Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,952,103
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
03-28-24 08:40 AM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in The Kitchen Table (Role Play Forum) | 1 bot

Main - The Kitchen Table (Role Play Forum) - The Edge of Reality
Next older thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Trelior
Posted on 02-04-20 07:31 AM, in Link | ID: 154385
Normal User

Level: 127

EXP: 23535431
Next: 191135

Since: 01-02-12

Last post: 1233 days
Last view: 1233 days
"I don't know why I can't sleep." Cai responds, "Could it be anxiety of the world creation going wrong again? Could it be yearning to be near you again? I was instructed to just let the world to its own devices and let it form on its own. Yet I can't help but still want to pour energy into it. And I have missed you so much. Part of me feels at ease enough to sleep now that you're here, but another part of me wants to enjoy your company."

Pausing a moment, she considers Bel's suggestion. "You know what... That sounds nice. Strictly sleep though." She gets up and weakly tugs at Bel's shirt, her insomnia giving way making it difficult to remain upright.

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 02-04-20 08:36 AM, in Link | ID: 154386
Normal User

Roy Koopa
My name is Sanger Zonvolt. I am the Sword that cleaves evil!
Level: 153

EXP: 45187038
Next: 136366

Since: 01-04-12

Last post: 1030 days
Last view: 993 days
Bel: It could be that you have difficulties shaking that you were used the last time you did this. I'm not sure how but maybe that's affecting things here. That's all over and done with, though. No one's doing anything of the sort to you now.

The wizard thinks about what he just said but can't really back those words up.

Bel: I say that but the truth is I don't really have any way of proving it. Just let it be for tonight and we'll talk about how you want to do things when you're rested. He says as he gets up to support Caionna by placing her arm around his neck and then placing his own around her shoulder as they walk towards the door with the signpost on it.

Bel: Also, don't worry about doing things other than sleep. You're too tired to do anything else so I wouldn't even consider that.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 02-05-20 06:13 AM, in Link | ID: 154396
Normal User

Cai is practically allowing herself to be dragged to the door, her body becoming heavy as sleep attempts to overtake her. She mumbles in a barely comprehensible volume, "Why am I so sleepy all of a sudden? I was tired, but this is ridiculous."

Reaching the door, she reaches out to it and touches the door knob. The door reacts with a small flash and swings open to a modestly sized room with a distinct crystalline chandelier giving off a distinct, yet faint, purple hue to the lighting of the room. In the far left corner is a partition large enough for a king-sized bed, in the near adjacent corner sits a privacy screen. There is a hearth on the right side wall with a gentle flame burning to maintain warmth in the room. The rest of the room is furnished with rugs, a sofa, several tables with two chairs at each.

Feebly wriggling out of Bel's assistive grasp, she staggers over to the partition to get changed.

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 02-06-20 10:00 PM, in Link | ID: 154425
Normal User

Roy Koopa

Bel hears the mumbling but doesn't say anything. The reason is quite simple. He has no answer.

(Sleepiness or not, the effects of it seems way beyond what should be considered normal. I hope I wasn't right about what I said earlier.)

As they walk through the door, he stands still for a few seconds and looks around, taking in the details of the room. Then he notices Caionna twisting out of his grasp, stumbling over the floor. He follows her over to the partition

Bel: Are you sure you'll manage that on your own? Normally I wouldn't doubt it for a second but in the state you're in now, you can barely walk upright.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 02-06-20 10:20 PM, in (rev. 2 of 02-06-20 10:59 PM by Trelior) Link | ID: 154427
Normal User

"I'll be fine." Cai says as she undresses clumsily, bumping into the partition and making it jostle ever so slightly.

A few moments later, there is a soft glow of purple coming from behind the screen. She steps out from behind the partition on the opposite end as she entered. Dressed in a low-cut silken lavender-colored nightgown with thin straps that drapes over her and reaches not even halfway down her thigh. She conspicuously lacks her extraneous appendages of horns, wings, and tail, her scales are still intact, however.

She sleepily curls her finger to summon Bel, then begins moving toward the bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she gazes over to await him. It doesn't take long before her head droops and she begins falling forward.

