Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 9,010,485
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
04-24-24 01:22 PM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in Kafuka Gaming Arcade | 5 bots

Main - Kafuka Gaming Arcade - Online Players
Next newer thread | Next older thread

ek_0
Posted on 11-07-14 03:25 PM, in Link | ID: 78337
Normal User

Purple Leever

Level: 31

EXP: 182878
Next: 2485

Since: 11-02-14

Last post: 3166 days
Last view: 3092 days
So I'm sure we all have had that experience, you're online your just going around playing the game as you would just walking around or fighting or whatever and then. BAM! Your character is killed, and from the speakers you here a very high-pitched voice on a bad microphone yell something like "Take that you bitch-ass -something racist-" (I wasn't gonna type anything racist but I'm sure you know what word I mean).

So obviously this gets annoying and I always ask myself, Where the fuck are this 10 year old's parents when he is swearing and being racist. They always have the same tactics though, repeat the same sentence until the other person gives up and call that a win, even if they lose they will think they won.

But a point I should make is, what is going on in these people's minds when they act like this. I have a theory that they have some sort of inferiority complex and need to feel like they are better than everyone in a game, this applies to trolls and hackers too but what are your thoughts.

Taryn
Posted on 11-07-14 06:16 PM, in Link | ID: 78338
Normal User

Red Birdo
RIP
Fat Lesbian
Level: 88

EXP: 6579185
Next: 71479

Since: 04-03-12

Last post: 3454 days
Last view: 3453 days
This is one reason I don't play games online. (Others being that I'm not good enough at any single game to beat people who devote their entire lives to it, and I usually don't play current games and few people will play a 20-year-old game online.)

But yeah, it's annoying. Online-gaming communities are filled with preteen white males who hate anyone who's not white and not male. It creates an intimidating atmosphere for anyone else.

That's when you feel my kind of love.

ek_0
Posted on 11-07-14 07:06 PM, in Link | ID: 78339
Normal User

Purple Leever

hey i'm a preteen white male (last time i checked) and I can't stand this sort of stuff, and I'm pretty sure that people will hate you based on where you sound like your from, I mean I'm english so I'm either protected or hunted.

Mostly hunted though.

SapphireBlaze
Posted on 11-07-14 08:08 PM, in Link | ID: 78340
Normal User

I may or may not be back to life.
Level: 53

EXP: 1103295
Next: 53824

Since: 10-09-12

Last post: 2405 days
Last view: 2009 days
Posted by ek_0
hey i'm a preteen white male (last time i checked)

You're a teen white male, pre-teens are 11-13 year olds.

Also yeah I generally avoid console games online as pc gamers tend to be more mature, however on my PS4, I have noticed that there are a lot more mature players; probably because the buy-in for a PS4 is way more than a pre-teen could afford and more than a parent would likely give.

Depends on the game your playing and the platform I suppose.

ek_0
Posted on 11-07-14 10:22 PM, in Link | ID: 78341
Normal User

Purple Leever

Well one thing I know is that it is horrible, because they win... They genuinely do because they play games all the time and I try and enjoy games, but people don't play games anymore they win them... And it shouldn't be like that.

Epele
Posted on 11-08-14 12:24 AM, in Link | ID: 78346
Site Administrator
The Sorceress.
Boing~

Level: 235

EXP: 200781807
Next: 1144085

Since: 01-01-12

Last post: 840 days
Last view: 1 hour
Well, justice was served on Xbox Live once. One kid was throwing so many insults and the sorts, his reputation was one star (Which is pretty hard to obtain). His name was soon called "Code of Conduct" - A trophy of getting any suspension from the XBL service. (You can't put that in as your name, location or bio. It's a banned phrase.)

If people just trash talk all the time, I just seek a new gaming lobby.. Or try forcing them out. The best one I ever encountered. This player sent a message to the entire enemy team to just repeatedly pick on this one guy.. They even team killed him to get him to leave. He soon rage quit.

The world could always use more heroes!

ek_0
Posted on 11-08-14 12:30 AM, in Link | ID: 78348
Normal User

Purple Leever

Nice, as annoying as they are though they do bring out the best people in servers e.g. the ones that step forward to deal with them. ^_^

Emuz
Posted on 11-08-14 01:04 AM, in Link | ID: 78353
Site Administrator

11 Hit Combo:
Mother's Rosario
Level: 108

EXP: 13250384
Next: 270115

Since: 12-30-11

Last post: 142 days
Last view: 17 days
I really stopped playing games heavily a long time ago. I play single player games exclusively. I did play WAY BACK Quake II, Quake III, and Star Wars: Jedi Knight online for a long time. I did with Star Wars X-Wing Alliance too (but the players on the service they used sucked.) I play to have fun, and I never play just to win. I usually don't win anyway these days. Almost everyone is better than me at Smash, and that's fine I still love the shit out of that game. I love to play it with people when I can. :)

