Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,952,260
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
03-28-24 02:47 PM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in General Forum | 1 guest | 17 bots

Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Next Jen
Posted on 12-23-14 03:56 PM, in Link | ID: 80407
Normal User
Trudging Scribe
Level: 88

EXP: 6510991
Next: 139673

Since: 08-04-12
Acmlmn' Since: 2001

Last post: 1552 days
Last view: 1302 days
Something about elves and their lands were taken over and turned to waste.

skyl
Posted on 12-24-14 09:44 PM, in Link | ID: 80439
Normal User
I guess I pop up occasionally now
Level: 103

EXP: 11204378
Next: 267028

Since: 10-26-13

Last post: 204 days
Last view: 196 days
Decorating the Comet Observatory from Super Mario Galaxy for Christmas...the lights kept pulling themselves off the edge and into space for some reason.

skyl
Posted on 12-27-14 01:59 PM, in Link | ID: 80535
Normal User

I dreamed that I had to get some kind of brain scan...they put me in a huge black box with a couch in it and told me to not open my eyes for 10 minutes while the scan was going on (I'm not good at keeping my eyes closed for long periods of time),
afterward they said it had gone completely wrong somehow, then I woke up.

Next Jen
Posted on 12-27-14 04:23 PM, in Link | ID: 80548
Normal User
Trudging Scribe

It was D&D related...but most of it is lost to me now. :(

Lili~ ♥
Posted on 12-30-14 09:40 AM, in Link | ID: 80677
Normal User
Queen Lesbian of Kafuka
Level: 159

EXP: 51554267
Next: 256490

Since: 01-06-12

Last post: 2725 days
Last view: 1248 days
I dreamed of clothes shopping. Bought a nice denim skirt. :-3

And when I woke up I was like "wait, where am I, how did I get here". I didn't even realize I was dreaming.

Next Jen
Posted on 12-30-14 02:52 PM, in Link | ID: 80679
Normal User
Trudging Scribe

There was a white kitten with blue paws.

Googie
Posted on 01-02-15 02:38 AM, in Link | ID: 80774
Normal User

Giant Koopa
Keeping ROM Hacking gangsta since 2003...
Level: 70

EXP: 2905840
Next: 109971

Since: 08-07-12

Last post: 167 days
Last view: 26 days
I had a dream that I woke up in my own place in Florida, I had a studio apartment. I spent the whole day in Miami and when it was time to go to sleep that's when I woke up...

KP
Posted on 01-02-15 06:45 PM, in Link | ID: 80790
Retired Staff
NES Game Aficionado
Level: 73

EXP: 3330835
Next: 155033

Since: 01-02-12

Last post: 1942 days
Last view: 1450 days
Okay-- another crazy dream for you.

Part One

The first thing I remember about my dream was going to the mall to interview for some job. I don't know what the job was, or even the interview itself. But I DO remember parking my car in some 30min waiting area while I went inside to do the interview. It was in a fairly open area, close to the front of the mall. When I told my interviewer where I parked, they told me to move it for fear of getting ticketed or towed. So I went back outside to move it, and I got in my car and started the engine. Before I could put it in drive, I realized I wasn't in my own car. It was similar, but different. The engine sounded different. The inner door panels were different. It was like it was 3 years older model. So I drove the car to the police station and reported my car stolen, while driving this car that I was left with, and told them that someone must have switched the car out and also switched the ignition out so I could still use it. At first they accused me of driving a stolen vehicle, because the vehicle I was left with was also reported. Then the mall cameras backed me up, and I was cleared. They gave me a run-down police cruiser as a loaner to drive around.

Part Two

I was visiting my family in AZ and the first thing I remember doing was going shopping as a family; to get whatever snacks we wanted during our time together. I don't know what store it was, but it was a grocery store with sample booths set up. I had milk, cookies, and a few packets of "giant popcorn" that was microwavable. Eventually, I walked past the sample booth with some being made. I was curious about it so I stopped and waited for some to come out of the microwave. The popcorn was super loud, each kernel feeling like a firework going off. Sure enough, it came out giant. I looked inside the bottom of the bag, and noticed that the kernel size was about the same as the diameter of a nickel. There were about six kernels left, so I put them in my pocket like any little kid would do with things he thought was cool. So I went back and got a few more packets of popcorn and another half-gallon of milk for some reason. I took too long, apparently, because everyone was already at home by the time I was all checked out. I left for home in my beat-up police cruiser loaner, went down some roads that were not familiar to me at all, worrying about losing my own car to thieves, for good.