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 02-06-20 11:17 PM, in (rev. 2 of 02-06-20 11:18 PM by ゼンガー・ゾンボルト) Link | ID: 154428
Normal User

Roy Koopa

Bel walks over to the partition area and simply snaps his fingers to makes his clothes warp from his body to a hanger behind the screen. He uses a cantrips spell to clean himself off and one on Caionna aswell as her clothes to do the same for her. He walks over to the bed and catches her just in time with his right arm.

Bel: Nuh-uh. Let's not add a headache to that. Your exhaustion is enough of a problem for you. Hopefully some sleep is all you need.

He sits down next to her and gives her a hug, wrapping his left arm behind her back and his right holding the back of her head, holding her for a bit.

Bel: Did you really not sleep during all this time? He asks while motioning her to lie beside him.

Bel: Try and get some rest now. You need it more than I do. He says as he gives her a gentle kiss on the cheek before lying down himself.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 02-06-20 11:34 PM, in Link | ID: 154429
Normal User

"I did sleep occasionally." Cai mutters as she slumps over in a feeble attempt to lay down next to Bel, "But The loneliness and an encounter with one of the other gods had me nervous about falling asleep alone. I feel safer now that I'm not alone."

Since she fell with her back toward him, she scoots herself back and into him before quickly dozing off with soft, yet prominent, snoring.

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 02-09-20 11:44 AM, in (rev. 2 of 02-09-20 02:28 PM by ゼンガー・ゾンボルト) Link | ID: 154496
Normal User

Roy Koopa

Bel: I'm happy to be with you again too. He says while wrapping his arm around her.

(Other gods. Why don't I like how that sounds? Is it because it implies she considers herself a goddess? Why would I have a problem with it? I mean, it's Cai. She is my goddess but not like that. I should probably talk to her about it. It feels like I'd go crazy if I don't. And what of that encounter? I hope it won't become a problem.)

As Bel continues to let his thoughts wander about the various things related to Caionna's creation he also dozes off and and mild snoring can soon be heard from him aswell.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 02-10-20 04:03 AM, in Link | ID: 154519
Normal User

An indeterminately long amount of time passes after the couple fall asleep.

Cai awakens to find herself in Bel's embrace. Not wishing to disturb him, she merely lay still to appreciate being in his arms. She nuzzles the back of her head against his chest and playfully brushes her rear against him. this has an indirect effect of exciting her, having been reminded of his size.

As a result, her hand wanders down and she begins to lightly caress herself. This action makes her bite her lower lip and moan softly.

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 02-11-20 03:36 AM, in Link | ID: 154551
Normal User

Roy Koopa

Bel starts stirring a bit when Caionna rubs her ass against him and actually wakes up but he pretends not to, just to see what she'd do. The rubbing does have a slight effect on his "staff", though.

He pretends mumbling in his sleep and moves his right hand and places it roughly over her breast.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 02-11-20 06:46 AM, in Link | ID: 154552
Normal User

Not expecting to be fondled, Cai gasps in surprise. She stops touching herself suddenly, unsure if she should stop altogether to not disturb Bel, or continue since she's already gotten herself fired up and is feeling rather wet. She can feel him getting harder against her hindquarters and thinks to herself, 'Is he awake, or is that just the natural response to me rubbing up on him because I'm being horny?'

She attempts to turn her head to see his face, but she's nestled just far enough under him to be prevented from craning her neck far enough around to see without definitely disturbing him. With a small, defeated, sigh, she gets back to work on herself. Making sure to be a bit more subtle about it.

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 02-11-20 09:36 AM, in Link | ID: 154553
Normal User

Roy Koopa

Bel: It's okay. You can keep going. He says while grabbing her shoulders and nuzzling against the little nape in her neck.

Bel: I was curious about what you'd do so I pretended to be asleep. Oh, and don't worry about waking me. It's fine. I assume you had a good night's sleep then?

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 02-11-20 10:37 AM, in Link | ID: 154554
Normal User

"I did." Cai says as she shivers in excitement of him burying his face in such a sensitive area. "Having you near me again must have been what I was subconsciously yearning for."

