Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,952,632
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
03-28-24 11:15 PM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in General Forum | 1 guest | 21 bots

Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

AtomicAstro
Posted on 05-20-20 02:11 PM, in Link | ID: 158317
Normal User

Wart
Handsome Gentleman
Level: 97

EXP: 9014548
Next: 302777

Since: 08-05-17

Last post: 991 days
Last view: 991 days
Last night my dream was this sort of series of video game-like sequences with an art style similar-ish to Luigi's Mansion where two people would be controlling some sort of ghostly apparition, and the goal was to catch the other person with yours while simultaneously avoiding theirs. There'd be lots of doors and other space for you to roam around in. The apparitions were sort of Tamagotchi-like in the sense that you were tasked to do certain things to nurture them and prepare them for optimal experience in slaughtering your opponent.

The point of view kept switching between the players and the apparitions. For instance, there was a point where I saw a POV of a ghost locked inside of a bathroom, which the other player I believe had done to my ghost to subdue it, but the ghost grabbed onto the sides of the door as if it was trying to snap a person's neck and rotated the door 45 degrees or so.

Last thing I remember was some cutscene sequence of a middle-aged couple talking to one another about some devilish woman named "Layla" who supposedly birthed the apparitions, and then I woke up.

7/23/18

Arisotura
Posted on 05-23-20 08:45 PM, in (rev. 2 of 05-23-20 08:49 PM by Arisotura) Link | ID: 158482
Developer
pancakes
Level: 83

EXP: 5395584
Next: 36637

Since: 01-05-12

Last post: 655 days
Last view: 194 days
so I 'accidentally' fell asleep for about 3h...

interesting dream bits.

an Age of Mythology type game, presumably me against an AI player. I occupy the bottom part of the map, with a nice beach at the top of my part.

at some point there's a battle on that beach I think? the game is a bit glitchy. there's fog from some spell that sticks around. later on a 'cage entities' spell is thrown, that, well, does what it says on the tin, and even some bits of the glitched fog find themselves caged into floating spherical cages. it's a bit weird, I can't interact with them at all, can't even select them, they're just stuck there.

later one, attempting to explore the map with a superfast cheat unit akin to AoE2's VMDL unit, but that can also walk over water. that endeavor doesn't go too well as the cheat unit is attacked by wildlife and dies.

that room in crapo-grandpa's house, with the ancient computer. I try to turn it on, but all it does is display a '501' error code. I recall a Youtube video about it. then 501 is also the computer's name/model? it's weird.

at some point there's another ancient computer? and that one is working, running DOS software. or that's a Youtube video about retro computers? anyway, there's a bit explaining graphical modes and all. then, some sort of DOS graphical editor, that is actually a text editor but for text-mode graphics, or something of that sort. it even supports 'frequency lines' at the top of the files, that tell it how to parse the file (width, etc; apparently encoded into a repeated pattern), and they recommend that you use that feature.

more talk about graphical modes, you even get one where you can use more colors per cell, or something like that...

want some revolution in your coffee?

Rambly
Posted on 05-24-20 08:09 AM, in Link | ID: 158515
Normal User

Level: 70

EXP: 2942792
Next: 73019

Since: 07-01-12

Last post: 697 days
Last view: 693 days
i had a dream a few nights ago that my friend bought me several 2 liters of sprite and sent them to me individually wrapped in manila envelopes

he also bought me a car, except it had the following problems
- it was a jeep pickup truck. i need to be clear: it was not a jeep (the type of car) at all, but a Jeep brand pickup truck
- it was painted this shade of green
- when i got to it there was already an old guy in a business suit in the driver's seat

Arisotura
Posted on 05-30-20 02:15 PM, in Link | ID: 158819
Developer
pancakes

weird dream bits.

parents' home. looking at the roof of the living room part. it's snowy, but a part of the roof is bent, and I worry about it.

later, I have a more overhead view of the roof, and all the parts are bent, it's like it's melting.

later, outside, in the court. there's dad too? all I recall is that it gets flooded, but it really feels like a 'swim in air' glitch. anyway, I swim up, the 'up' is like 10m up... weird.

some weird home/center. it's like a retirement home, but for unemployed people?? or something in the like. anyway, my friends are hanging out in the building's hall.

at some point I go upstairs, where my room is. the layout is weird and unpractical, with the fire safety doors getting in the way of eachother, the stairwell being close without any sort of barrier... I get to a larger hall part, that has some bookcases. I don't actually enter my room at any point...

back down, or this was before the part above? anyway, wandering into another part of the building (the style is different and more ancient there). I enter a little room with a computer showing things posted by Kak/Schezo, named 'intrombonisation' (some mix of the French words 'intronisation' and 'trombone', no idea what that means).

looking at the door of that small room, it's ancient and large, but lacks a lock. it's also absurdly thick (10cm or so for a door? huh).

well.

