him in deeper, and with increasing intensity, but never allowing him to slip out of her lips, despite her horn rubbing against his leg and occasionally snagging on the bedding.

Come what may of her actions, pleasure or pain, a beast had been unleashed.
----
Down with the other couple: Zarik had begun snoring and using his arm as a pillow.

Neris slowly begins to stir, and awakens to see him conked out face-first into the backrest of the chair. Slightly confused about where she is, if it's even the same day, and why she would be awakening for a second time if it was the same day; she tries to process what's going on.

The only thing she can come up with is that she ended up scaring him again, and that he was monitoring her again. She says to herself in a hushed tone, "He must really care about me... To have watched me until falling asleep. Either I was out for a while, or he was just so tired..."

She runs her fingers gently through his hair, surprised by how soft it is for belonging to such a rough-and-tumble kind of man, and in stark contrast to the men she was so accustomed to being around. She also gives him a light kiss on the forehead. Not understanding why she felt compelled to do it, she just did.

Zarik snorts softly in reaction. This catches her off guard, so she backs away reflexively. Not wanting to risk waking him, she settles back into a sitting position on the bed. She hugs her knees to her chest, causing the large logo on her shirt to catch her attention. With a mild grasp on what the design meant, she thinks to herself 'Do I really deserve to wear something like this so openly on my chest?'

spending a few moments watching Zarik as he sleeps from behind her knees, she spots a bag on the desk she hadn't before. Quietly getting up to investigate, she walks over and opens it. Inside contains a few inconsequential bits and baubles, as far as she was concerned, and the clothes she had been wearing the day previous.

She takes the initiative of changing shirts. Deciding the plain white would look better on her than the purple she had on, as well as taking off the logo she felt didn't belong being prominently displayed on her person.

Moments after changing her shirt back, she stretches and fans her wings out to full wingspan, taking note that her shoulders no longer hurt. Unable to suss the meaning why, she shrugs it off and returns to her perch on the bed to watch her man sleep.

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 01-24-20 10:45 PM, in Link | ID: 154048
Normal User

Roy Koopa

Bel smiles as Caionna proceeds to undress, watching her intensely. He starts to grow increasingly red in his face but given what they're doing and the fact that they're alone and that it's Caionna, he doesn't even attempt to hide it. He simply enjoys finally being with her.

Bel: No one is ever as innocent as they claim. Some just have harder admitting they're not. Like your and me. Also, I do believe it'd be better for both of us if you positioned yourself on top, with your...er, ass facing my way. But whatever works.

Bel proceeds to move in towards Caionna's nether region, using her thigh for what she intended. Before he starts twirling his toungue around, he says: Your scent is quite nice too.

Occasional grunts and twitches comes from him as he can feel his penis charging up. Still, he does his best dancing around with his tongue to give Caionna equal or more pleasure.

Bel: I...hng...do hope you also read what happens when you play with it too much. I can feel myself getting close to "blow my load" so to speak. I'd rather not do that in your mouth if you don't want to. Just a heads up. The...taste might be a bit weird.

He starts to look quite winded, if only for the moment, due to the excitement he's feeling. It's on its way turning into exstacy.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 01-24-20 11:27 PM, in (rev. 4 of 01-25-20 02:23 AM by Trelior) Link | ID: 154050
Normal User

Cai squirms and moans in delight as Bel works his tongue on her, the vibration of her vocal chords aiding the process when at depth. Her body contracting and convulsing slightly as a fresh wave of fluids flush through her already thoroughly moistened vagina, too busy to announce it.

Stopping her sucking for a moment, she catches her breath before saying, "Oh, I know what I'm doing, and I know what I'm in for." reverting to licking to keep him stimulated and edging him ever so slightly, "I read more than educational books, you know that. Why do you think I blushed so much when you interrupted my reading?" Sighing deeply before letting out an ecstatic empty-mouthed moan as he hits another sweet spot, "As for the taste, you know I'm an alchemist. So I'm sure you can imagine I've acquired a taste for the bizarre. Slightly salty mucous is far from the least pleasant flavors I've experienced."