Nudging herself out of the small spoon position under him, she lays on her back. Pulling the thin straps of her night gown off of her shoulders, she pulls it down to bare her chest. She then props herself up and slides the skirting of the gown up to expose her pussy.

Reaching out, she grabs onto his member and says, "Now that I'm rested, my body is screaming at me about how much it has yearned for more of you." stroking him softly as she speaks. Rubbing herself as she does.

Arching her back after a short while, she lets go of his dick and tugs at his leg to mount her. Placing a thoroughly drenched finger to his lips, she says, "What are you waiting for?"

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 02-12-20 10:37 PM, in Link | ID: 154618
Normal User

Roy Koopa

Bel: I could've gone with you, you know. But then again, an empty void with nothing in it probably wouldn't be entirely safe. In any case I'm glad I could help. Bel says as Caionna positions herself.

(Yeah, I've been missing that too.) He thinks to himself when Caionna exposes her wet pussy. His penis grows and becomes much more stiff as she grabs it, a result also affected by her stroking herself.

Bel: For the taste test to finish. He says in response to Caionna's question as he licks himself around the mouth.

Bel: Hmm. It has a bit of a zing to it, bittersweet, yet not sour. Of course I'm just talking out of my ass. I couldn't possibly give it enough praise to do it justice. I suppose I shouldn't keep you waiting any longer.

He grabs hold of his shaft to keep it leveled with Caionna's pussy and pushes it in, slowly at first and then goes all the way in one thrust. Leaning over her, he grabs hold of her shoulders and starts kissing her while his hips do their thing.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 02-13-20 03:02 AM, in Link | ID: 154636
Normal User

Cai works her hips to help him with penetration, then shifts her legs from being knees bent and braced with her feet to wrapping her legs around him to facilitate complementary thrusting.

Using the power of 「F A S T ★ F O R W A R D」 because I don't want to write another erotica scene.

Cai finally lets herself drop as Bel finishes up. Staring into his eyes, she muses, "Isn't it funny how you can tell yourself up and down that you don't need anything like this, and believe it to be true, until you realize how fantastic it is?"

With an elated sigh, she continues, "Of all the things to be wrong about, I'm glad it was something rewarding to have." she lightly draws on his chest with her fingernail, "It's just a shame that settling down and making a family isn't in the cards for us because of my heritage. But maybe it's for the best."

She falls silent and just lays still, basking in the moment.

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 02-13-20 04:11 PM, in Link | ID: 154640
Normal User

Roy Koopa

Bel pulls out and lies down beside Caionna after he's finished and just enjoys the moment before answering her.

Bel: It's not only the sex itself but moreso whom you're doing it with, that makes it so great. I could probably have done this before but I didn't have any interest in doing it with some random girl.

He takes a small break.

Bel: I'm happy you're enjoying it too. As for the family thing, if you want the option to be there, if there is a way, I'd help you find it. I don't know how I'd feel about kids but the possibility to have a family should be there, at least.

Bel wraps his arm around her and just holds her, enjoying the the moment and the company.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 02-14-20 01:10 AM, in Link | ID: 154644
Normal User

"I guess you're right." Cai says, "I guess I was just scared given my past. To be honest, if you can remember, all those years ago when we met for the first time, I was frightened by you. Afraid you were going to be like all of the other men I knew. Less interested in me as a person or mt skills, and only wanted my body. As you can imagine, I have been incredibly insecure about it until now. I guess you guys knocked something loose when you saved me, because a lot of my insecurity and reservation seems to to have melted away."

Laying in silence for a moment, she speaks again, "I only brought up the family thing because for all of my accolades as a wizard, I feel like a failure as a woman because I can't fulfill the role granted to me by my sex. I know I should be satisfied with my accomplishments, but I can't help but feel an emptiness from being a genetic invalid. I also can't help but feel guilty because I'm robbing you of your chance to carry on a legacy." She begins to cry as she speaks. "Or am I being selfish, because I would be damning the next generation to the fate I hold, delaying the inevitable. Maybe that's why Zarik has allowed himself to slip into debauchery... Having come to terms with this fate we share, and lettigng himself go."

