Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,952,264
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
03-28-24 03:03 PM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in The Officer's Club | 1 bot

Main - The Officer's Club - I'm losing my shit.
Next newer thread | Next older thread

KP
Posted on 01-26-13 08:13 AM, in Link | ID: 30228
Retired Staff
NES Game Aficionado
Level: 73

EXP: 3330839
Next: 155029

Since: 01-02-12

Last post: 1942 days
Last view: 1450 days
I can't hold my shit together anymore. I don't have any patience left. I don't want to post this shit all over facebook because people on there don't need to hear it, mostly my girlfriend because I don't want her caught in the crossfire. Nothing she did is to blame for my misfortunes.

But I'm sick of this fucking shit.

I'm tired. We got this puppy and it's just so damn cute, but we live downstairs and the little fucker just shits everywhere. She has to be taken out constantly, which means I have to get up in the middle of the night (my girlfriend shares this responsibility) to take her out. For days it's been like this. To make matters worse, I am a light sleeper. On top of this, we are infested with bed bugs. so I can't just simply lie there until I get tired. I can feel them on me, and when they aren't on me I just get paranoid that they ARE on me, and I still scratch at any damn fucking itch. And I get bit, so I'm scratching the fuck out of those too. But I can't stay awake either, because my eyes burn like hell. So I can't fucking stay awake, but I can't fucking sleep. The notion that I need to sleep looms over me but I can't and I can't get away from this shitty fucking situation to do something about it.

Sound bad? Yeah? Well, I'm not fucking done.

This week is the busiest week at work. 1/26 is the big whoop-de-fucking-doo sale event at work, and I'm one of the managers. I oversee the sale of furniture. Which means my balls are chained down to the mercy of retail and its lovely customers. It also means I get to carry out all of their shit to their car and try to fit everything in their fucking smart car because they don't have any mother fucking sense of spatial awareness whatsoever. The sale is one day only though! But, nope, still more work to do. Two entire weeks of inventory prep.

I can't do this shit anymore.

MIGHTY-BLACKDRAGON-
Posted on 01-26-13 10:25 PM, in Link | ID: 30234
Banned
Banned permanently: Doesn't get how interacting with people actually works.
Level: 24

EXP: 71378
Next: 6747

Since: 07-11-12

Last post: 3182 days
Last view: 2803 days
About your bed bug problems, look into this:
http://www.badbedbugs.com/how-to-get-rid-of-bed-bugs/
Least you don't have flea infestation, as those little jokers are hard to rid of.
Took me and mother 2 weeks to clear em out of a town house apartment when I was in 9th grade.
About your job, your a manager right, why is it that damn hard to get someone on the floors working and assisting the customers.
Most managers don't have time for that nonsense and I understand where your coming from.
Last, if you cannot sleep in apartment, you may hate this idea and me for the time being, but why not sleep in the car/truck when necessary ?
Least you'll be able to have some sort of sanity and shut your eyes for a good 5 to 6 hours.

Emuz
Posted on 01-27-13 10:08 PM, in Link | ID: 30244
Site Administrator

11 Hit Combo:
Mother's Rosario
Level: 108

EXP: 13210664
Next: 309835

Since: 12-30-11

Last post: 115 days
Last view: 14 hours
Hmm.. One thing that may help in the short term is during this week if your g/f would be willing to take care of the puppy during the week, in which you can return the favor later on? That would be one thing at least during this busy week.

I think maybe you should break down an call someone to kill those stupid bed bugs. None of the home remedy stuff seems to be working. :(

Take each thing one at at time, and don't take it all on at once if you can.

The Dynamic Profile Administratorâ„¢

"Never Knows Best"
Note: if you can see this my layout broke. ALL THE CREDITS WILL BE REVEALED!!
'Victory Noriko' by @thatsheepagain.
'Chibi Dance Noriko' by @Haru__Kitsu.
'Deity's Night Out (Featuring Gabbie)'
by @thatsheepagain
Noriko Emotes by @Haru__Kitsu.
Side Bar Noriko by @thatsheepagain
'Noriko's Nature Walk' by @projectTiGER_
Emotive Noriko by @thatsheepagain.
"Space Candy Noriko" by BerryVerrine.
"Super Sharp Noriko" by Xionfes.
A gift illustration from the wonderful EverKinzPony!
"Magical Girl Noriko" by @cute_hospital!
"Patient Chibi Noriko" by @Ruii_ki!
'Dapper '60s Noriko' by @thatsheepagain.
'Shiny Chibi Noriko' by @inioli.
'Flower Veil Noriko' by @Sushiee_.
'Noriko in Realism' by @_Sarybuu.
'Noriko's Midnight Adventure' by @projectTiGER_
'Yukata Noriko' by @yunyunmaru_
'Birthday Wishes Noriko' by @thatsheepagain

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - The Officer's Club - I'm losing my shit.

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.114 seconds. (773KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 69, rows: 502/535, time: 0.107 seconds.