Anyway, there is always trash talk, but not at the level it is now. The people I played with was "You better watch your flank/ass/etc" kind, not "GO fuck yourself". (at most you'd get a light hearted fu/fuck you.) It was all text, so maybe that could have been part of it? Also it seems there was a different amount of maturity, and respect. *shrug*

The Dynamic Profile Administratorâ„¢

"Never Knows Best"
Note: if you can see this my layout broke. ALL THE CREDITS WILL BE REVEALED!!
'Victory Noriko' by @thatsheepagain.
'Chibi Dance Noriko' by @Haru__Kitsu.
'Deity's Night Out (Featuring Gabbie)'
by @thatsheepagain
Noriko Emotes by @Haru__Kitsu.
Side Bar Noriko by @thatsheepagain
'Noriko's Nature Walk' by @projectTiGER_
Emotive Noriko by @thatsheepagain.
"Space Candy Noriko" by BerryVerrine.
"Super Sharp Noriko" by Xionfes.
A gift illustration from the wonderful EverKinzPony!
"Magical Girl Noriko" by @cute_hospital!
"Patient Chibi Noriko" by @Ruii_ki!
'Dapper '60s Noriko' by @thatsheepagain.
'Shiny Chibi Noriko' by @inioli.
'Flower Veil Noriko' by @Sushiee_.
'Noriko in Realism' by @_Sarybuu.
'Noriko's Midnight Adventure' by @projectTiGER_
'Yukata Noriko' by @yunyunmaru_
'Birthday Wishes Noriko' by @thatsheepagain

ek_0
Posted on 11-08-14 10:25 AM, in Link | ID: 78359
Normal User

Purple Leever

Trust me the amount of times I have been told to kill myself and one time 3 guys likely older than me screaming to hang myself, makes me wanna stop playing multiplayer, (However I did have an idea to play some sort of gunshot sound effect and then drop my mic to see how they reacted) and if anyone says that's a horrible joke. Remember I'm not the one screaming at random players to kill themselves.

Kawa
Posted on 11-08-14 10:50 PM, in Link | ID: 78371
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 93

EXP: 7997878
Next: 54932

Since: 01-01-12

Last post: 2026 days
Last view: 341 days
This is why last time I played MP, it was on a private server.
Posted by ek_0
However I did have an idea to play some sort of gunshot sound effect and then drop my mic to see how they reacted
This is actually a very very good idea. But it'll only work at max efficiency if you then proceed with absolute radio silence -- don't even think of updating your Facebook account or tweeting something. Not one byte. Let your family/people you live with know that you're gonna pull this prank so they don't need to worry about you, and tell those friends you can trust to keep it a secret, but noone else. Before shutting down your computer, set Skype to "invisible" so those friends not in the know can't tell you're still logging in. Don't mute your mic, in case this can be seen with a crossed-out mic icon on the other side, but instead physically unplug it or turn the recording volume down. Either way they won't be able to hear you still living. Do not even start Steam or such, for the moment you enter a lobby of any kind they'll know you still breathe.

Keep this up for... a week or so? Should be enough time for even the hardest-assed white preteen shithead who's a hit with all the mothers to realize he's not so tough after all and buckle under the horrible knowledge of having killed another person. And when you've al the indication that he's well and truly buckled, you make like the player character in Altered Beast and WISE FWOM YOW GWAVE!

ek_0
Posted on 11-09-14 12:23 AM, in Link | ID: 78383
Normal User

Purple Leever

Posted by Kawa
This is why last time I played MP, it was on a private server.
Posted by ek_0
However I did have an idea to play some sort of gunshot sound effect and then drop my mic to see how they reacted
This is actually a very very good idea. But it'll only work at max efficiency if you then proceed with absolute radio silence -- don't even think of updating your Facebook account or tweeting something. Not one byte. Let your family/people you live with know that you're gonna pull this prank so they don't need to worry about you, and tell those friends you can trust to keep it a secret, but noone else. Before shutting down your computer, set Skype to "invisible" so those friends not in the know can't tell you're still logging in. Don't mute your mic, in case this can be seen with a crossed-out mic icon on the other side, but instead physically unplug it or turn the recording volume down. Either way they won't be able to hear you still living. Do not even start Steam or such, for the moment you enter a lobby of any kind they'll know you still breathe.

Keep this up for... a week or so? Should be enough time for even the hardest-assed white preteen shithead who's a hit with all the mothers to realize he's not so tough after all and buckle under the horrible knowledge of having killed another person. And when you've al the indication that he's well and truly buckled, you make like the player character in Altered Beast and WISE FWOM YOW GWAVE!

Well I KNEW we were gonna get along ^_^

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - Kafuka Gaming Arcade - Online Players

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.151 seconds. (817KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 140, rows: 561/596, time: 0.134 seconds.