Arisotura
Posted on 06-03-20 11:46 AM, in Link | ID: 158951
Developer
pancakes

on vacation with my parents and sister, in Marseille. over several days, we do things, but I don't remember well.

in the town, one of the buildings we drive past is some sort of cheap hotel that is installed in an old building that was originally something else, the hotel company is temporarily renting it until the landlord decides to do something else entirely. the building has details hinting its previous use (thermal station of sorts? vacation center??), like 'TAXIS' signs in some places, the walls have been painted white and the sign letters too but they're still visible.

then we get to what is our hotel. the hotel company was so poor that all they could get was that old building that was in pretty poor shape. when driving, we could see the roofs of the building and they looked pretty bad, with various plants growing there.

there's been multiple occurences of us parking in front of the hotel and getting back to our rooms. I don't remember much details of how the rooms are. the inside is obsolete and worn down, some quick work has been done to make it 'acceptable' and notably hide the fact that the roof is a Swiss cheese. they even had to close off a part because it was too damaged.

on the last occurence, we come back to the hotel to find that the power company is cutting power to the building, presumably because of its bad condition, and/or because they haven't been able to pay their power bill. good thing we're leaving tomorrow, then. I'm still concerned because we're coming back from the beach and I need a shower, so I want to get a chance before the remaining hot water runs out. I run upstairs, to find that mom and her 4-5? kids, one is taking a shower and the mom tells him to take his time. of course.

Arisotura
Posted on 06-07-20 12:19 PM, in Link | ID: 159129
Developer
pancakes

weird dream fragments.

(are there really non-weird dreams?)

parents' house. something going on? I need to use the bathroom, mom kindly lets me in and goes do something else.

in a car with mom, she's taking us to some weird parking where our other car is waiting for us. we get there, but that weird old man opened the trunk and is rooting through the luggage and throwing it all over the place. once we get closer, I call him out, mom tells me not to, but I tell her that "we need to say things". at that point the car becomes some sort of helicopter, and I'm the one piloting it. I have a hard time with it...

later scene with said helicopter reaching grandparents' house, don't recall details.

my late 2018 apartment. friends are there with me. we discover a new room in the apartment. the 'new room' was actually meant to be a separate apartment (actually more like some kind of workshop, for sewing clothes or whatever), but it had been connected to the actual apartment by two separate doors. the actual entrance to that room is blocked by a kid's trolley cart. 'good thing we didn't try opening that door from outside', I think. I remember some odd details of the wiring...

Arisotura
Posted on 06-08-20 09:38 AM, in Link | ID: 159316
Developer
pancakes

moar random dream fragments, but one of them stuck into my memory more, and drew my attention. as if my subcon was trying to tell me something...

anyway, the setting is that I'm in what is my apartment. I'm squatting an apartment, alone, in a large abandoned building (that later turns out to be Chateau Sécession).

then, these people whom I don't recognize immediately, barge into my apartment, drunk or something, but in a very derpy mood. they wanted to use my toilet, but couldn't find it...

I wasn't in a great mood, so I get pissed at them. I even take my baton and threaten them to stop being stupid or face consequences, which eventually ends up with me hitting one of them...

which is where it hits me. several of these people now turn out to be my friends, and they frown upon what just happened, in a very 'have you gone nuts??' tone.

I remember a later part of this dream, where I went out for some reason, and as I got back home, the prospect of squatting that apartment alone in a large empty building felt scary.

so, what's the message there? probably something along the lines of "you're feeling lonely because you don't trust your relatives enough".

shrug.

Arisotura
Posted on 06-09-20 09:02 AM, in Link | ID: 159371
Developer
pancakes

fragments.

at parents' home. cat's there (he's the first cat we had). at some point in the court he catches a mouse. the mouse is pretty big and surrounded in some bread thing. but he just leaves it, having no interest to actually kill the mouse or even play with it.

so I smash the mouse's body, which, uh, turns into this type of pasta, with some dark red goo mixed where the internal organs would be.

I'm called by somebody else for some reason, so I quickly collect the pasta and put it into some small containers...

