Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,954,015
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
03-29-24 11:17 AM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in General Forum | 4 guests | 36 bots

Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Googie
Posted on 12-02-19 01:39 AM, in Link | ID: 152971
Normal User

Giant Koopa
Keeping ROM Hacking gangsta since 2003...
Level: 70

EXP: 2906132
Next: 109679

Since: 08-07-12

Last post: 168 days
Last view: 27 days
I keep having dreams that I'm still in the shelter, I wake up paranoid and my anxiety goes through the roof. :(

Arisotura
Posted on 12-08-19 11:12 AM, in Link | ID: 153081
Developer
pancakes
Level: 83

EXP: 5395887
Next: 36334

Since: 01-05-12

Last post: 655 days
Last view: 194 days
I had another occurence of "dream that I wake up and start thinking about posting my dream"

I don't remember what the original dream was tho, which is a shame as it seemed cool

oh well

want some revolution in your coffee?

NinCollin
Posted on 12-15-19 05:08 PM, in Link | ID: 153176
Normal User

Paratroopa

Level: 25

EXP: 87248
Next: 2372

Since: 09-06-17

Last post: 35 days
Last view: 3 days
I had a weird dream where the light it my room was wired in a way that required light switches in other rooms to be off?

Check out some of my websites!
imageimageimage

Arisotura
Posted on 12-25-19 07:12 PM, in Link | ID: 153316
Developer
pancakes

welp. I pretty much only remember the end of that dream...

so, anyway, starts with me checking out a place where we used to live, but by now we have moved, and it began being demolished. I look into a large window and see inside, there's a hole in the ceiling, we can see the attic which is all white and empty and the large empty space worries me in some way, it's weird. anyway, I close the curtain on it (curtain outside? wtf) and leave.

then I go to some other weird place where I meet comrades, and, among them, I kid you not, the 8-bit guy. I start talking to him, but he crushes me, even after I ask him to stop...

so I wake up.

odd.

Arisotura
Posted on 01-10-20 10:00 AM, in Link | ID: 153521
Developer
pancakes

disjointed dream bits that I remember... but it's weird. don't quite remember the order.

general context of a family gathering, in several different places.

at some point I go to a train station, presumably to take my train back home, but ???????

later, mom-side grandparents' house. we're gathered around the living room table, which is much larger than normal (seems to span the entire living room). sister next to me, other persons... anyway, it's also the day where I need to take my train back home, but it's already too late for that, time is 23:36 or so, but outside's abnormally bright for being this late, weird. anyway, they get some silly game started where we throw some dark-green rectangular plastic piece at eachother, someone (one of my cousins?) throws it at my sister... this bit might be inspired by similar things that happened during our Christmas gathering. heh

there was also a bit involving comrades (in the same place, I think), but I don't quite remember the details... them celebrating me for whatever reason??

checking out fun facebook posts from my uncle and aunt on some tablet device. this is apparently after they've left.

another scene in my parents' home, in their little workshop. looking for things in the mess (which is much less present than irl). finding a pack of girl razors (similar to the one I bought a while ago), and apparently I need one for something... but there's some weird sheet along with the pack, where you're supposed to fill in your name, date and reason for taking a razor. first few entries are filled, presumably by mom, but I don't read them, I only see the last one (oddly, at the bottom, leaving all the middle entries blank) which is by my sister, stating that she needed a shave when she was in Perpignan. weird.

at the end I'm on some weird subway/tram route that travels ass-long distances, with mom, we're going back home... we pass a weird train station, then the dream runs out of material and I wake up.

odd.