She returns to focused sucking for a moment to ensure he's still approaching climax, she then says, "i'd be lying if I said I didn't want it. Making an assumption off of what I've read for edutainment, and how you're reacting, you're pretty pent up." She giggles and says, "Give your dirty girl what she wants!" then resumes at a brisk pace, going as deep as she can before feeling like gagging. Her body twitching from the frequent mini orgasms she is experiencing.
---
Down in her room, Neris hear the moan Cai let out. There is a look of happy surprise that her defacto mentor was having the fun she wishes she could be having, herself.

Zarik doesn't seem to hear, and only snorts in response to his sister's throes of passion.

Neris eyes him, yearning, then shakes her head to snap herself out of it. "No, Neris." she whispers to herself, "He said, and meant, no."

Zarik lets out a small laugh in his slumber, as if in response to the phoenix talking herself down.

"Is he listening to me?" She whispers to herself, but only gets snores in response. "Maybe not."

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 01-25-20 03:41 AM, in (rev. 2 of 01-25-20 03:59 AM by ゼンガー・ゾンボルト) Link | ID: 154055
Normal User

Roy Koopa

Caionna's moans seem to increase Bel's pleasure even further as his erection gets even more intense. His penis doesn't necessarily get any larger but by now it's rock-hard. He lets her finish explaining things, not wishing to interrupt her. In fact, forming sentences in his current state might be troublesome. Also, getting a mouthful of Caionna's juices also has an effect.

Bel: I-in that case there'll be no more heads-ups from me. Except for the one you're playing with. Bel says jokingly and lets out a laugh that kind of turns into a grunt.

Bel: Keep going just a....nngh...little bit and you'll get your wish. He says as he starts having some mild spasms due to being near climax. Only a few seconds later, he can't help but grimace and bites his lower lip aswell as moaning and grunting as he releases his load right into Caionna's mouth, three smaller ones in total.

Bel: Haah...haah...haah...that felt good. He says between breaths, his heart racing and holding his right hand over his forehead.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 01-25-20 04:26 AM, in (rev. 2 of 01-25-20 04:36 AM by Trelior) Link | ID: 154056
Normal User

The suddenness of his ejaculation catches her slightly off guard. The first spurt hits the back of her throat abruptly, making her cough. Trying to maintain composure, she backs off just far enough that his spasms and further ejaculate don't choke her, but not so far to allow leakage. She reflexively swallows a portion, but continues to suckle on his member and coaxes the remainder of his spunk out with upward strokes from his base. Her eyes lock on his balls as she watches them contract as they fill her mouth, thoroughly enjoying the show.

When she's sure he's done, she withdraws from their current sexual position and positions herself on her knees at the side of the bed again to show him the mouthful of semen as described in her favorite erotic novels. She swishes it around in her mouth and swallows with a playful laugh.

"I hope you enjoyed receiving that as much as I enjoyed delivering it." She says, getting back up off the floor to get back on the bed, laying face to face with him this time.

She kisses him on the cheek just in case he isn't keen on lip to lip after what she had just done. Wrapping her tail up onto the bed, she grabs the end of it and uses one of the prong tips to touch his still-spasming penis. "I hope you don't think I'm done." She says with a teasing tone, "Take a few minutes to rest, then tell me how you wish to take me."

Dropping her tail to the floor with a weighty thud, she gives him his options, "I could lay on my back for face to face, get up on my knees to be taken from behind, or I could get back on top." glancing from side to side, then locking eyes with him, "Or a combination of the three if you're feeling up to it." Cupping his balls in her hand and gently caressing them, she finishes with, "As long as I get to feel your power in the place it belongs I'll be happy. You have me where you want me, and i am putty in your hands."
----
Downstairs in Neris' room, Zarik actually hears and reacts to the sound of Cai's tail hitting the floor. Snapping awake, he exclaims, "What the fuck was that?"