I was a derp and forgot to turn off my alarm, so this is a separate dream technically

anyway, fucking around with friends in their home... we learn that one of them is Latinx (he's not, but that made sense at the time)

I'm wearing a skirt and shit, it's weird. I have extra shorts underneath, so I take them off...

later, I go out, to find out that there is a large inflatable pool in which two friends are bathing. I immediately join them. I emit concern about having to eventually replace the water to keep it clean. one of my friends offers me to taste the water, because she poured lemon syrup into it (yep...). using some weird water tank with a spoon appended, she grabs some water, which I try. the lemon taste is barely noticeable.

then it's even weirder, she's in another adjacent pool and preparing to jump into the first one, but not before pouring beer on her way (yup.......). weird.

Robbie Rage
Posted on 06-11-20 11:47 PM, in Link | ID: 159512
Normal User

Boomerang Brother
Fueled by Board Nostalgia and Old Memes
Level: 128

EXP: 24194662
Next: 187038

Since: 11-22-16
Since: 2001

Last post: 696 days
Last view: 100 days
I had a dream that my wife destroyed my arcade cabinets for some reason.

I was an angry boy.

Arisotura
Posted on 06-12-20 01:45 PM, in Link | ID: 159541
Developer
pancakes

oddball dream fragments.

my apartment is at the last floor of a larger building, there are several apartments of various sizes, rent is calculated based on the surface. each floor has the same plan.

so far, so good. the weird part is that dad is around and wants to rent an apartment for whatever reason. we consider the apartment right underneath mine, which is empty (like IRL right now) (and whose rent is the same as that of the IRL empty apartment).

something weird that involves some ancient monument thing in a game, which, as the result of some action, transitions to a 'half destroyed' state. then, I find myself around that same place with friends, and we have to finish destroying it, by stomping the floor to make it cave in, all in not so good safety conditions (no concerns over falling in?).

I eventually manage to break off some of the floor (it's really thin), Hydr8gon wants to join in too... weird.

a weird part about random things being stolen... for example, the cables running from my laptop's AC adapter have been stolen. I suspect one of my comrades, but no evidence...

I grab a weird hammer, and sure enough, parts of it have been stolen too...

Arisotura
Posted on 07-07-20 07:46 AM, in Link | ID: 160594
Developer
pancakes

well.

dream part is about sneaking into a public swimming pool that isn't finished yet. anyway, I'm in the place, with RicBent and another person. as you'd expect, the pools are empty, it's a bit of a construction site, but it's finished or nearly. it's unattended, nobody doing construction work or even watching the place.

I use a toilet, or something. a bit surprised to find out that it works. so basically, the pool does already have running water and all?

then, we do exactly what you'd think -- we fill the pools (which get filled unrealistically fast) and bathe.

but then it's closing time. (so basically the pool is left entirely unattended during the day, but upon closing time, the security team comes to close it down as if it were already running and all?? makes no sense)

anyway, we head out. there are quite a few other people doing the same, as if another part of the building was actually opened and running. the security team is already here and ready to install some kind of yellow barrier.

we take a folding wooden chair with us for some reason... (I worry about it giving away my fingerprints) then, once out, I realize I forgot my bike inside. I put the chair aside and go back in to get my bike. then, we speed the fuck away before the pool security team notices and involves police and all...

with at some point RicBent trying to sit on the front part of my bike.

later, I get to a spot with many people standing next to the road. weird. friends are there, so we chit-chat.

apparently, they tried reopening an old squat. the story was that said squat had been demolished, but another squat had been transported to that place to be demolished there (instead of, you know, demolishing it where it was. even in the dream I wondered why they went through that overcomplication...). anyway, they tried squatting the house that had been transported, before it was demolished. but it wasn't too successful, they quickly found themselves having to leave. so, I felt bad about that.

Arisotura
Posted on 07-09-20 09:28 AM, in Link | ID: 160659
Developer
pancakes

I had like 3 dreams, from waking up all the goddamn time. I remember bits.

parents' home, doing whatever. mom starts a plan of getting McD food for dinner.

visiting Kuribo64 on a large screen. I find out that shibs went and restarted Kuribo64, wiping it clean and all. he did take care to ensure my account was still #1. it was back in time? our usernames were old ones; I seemed to be StapleButter and he was MrRean (with unusual colors, mine was brown). there was a blog-like homepage, and an active SMG hacking community. I was concerned about getting a backup of all the old posts and making an archive, but apparently that was going to be fine.