Arisotura
Posted on 02-16-20 01:59 PM, in (rev. 2 of 02-16-20 01:59 PM by Arisotura) Link | ID: 154704
Developer
pancakes

a lot of shit in that dream, like

parents' home, their court, they apparently modified the front gate? but it needs repairs and there's that weird orange tape on the sides

trying to use the smaller gate, but first using a random object to remove the spider webs on it without having to touch the webs, because that gate is never used (like irl).

having to go to univ or whatever. I don't remember details about this.

but, most notably, I was assfucking androgynous and loved it

looked a bit like Justin Bieber, I thought to myself, except my hair was its typical black/brown, but rather straight

my clothing style was a bit weird, I had boobs (like irl) but also had some weird hair on my torso and left shoulder.

well.

guess who's confused with the whole 'am I nonbinary'/'do I want to be androgynous'/'do I cut my hair' shit again, now

Nicole
Posted on 02-16-20 02:47 PM, in Link | ID: 154705
Administrator
Goddess of the Apocalypse
Level: 199

EXP: 111230640
Next: 1906444

Since: 01-03-12

Last post: 230 days
Last view: 230 days
13142 4468 3
A bizarre dream; it came across as a narrative, I usually was watching or maybe even reading about it, but sometimes I was experiencing it from the perspective of the protagonist... but always it was clear that this was a work of fiction, which I knew well and was a fan of. (what it's name was was unclear, but the name of the franchise seemed to be Magnolia) This led to me understanding things not from the ongoing plot but just because I knew it.

So our protagonist is of college age, apparently male, living in a hotel his family owns in some small distant suburb of San Francisco. (His mother has disappeared, but his father remarried) Over time, some strange things happens that he doesn't really notice as they creep up on him; his appetite goes completely out of control, eating huge amounts of food without gaining weight, never seeming to get tired, appearance becoming androgynous, etc. He didn't notice these things but people around did.

Anyways, eventually things start happening around the town. Earthquakes become more common-- they're in California so this isn't hugely out of the ordinary, but they're not behaving like normal earthquakes, and it's limited to this town. Wild animals start avoiding the area, trees start growing in distorted ways, buildings begin to crack even when there aren't earthquakes. What I know is that this is because the protagonist is gaining powers and doesn't even realize it. But eventually, he does.

The military gets involved. They've triangulated the odd occurrences and traced them to the one hotel, but since it's a hotel, they think it's a guest there. Our hero, meanwhile, starts to realize what's happening: his mother was from the royal family of another world, who fled to try to avoid the life of a royal. So he's actually a princess of this other world, and his powers are because he's losing his humanity. None of these concern him (this dream is happening in my subconscious, and I don't care about losing your gender or losing your humanity), what concerns him is that other people are being harmed, and also becoming a test subject of the military.

So eventually his friend reveals that the military is quietly putting the town under quarantine, all vehicles are being turned away at the borders. After the protagonist had the revelation above the strange events harming the town have stopped, but the military was able to figure out that someone in the town was developing powers and wanted them for themselves. (They might be aware of the other world)

Our protagonist decides to flee now, since right now they're only turning away cars and trucks, not pedestrians. He starts running, running through the large string of forested very New England-looking suburbs (this is California, Nicole! Keep the plot going) without getting tired for many hours, until eventually reaching San Francisco (which looks a lot like New York City in the winter in this dream). By sheer chance he runs into a woman who I instinctively know is the villain of the story, a superrich billionaire media mogul who is secretly working with the military because she wants to use the powers of the other world to rule this one. But the protagonist doesn't know any of this, and tells her a lot of things (she just seems to him to be curious about what's going on in the town), enough that she realizes he's hiding something.

The military decides to forcibly evacuate and quarantine everyone from the town at another hotel roughly midway between it and San Francisco; they're outright telling people that the townspeople are dangerous, something is going on, don't interact with them. Our hero fears the worst and has to sneak into the hotel (which isn't hard, since the people there know him and it's kind of chaotic), only to find that they're actually being treated very well, they're having a Pokemon cosplay competition and our hero makes a sexy MissingNo costume (it is beyond my capabilities to explain what this means, you'll have to take my word for it).