The noise also startles Neris, and she yelps in surprise as well, she matches his volume, "I don't know! It sounds like something fell in the room above us!"

Zarik glances over at the bed and sees that Neris, whom he isn't expecting to even be awake, let alone in a different shirt. He just kinda stares at her, locking gaze.

Luckily, they are not loud enough to be heard the upstairs.

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 01-25-20 11:12 PM, in Link | ID: 154073
Normal User

Roy Koopa

Bel lies in the bed catching his breath while Caionna shows off the mouthful of cum she just got. He smiles at her.

Bel: I think you just got a delivery aswell. He says, barely able to hold back the sudden laugh the comment caused. He twitches a bit when Caionna pokes his erect penis with one of the prongs on her tail.

Bel: As for me enjoying it, I did. Quite a bit, I might add. And I'd have been surprised if you were done already. I might have some more ideas myself so I'm not done either. Don't know what to think of that putty thing, though. Is it a new catchphrase of yours? He asks thoughtfully.

Bel: I understand that you're trying to set the mood, don't you worry about that.

Bel spends the next few minutes just quietly enjoying the moment aswell as listening to anything Caionna might have to say. Having recovered most of his breath, he suggests how he thinks they should continue.

Bel: Alright. Here's an idea. You get back up top facing me this time. This'll allow you greater pleasure aswell as control. Then we'll see where we go from there. Sound good? Also, apologizes in advance if it hurts a bit since it's your first time. I'd assume you know it might, though.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 01-26-20 03:32 AM, in (rev. 2 of 01-26-20 03:48 AM by Trelior) Link | ID: 154082
Normal User

"I was playing off a few metaphors." Cai says with a giggle, enjoying the embracing respite. I figured I would let you take control for a bit since I started us off a little forcefully."

Listening to his idea, she sits up slowly onto her hip. Steadying herself a moment she gracefully slings her upper leg across to the other side of his body and lifts herself into a straddle over him. Spacing her knees out slightly to lower herself to make contact, she positions herself so that the lips of her labia were kissing the length of his penis as it lay against his abdomen.

Since the downtime of cuddling made her cool off, she was in less of a raring-to-go state and some of her moisture has dried off. Noticing this, she rocks her hips gently and begins to grind on him softly to get her juices flowing again. As she does, she says, "Like I said when we started, this is my first time allowing this. All I want to say about it right now is that it is somewhat related to my distrust, and defense against, telepathy. I'm also certain you noticed something off about my body when you rescued me, as well." Feeling herself slicken back up, she says, "But I don't want my past to define my future, and I would rather live in the moment right now. Ready?"

Not waiting for an answer, she lefts herself with her knees to facilitate her next action. She lifts his member into a standing position and positions it, and herself for penetration. A look of discomfort replaces her hitherto sultry gaze as she eases herself onto him. "Another consequence of dealing with being raped, even though it was decades ago, was that I never masturbated with penetration larger than my fingers."

She tries to deflect the beginning of her statement with a laugh as she continues to ease him in, gradually going deeper with each attempt. As expected, her vagina is virginally tight, and twitching as her excitement is building anew. As she withdraws to ready herself each time, it pulls itself tight against him each time. "As you can imagine, you're significantly thicker than..." She stops mid-sentence and slips the rest of the way down his girthy segment due to her knees long traction against the sheet. Landing less than softly on his tender area, she yelps and sharply inhales. "... my fingers... Sorry." She finishes her thought as she repositions herself.

"That's one way to go to balls deep." She says with a sheepish laugh as she instinctively begins to sway her hips atop him. "Now we're both experiencing some pain for the pleasure! Are you okay?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - The Kitchen Table (Role Play Forum) - Trial by Dragon Blood

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.106 seconds. (908KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 241, rows: 761/804, time: 0.074 seconds.