Hydr8gon's apartment (or my subcon's imagination of it). the place is actually nice... there's a table in the room, with several unknown people gathered around it. dunno what happens there...

a friend's apartment? dunno who that friend is. of the people present there, the only one I know is one of my IRL trans friends. we're here for dinner or smth.

the apartment layout is weird, there's a straight hallway and several rooms branching from it in a weird maze fashion, and somehow, when getting at the end of it, you're back to the entrance??

at some point I get around in a wheelchair, because my right knee hurts (might have been inspired by how I crapoed my shoulder yesterday and it still hurts). no idea why it goes that far tho? I mean, I can walk fine. hell, in the dining room, I let go of the wheelchair and sit in a regular chair. they have to add another one because they thought I'd stick to the wheelchair. my trans friend is at the other side, sitting in his typical curled-up manner.

shrug.

Arisotura
Posted on 07-15-20 09:46 AM, in Link | ID: 160806
Developer
pancakes

so

on a vacation trip with parents and sister. we go to a weird hotel where our room is basically 3 floors. it's more like an apartment complex tho?

anyway we have bedrooms on the last two floors of that thing, and it's weird, second floor has showers too (and I take a shower) but far away in some large, mostly empty space...

weird.

at some point in this same dream, I'm now in crapo-grandpa's house, with quite a few people around and shit going on... and I'm trying to masturbate (yes..), I'm mostly just rubbing my glans through my clothes but otherwise the process is complete with my dream-mind accompanying it... it feels entirely real.

but, that's the thing, I can never find a spot to do it without being noticed. I go around the house, even going out, but no, there are always people who're gonna notice.

eventually I lock myself in the bathroom. friends try to barge in, but I push them out (and feel a bit bad about doing so). I close the door, only to find that another friend popped up near the toilet stall. she talks about whatever things, but I don't care anymore at this point, I'm just gonna continue jerking off. and I eventually orgasm...

... and wake up because I orgasmed IRL.

the experience was unsettling but it felt quite good.

Arisotura
Posted on 07-29-20 09:32 AM, in (rev. 2 of 07-29-20 09:41 AM by Arisotura) Link | ID: 161244
Developer
pancakes

bunch of whacked out shit.

-

yesterday:

parents' home, all family is gathered for Christmas and the house is very well decorated.

thing is, it's a completely nonsensical arrangement chronologically:

* it's taking place in their old kitchen, and my cousins are 5-10 years younger than in reality, so this seems to be taking place in the past
* yet, they know that I'm trans (which wasn't a thing until 2017)
* crapo-grandpa is here too (he's dead now) and he has trouble with my transness

anyway, at some point I grab dessert from the fridge... there are these dessert pouches, that contain a sort of cream you can drink, there are two flavors: 'white' and banana. I take a 'white' one, but it tastes weird...

-

today:

near a pool, talking with my sister. apparently, a washing machine is as much luxury as a Ferrari.

I somehow end up in a parallel world that is like ours, except I'm tiny. I meet some inhabitants, talk with a 'little' girl... despite her being like 7x my height, I'm somehow stronger than her...

I suspect I ended up on a planet that is like Earth except bigger.

I'm eventually taken to my parents' home, but this time everything is normal size. I'm still pretty sure I ended up on some other planet. I wander around...

at some point, I call a friend, the signal is fairly bad (further proving that I'm on another planet??). but, right after, I browse the web and that works fine. weird

-

combing around in old shit. I get a 'Pomme d'Api' device, of all things (turn it on and it plays this). said device then turns out to be a genuine original Walkman (and looks more like a zippo lighter now). it has a number engraved on the bottom, something like 15471.

-

another dream part, but not coming back to memory right now...

o yeah there was a part taking place in crapo-grandpa's house, in his bedroom. family gathered there, maybe friends too? cuddling and hugging large friendly dogs.

Arisotura
Posted on 08-02-20 08:13 AM, in Link | ID: 161370
Developer
pancakes

whacked out shit w/ nested dream instance.

first part takes place at high school. apparently, I'm retaking the last two years, to get a new bac exam, even though some government reform made these shitty.

anyway, sitting in some weird graph thing class... it's boring af. teacher is mostly just drawing dots and some lines between them and there's some weird boring theory.

teacher also uses weird automated tools, like, an automated eraser brush that just repeatedly pummels the whiteboard. students are weird too, there's one who's barefoot, feet on the table, and three toes. between this and some fabricated 'memories' of middle school...

eventually we have to leave, and I take longer to pack my shit... I have a water bottle with me and all...