She buries her face into Bel's chest and begins sobbing uncontrollably.

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 02-14-20 11:28 PM, in Link | ID: 154652
Normal User

Roy Koopa

Bel listens patiently to Caionna's explanation while holding her in his embrace. As she grows more upset and starts sobbing he places a hand on the back of her head to try and comfort her.

Bel: I remember. I think I do, at least. That's why I tried being as careful as I could. Didn't want to scare you off. So I played the waiting game, pretty much. And I believe you did quite a bit on your own when you got your power back too. I think it helped your confidence. That's not to say I had no part in it, though.

He takes a small break to catch his breath a bit before continuing.

Bel: You're no failure. Not at all. Just because you're a woman, you're not born into a certain role. That's something you choose. I understand why you feel like you do but it doesn't have to be that way. And you're robbing me of nothing. Like I said, I'm not sure about kids but I'd like the possibility to be there, if only for you. If there is even the slightest chance to change that, I'll help you find it. We'll find a way.

And it's not selfish to think of others. Also, I don't think that's why Zarik does what he does.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 02-15-20 01:01 AM, in Link | ID: 154656
Normal User

Cai clenches her eyes to futilely try to stem the flow of her tears, "It's our duty as living creatures to pass on our genes to the future by having children. I understand that it would be my choice to be a mother or not, if I wasn't a bastard mix of a dragon and a human." lightly beating on Bel's chest with a clenched fist. "But the choice was made before I even was aware of my existence because of that fact. I'm damned to never have a child of my own."

Failing to fight the urge to continue sobbing, she says, "I can't help but feel like you're only saying that you're satisfied without children to assuage my guilt of being barren. The only way to change it is to fill the void by doing for an abandoned child what Zissou did for me and Aren. I can't shake that doing that still wouldn't fill the void I'm feeling."

She clenches Bel tightly and cries quietly for several more minutes before trying to regain composure. "The best I feel I can do is fulfill the mother role to Neris, because I'm sure there are things you and the others missed in my absence. That's assuming she'll even accept mentorship from me while not making things awkward for her relationship with Zarik."

Pushing herself away from Bel and out of his embrace, she puts a few inches of distance between them before turning away from him. A large wet spot left from their recent activity separating them. adjusting her nightgown to cover her again, she says, "I'm sorry for that outburst. A lot of realizations arose at once and my emotions got the better of me. While I meant every word, I'm sorry if I put you in an awkward position."

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 02-15-20 03:36 PM, in Link | ID: 154668
Normal User

Roy Koopa

Bel: Why is it our duty to pass on our genes? It's nothing that's forced upon us. Not on anyone. Not on you. Please don't think me insensitive for saying this but we can't take responsibility for something that doesn't exist or is out of our control, neither can we apply a sense of duty to something that's not even on the map, so to speak. Actually...I'm sorry I said that. I know we have different biological mechanics because of our genders.

Bel hugs Caionna tighly to try and comfort her further and make her feel safe.

Bel: I didn't say I'm satisfied without children just to make you feel better. I said it because I meant it. Actually, saying I'm satisfied is a bit of an exaggeration. While it'd be nice to have kids with you, it's nothing I'd lose any sleep over. I understand that this probably means more to you than it does to me. In a sense. It doesn't mean it's not important to me. I'd always put your happiness and safety before my own.

Giving Cai a bit to think about what he just said, he just holds her for a bit.

Bel: Do what you can for Neris. Even if there's no way that we know of right now, to make it so you...er, we can have kids, I'll do everything I can to find a way.

Bel surprisingly lets go of Caionna when she moves away from him, wondering if he did something wrong.

Bel: What's the matter? Afraid I'd think bad of you because of your emotions? That'd never happen. Even if they sometimes control us, it's nothing to be ashamed of. You have nothing to apologize for.

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Next older thread
Main - The Kitchen Table (Role Play Forum) - The Edge of Reality

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.142 seconds. (862KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 225, rows: 709/755, time: 0.117 seconds.