However, our hero is quickly noticed by the military because he (she at this point maybe?) can't control her appetite, so now she has to escape the military base and try to hide out in the abandoned town. At this point I start to wake up and am disappointed, but then I realize that since this is just a media franchise I can just look it up online. Then I realize it was all a dream and I'm fully awake.

Arisotura
Posted on 02-17-20 10:33 AM, in Link | ID: 154720
Developer
pancakes

well, I had another dream where I was in fancypants attire. is my subconscious trying to tell me something??

anyway, the part I remember takes place in some school or univ or whatever. first, in the corridor, before some class. I'm wearing a weird hoodie that is mostly white with some pink (and blue?) outlining, and some kind of cat ears on the hood or whatever. I think I had my hair short (8-10cm) again? but, hood on.

then we enter the classroom and get started. the tables need moved before we can start, so the teacher has us do it, and she berates me because I'm not doing it quickly enough for her taste.

she berates me for other things I don't remember well, then makes some nicer comments towards me, and leaves to do something else. then I tell the other students that "in cooking terms I'd say she's sweet and sour". hohoho my dream-self is so good at puns...

then we all leave the classroom in this weird bus. bus inside a building, yup. it's having a hard time getting through, but, well.

second time in a row that my dream-self is nonbinary with that particular aesthetic.

Robbie Rage
Posted on 02-17-20 02:35 PM, in Link | ID: 154723
Normal User

Boomerang Brother
Fueled by Board Nostalgia and Old Memes
Level: 128

EXP: 24196920
Next: 184780

Since: 11-22-16
Since: 2001

Last post: 697 days
Last view: 101 days
I had a dream that Rhea Ripley beat me up and then Triple H offered me a WWE developmental contact.

Thank you?

Arisotura
Posted on 02-20-20 09:27 AM, in (rev. 2 of 02-20-20 09:48 AM by Arisotura) Link | ID: 154792
Developer
pancakes

weird

like, I had issues with my kitchen stoves, those were some fancypants electronic smart device and they would turn on at random. so I decided to put them in the storage room and instead use the other ones (which are closer to the ones I actually have).

so, this whole 'storage room' thing. my apartment was like IRL except there was a corridor appended, with atleast two rooms that basically served as storage rooms. I went into the second one, it even had an extra bathroom attached, and I talked about it with the other person who was present, like how I could house extra people in what was basically an apartment in the apartment.

anyway, I didn't even know my dream apartment all that well... I began exploring the extra bathroom, and that led me to some fucking huge complex thing... weird.

other fun bits, of course

* one bit in dad's office but it was weird, the doors were incredibly narrow (I could hardly get through them, and I'm not even fat)

* parents' house, dad berating my sister for setting the heat too high in her room, but I did the same, so...

* we learnt that Gru is nonbinary??

Arisotura
Posted on 02-24-20 09:46 AM, in Link | ID: 154906
Developer
pancakes

what.

so first there's that dream taking place in my parents' house... where pretty much the only thing I remember was that my sister came out as a trans guy and was even starting HRT, getting beard and all.

'o cool, now turns out all the kids my parents had have crapoed gender', I thought.

but it was some weird nested dream thing, because later in the dream I remembered that bit and wanted to talk/post about it (and my sister at that point wasn't trans).

anyway, same place in parents' house. I mess with my sister's computer. I then try to code up some wifi tests for the DS, my computer is running in some DOS-like mode, it's weird.

later on. the house is some weird mix between parents' house and that old house my friends lived in at some point.

window open, looking at what's going on in the streets. the neighbors are derping around, stopping cars or pretending those will run them over, weird.

weird windows that can be opened from outside, I talk about it with other people, wondering what's the point other than letting burglars in. but said windows are around a small closed court and not actually 'outside'.

later on, in the house court, with other people (seem to be further family but they live with us?). apparently we just finished redoing the house's wiring, which is good because it was old and finicky.