--

some later scene involves me taking bicalutamide on a bed in a weird (univ?) place. apparently you can die if you take it wrong...

----

I think the rest is a separated dream because I actually woke up... not sure.

----

parents' home. the cats are isolated in a separate room for some reason (they still have a cat flap so they can go out). I go in that room, see some of the familiar cats and some foreign ones.

but, sure enough, I accidentally let them into the rest of the house...

I go to the bedrooms where, sure enough, some have gone. I try to chase them away. end up in the corridor with some weird scene where some of them are fighting, and I'm scared now... falling to the floor, being dragged by something...

--

then 'waking up' with a 'woke up from nightmare' feel. I'm in the bedroom at my parents' home...

I decide to try sleeping again. just a quick lightheaded buzz and bam, I'm dreaming.

some place outdoors, apparently a student event. I'm near a wood-clad building that is supposed to be some bar, but it's closed.

I go inside said building. the dream has a 'lucid dream' feel, even though that's just my subcon fucking around with me. anyway, there's an old, dirty red terrazzo floor. there's a stair, so I go deeper down...

eventually it goes back outside. at that point I try to fly and shit. I end up 'waking up' again.

trying to go for a third dream, but nothing comes after the head buzz, so I assume I no longer need sleep, and get up.

next part is weird.

some people are doing some weird shit in my room... I tell my sister we've got a new bathroom.

I try to change clothes. which is when my parents have to barge in and ask for stupid shit...

like, mom has that pot full of cooked pasta and hot water, and wants me to help her strain the pasta (which is called 'clamousser' in the dream, she tells me I know better than her how to do it), they don't have a strainer so we're supposed to just hold some wooden piece above the pot and pray... she wants to do it right in my room, so I ask why we don't do it over the sink. she states that "it's greasy" (as in, she doesn't want the grease from the water to crap up the sink) and she would "rather do it in town". I take it we're gonna do it outside... but not before I have put on some clothes.

now dad is in too and wants me to help him snap off the end of a cutter blade...

I get confused and try to tell them "not everybody at once please".

--

later part of this dream involves IRC. I had a heated argument with someone in a private trans channel, which ended up with that person kicking me out. I assume I was banned so I try to use ChanServ to recover access to the channel and get power. I find out that nobody had actually registered the channel. somehow I make it back in, but everybody left -- only people left are spam accounts named 'yes' and 'no'.

Metal64
Posted on 08-20-20 02:00 PM, in Link | ID: 161951
Normal User

Level: 24

EXP: 75545
Next: 2580

Since: 07-25-20

Last post: 621 days
Last view: 589 days
One day I dreamed that I was using windows 10

AtomicAstro
Posted on 08-20-20 02:44 PM, in Link | ID: 161953
Normal User

Wart
Handsome Gentleman
Level: 97

EXP: 9014548
Next: 302777

Since: 08-05-17

Last post: 991 days
Last view: 991 days
Posted by Metal64
One day I dreamed that I was using windows 10

Horrifying.

7/23/18

Arisotura
Posted on 10-25-20 02:53 PM, in Link | ID: 163102
Developer
pancakes

fun dream bits.

-

grandma's bedroom. trying to annoy my sister by playing the Pomme d'Api intro over and over again. (the dream rendition of it was jumbled and weird)

-

on some weird univ campus. there's a snack bar. I ask for some food item but they don't have it... later I'm in the queue, so apparently I'm getting something, don't remember what. I proceed to payment, but the credit card terminal glitches up. it turns out to be because there's that friend nearby, and she's radioactive (which makes sense in the dream, knowing her IRL), so that interferes with NFC somehow. she goes a little further away and this time payment works.

another bit in the same place. I have a project of opening a small snack bar thing, apparently automated somehow. I have a feel that it'll be redundant with the existing snack bar and vending machines, but go on anyway... I place some small machine in the spot I intend to take, and leave my backpack there.

-

I'm on a train, going to Tulle. I worry that I forgot my backpack where I'd left it previously, but apparently I didn't.

-

arriving in Tulle. I go visit an apartment, which I apparently just do alone like that.

I enter the building and climb the spiral staircase, to 4th floor or so. I enter the apartment, which is just open, and check it out. at that point I'm quite dizzy tho, can hardly walk. anyway the apartment looks more like a demo thing? it has complete furniture, and even a demo laptop of sorts sitting on a coffee table.

there's another apartment on the same floor, but I don't check it out...