we're gathered around a table now, eating. but it's weird. I go to the basement to check things... find out that the two pipes going through the entrance are both leaking, so I tell dad. we take note, and don't do a lot for now... he mentions the light switch too, it's kind of dangling in the void, and possibly exposed to leaks, but apparently it's 'grounded' (has a ground wire running from it to the, uh, ground), so it's probably OK. (makes little sense really, but... uh)

going further in the basement, it's a lot nicer than the actual one (tall enough to stand and has a concrete floor; the actual one is fucking tiny, doesn't have any floor, and is humid). old computer hardware is stored there, including various old laptops. so I try to find some of mine...

but apparently they're just not here?? dad gives me that weird speech about how nostalgia is bad and how he will make me a 'card' if I want. meanwhile somebody's building a wooden shutter for one of the basement 'windows'.

weird.

shan
Posted on 02-26-20 04:05 PM, in Link | ID: 154982
Normal User

Level: 109

EXP: 13561933
Next: 397712

Since: 05-23-16

Last post: 211 days
Last view: 210 days
sometimes i'll randomly dream that im somehow in the backseat of a moving car doing something else then freak the fuck out and attempt to drive it

and i do not drive very well in dreams

somehow i actually identified that this one was a dream so at least i managed to wake up before any more stupid shit

Robbie Rage
Posted on 03-01-20 07:24 PM, in Link | ID: 155020
Normal User

Boomerang Brother

I had a dream about a zombie apocalypse.

The RE3 Remake hype is real.

Arisotura
Posted on 03-04-20 11:37 AM, in Link | ID: 155134
Developer
pancakes

fun dream bits, of course

my parents' bedroom (and its attached bathroom). I want to take a bath, but the thing is, I ordered poppers and want to get high in my bath. good plan and all, but my parents are there in the room and won't fucking leave.

so I go back to my room.

--

then there was that bit with Willy Wonka (the 2005 one)

but he was weird, he was real thin and used his stick as a walking aid because he was injured

anyway, all the kids get to keep their golden ticket, and I have mine too, but it's like there are 6 of them and a new kid?? weird.

the golden tickets have a bit cut off, which is weird too. they 'grant admission to the chocolate factory', nothing unusual there.

later on I seem to have attached the golden ticket to the cap of a juice brick box, before screwing it back on, even thinking that 'the Wonka brick is not too convenient' referring to the juice brick, but it's not even a Wonka brick, it's some generic brand...

that's the thing, the juice brick, the golden ticket, all that were movie accessories and they were done shooting the movie, apparently. or something. but Wonka is real? there's even a bit with him at my parents' home, and we open one of the doors to help him get around because he's still injured...

oh well

skyl
Posted on 03-04-20 11:48 AM, in (rev. 2 of 03-04-20 11:48 AM by skyl) Link | ID: 155135
Normal User
I guess I pop up occasionally now
Level: 103

EXP: 11205634
Next: 265772

Since: 10-26-13

Last post: 205 days
Last view: 197 days
Some weird natural disaster dreams lately.

In one I stood by the window in my mother's bedroom watching a tornado drop down out of the clouds outside right next to the house. It reached the ground, I ran out of the room, ran back, it started slowly moving away from the house, then I woke up. Some dream-interpreter person would probably say that it meant I had narrowly avoided a crisis or something, but I was doing well at the time, so...?

In another, all I can remember is standing in a room talking to some guy when an earthquake happened. I woke up and discovered that my phone had fallen into my bed, I had rolled on top of it, and it was vibrating (because I had set a reminder). An interesting example of external sensations finding their way into a dream, though.