I wander around, there's a lot more to the building, like, some (military?) commanding room for something... nobody really cares about me, but I get a sense I shouldn't be here, so I leave.

-

taking a train to go back home. apparently there are atleast 3 train stations in Tulle...

on the train, that girl starts talking to me, she seems to be attracted to me... she rubs my leg and compliments how smooth it is. it's not shaved tho, and my leg hair is unusually blond... but she doesn't mind. neither does she mind that we're surrounded by her friends.

then there's that weird tiny guy sitting next to her, starts talking about whatever, I don't remember, but he did give me a bad vibe.

-

I wake up. (had a feeling the part with the girl was too good to be true)

but decide to go back to sleep.

-

different dream but it somehow felt like a continuation of the previous (similar themes, etc)

anyway, I'm in some building with a friend. we get to a spot with many doors to small rooms or apartments or whatever. we enter one of those. there's some apartment furniture inside (which I don't really remember), and old desktop computers. we try turning them on, but all they do is do some weird boot sequence and sit on a blinking cursor. so we turn them off...

we think that we shouldn't stay here any longer, lest we get caught... I think about stealing some cables before leaving, but finally decide against it.

I look under the door, worrying that we're gonna get caught. I finally leave the room, ditching my friend in the process, but nobody seems to really notice me or care...

I go down an escalator. I meet that girl, who seems to be familiar (from previous dream?). she tells me I don't need to wear a mask, which feels me with intense euphoria...

... I wake up.

also, older fun dream:

<Arisotura> I dreamt of watching a Pomme d'Api video that had been dubbed to Polish or something
<Arisotura> but at some point it switched to French
<Arisotura> then the end credits roll had pics of kids, some taken from crapo-grandpa's house
<Arisotura> because he was close to some of the people involved in making the Pomme d'Api videos
<Arisotura> which all made little sense
<Arisotura> and, being at grandma's home for Christmas, but it was weird
<Arisotura> the house had problems like crapoed roof
<Arisotura> then we went to my parents' house, but I wasn't going with them
<Arisotura> instead, I wanted to go my own way, but then police took me in their car, but then one of the officers showed me a pic of where they were going to take me and that was my parents' house, so I figured it was fine
<Arisotura> then we were teleported to my parents' house. they didn't seem to notice or care that I was driven there by police. I found that weird.
<Arisotura> dad was in the courtyard and was tiny
<Arisotura> then there was weird shit, like, trying to find worthwhile clothes, asking my sister what her pant size was, but mine was bigger
<Arisotura> packing shit back for grandma's house again, but after getting in the car, I realize I forgot some things
<Arisotura> so mom stops and I go back to get my things, but it's weird
<Arisotura> eventually, back to grandma's house, I think that's when I notice the roof issues
<Arisotura> it's caused quite some damage and mold
<Arisotura> I go to grandpa's room and there's that girl on the bed with her big dog
<Arisotura> making the dog eat a dish of pasta with ham(?) and cream
<Arisotura> telling me about it, it's supposedly pasta for certain types of dog, close to 'wolf pasta' (??????)
<Arisotura> there was another bit that took place in the forest or whatever. clearing, with small basin thing
<Arisotura> some friends are here too, and we bathe
<Arisotura> one side of the basin is like those swimming pools, grating end that collects water and filters it
<Arisotura> I think that's where the Pomme d'Api diversion happened?

I don't usually recall much of these, these days, or when I do, it's too disjointed and weird to be put together into a somewhat coherent story

DarkWitchClaire
Posted on 10-26-20 12:51 PM, in Link | ID: 163117
Normal User

Hero of Winds
the future is now
Level: 112

EXP: 14895322
Next: 442883

Since: 04-23-19

Last post: 254 days
Last view: 254 days

darkwitchclaire post

started to remember some of my dreams better recently, there was one where i was working with a friend to revive a long dead internet technology using some weird looking computer, and the client software had a pink background

Googie
Posted on 10-31-20 07:50 PM, in Link | ID: 163188
Normal User

Giant Koopa
Keeping ROM Hacking gangsta since 2003...
Level: 70

EXP: 2905961
Next: 109850

Since: 08-07-12

Last post: 168 days
Last view: 27 days
The past three nights, I had the same nightmare of people who work in the shelter system dragged me my mom and brother out of our apartment and put us back in the shelter, that nightmare gives me panic attacks. :(

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.127 seconds. (985KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 216, rows: 579/612, time: 0.082 seconds.