Rambly
Posted on 03-06-20 01:56 PM, in Link | ID: 155239
Normal User

Level: 70

EXP: 2942964
Next: 72847

Since: 07-01-12

Last post: 698 days
Last view: 694 days
had a dream last night that there was an ed edd n eddy episode where eddy walked in on ed's parents having sex and was traumatized by it

it was pretty deeply uncomfortable

also had a dream two nights ago that i played guitar (very specifically an ice blue metallic American Original 60s Fender Jazzmaster) in a band and sans was in the band with me. so was tails

also also had a dream three nights ago where i had to shoot at a hobo to save my girlfriend from getting shot at. got home later in the dream with my gf and complained about it on old forums

Arisotura
Posted on 03-09-20 11:57 AM, in Link | ID: 155407
Developer
pancakes

so

two good dream parts, but separate dreams

first one is about a squat that is real cool, in Marseille

it's inspired by a squat I actually visited, but it's much larger and the layout is a bit weird, it even has multiple entrances and some inside court thing

but apparently it's so cool that I stayed there multiple days without really noticing, and missed my bus back home

and they're holding some kind of event in there?

dunno

second part is about a weird white bus that can go to space

first, it's driving around at high speed, during night, eventually reaching Spain... it's weird, I'm driving the bus the entire time but the view is from outside the bus, like a driving-game camera... it even gets stuck in buildings and shit, which hinders the driving, but oh well...

I meet a comrade and we talk about the riot police's grenades, apparently those splatter testosterone everywhere (what?). I keep electrical connectors in the fridge because I worry that they exhibit a similar behavior (?????) and tell her about it.

I meet another comrade, the bus starts flying, and from her point of view, poof it's gone. I'm headed for space.

where I go to my space base, apparently, for whatever purpose. it 'conveniently' has internet access despite being far far away from Earth, but I later think of how that can work (although admittedly the lag would be atrocious).

then the space base is more like a mini-planet a la Super Mario Galaxy, the dream even turns into a game of SMG...

RanAS
Posted on 03-09-20 02:46 PM, in Link | ID: 155438
Normal User
Rare
Level: 20

EXP: 40984
Next: 1455

Since: 06-25-16

Last post: 1295 days
Last view: 74 days
I just remembered that one of my dreams yesterday was one where all my jeans had holes around the legs outta nowhere and it basically made them unwearable and I was so pissed about it.

Thankfully all of them are in good shape. But I think my brain is telling me I should stop procrastinating and buy new clothes already. And I should. Later this month, probably.

I wished I remembered more about my dreams, but they just vanish so quickly...

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." --Ram Dass

Arisotura
Posted on 03-10-20 11:20 AM, in (rev. 2 of 03-10-20 11:21 AM by Arisotura) Link | ID: 155473
Developer
pancakes

welp

so the end of this was a Myst-type game, with a bad guy that looked like Magneto

anyway

(there's another part before but I don't remember it too well)

the game (of which I seem to be inside) has me do a bunch of things to save the world or whatever.

of which, getting behind two code-locked doors (easy, I got the codes already) to steal a nuclear core thing, which is a small glowing cube

this is where it's weird, the Magneto guy is there but just watching me, seems overly confident that my plan is going to fail; the scene repeats itself a few times, once it's because I messed up the part that comes after that so I have to reload a save, ... there's even a time where the nuclear core is just not there because I messed up something before (and presumably Magneto took it elsewhere because he knew I would steal it), so I look for it, comrades try to help me, apparently I need to turn something on but there's a bunch of switches and I can't figure it out...

then eventually I manage to do it right? or just get sick of it? I figure continually exposing yourself to a radioactive cube without any protection isn't very healthy.

anyway, I'm hanging out with comrades in what seems to be the garden of our house, seems to be Summer, one of them comments about how we will have to leave the house soon-ish?

then I'm just flying around on this giant swing of sorts. my friends go on about how I'm irradiated and they should avoid contact but they don't take it too seriously.

I walk around the place, there are some old PC case parts laying around...

then go back, one of my friends brings a fucking clone of me, who's looking surprised, looks like a pre-transition version of me??

weird.

Robbie Rage
Posted on 03-11-20 12:29 AM, in Link | ID: 155502
Normal User

Boomerang Brother

I had a dream that Chris Elliot threw my family in jail, only for us to be broken out of jail by a zombie attack.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.119 seconds. (913KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 221, rows: 622/658, time: 0.085 seconds.