After I got home, I found my family fighting, arguing over something I intentionally didn't focus on. Immediately, I got pissed at my dad and started to throw my groceries at him. He was sitting in a recliner and my half-gallon of milk went sailing right over his head, hitting the wall behind him, without bursting. That set him off. But instead of taking physical action like I did, he's like "Okay mother fucker, that's it. We're going to play some mother fucking checkers. We're gonna settle this entire thing over checkers! How's that sound!?" I stood there, dumbfounded, but still really pissed off. As he got out the checkers game, I picked it up and threw it at him. Then he left, out the front door. A few seconds later he came back and started arguing with my mom again. I got involved, but I forgot what I said. Then I discovered why all the fighting was going on. A game save on the computer had been corrupted, and my brothers were fighting over it, and it exploded into a huge altercation that got my mom and dad involved too. I sat down to discover the issue. They had a hex editor open, trying to write random changes to the file. I was trying to yell over the two parents arguing to explain that you can't just write randomly like that; nor can you save it because the file is open in another program. As I reached the end of the file, I woke up. I woke up happy my car wasn't stolen.

skyl
Posted on 01-02-15 07:41 PM, in Link | ID: 80792
Normal User

Posted by KP9000
Okay-- another crazy dream for you.

Part One

The first thing I remember about my dream was going to the mall to interview for some job. I don't know what the job was, or even the interview itself. But I DO remember parking my car in some 30min waiting area while I went inside to do the interview. It was in a fairly open area, close to the front of the mall. When I told my interviewer where I parked, they told me to move it for fear of getting ticketed or towed. So I went back outside to move it, and I got in my car and started the engine. Before I could put it in drive, I realized I wasn't in my own car. It was similar, but different. The engine sounded different. The inner door panels were different. It was like it was 3 years older model. So I drove the car to the police station and reported my car stolen, while driving this car that I was left with, and told them that someone must have switched the car out and also switched the ignition out so I could still use it. At first they accused me of driving a stolen vehicle, because the vehicle I was left with was also reported. Then the mall cameras backed me up, and I was cleared. They gave me a run-down police cruiser as a loaner to drive around.

Part Two

I was visiting my family in AZ and the first thing I remember doing was going shopping as a family; to get whatever snacks we wanted during our time together. I don't know what store it was, but it was a grocery store with sample booths set up. I had milk, cookies, and a few packets of "giant popcorn" that was microwavable. Eventually, I walked past the sample booth with some being made. I was curious about it so I stopped and waited for some to come out of the microwave. The popcorn was super loud, each kernel feeling like a firework going off. Sure enough, it came out giant. I looked inside the bottom of the bag, and noticed that the kernel size was about the same as the diameter of a nickel. There were about six kernels left, so I put them in my pocket like any little kid would do with things he thought was cool. So I went back and got a few more packets of popcorn and another half-gallon of milk for some reason. I took too long, apparently, because everyone was already at home by the time I was all checked out. I left for home in my beat-up police cruiser loaner, went down some roads that were not familiar to me at all, worrying about losing my own car to thieves, for good.

After I got home, I found my family fighting, arguing over something I intentionally didn't focus on. Immediately, I got pissed at my dad and started to throw my groceries at him. He was sitting in a recliner and my half-gallon of milk went sailing right over his head, hitting the wall behind him, without bursting. That set him off. But instead of taking physical action like I did, he's like "Okay mother fucker, that's it. We're going to play some mother fucking checkers. We're gonna settle this entire thing over checkers! How's that sound!?" I stood there, dumbfounded, but still really pissed off. As he got out the checkers game, I picked it up and threw it at him. Then he left, out the front door. A few seconds later he came back and started arguing with my mom again. I got involved, but I forgot what I said. Then I discovered why all the fighting was going on. A game save on the computer had been corrupted, and my brothers were fighting over it, and it exploded into a huge altercation that got my mom and dad involved too. I sat down to discover the issue. They had a hex editor open, trying to write random changes to the file. I was trying to yell over the two parents arguing to explain that you can't just write randomly like that; nor can you save it because the file is open in another program. As I reached the end of the file, I woke up. I woke up happy my car wasn't stolen.

What.

Now that's crazy.

Lili~ ♥
Posted on 01-03-15 04:36 PM, in Link | ID: 80809
Normal User
Queen Lesbian of Kafuka

I dreamed about infiltrating a building complex with a group of other people that had, among other things, a large swimming pool. With a slide and all. And we had to hide from guards and everything to get inside.

It was pretty weird.

Nicole
Posted on 01-05-15 03:48 PM, in Link | ID: 80845
Administrator
Goddess of the Apocalypse
Level: 199

EXP: 111220015
Next: 1917069

Since: 01-03-12

Last post: 229 days
Last view: 229 days
8398 4467 2
Only thing I remember from my dream last night was that Facebook had a counter that showed how many times in total you had clicked the "like" button shown on every page. o_O

Lili~ ♥
Posted on 01-11-15 10:39 AM, in Link | ID: 80930
Normal User
Queen Lesbian of Kafuka

I dreamed of being in a hotel on an island in the middle of a lake.

It was nice. :-3

Epele
Posted on 01-11-15 10:42 AM, in Link | ID: 80931
Site Administrator
The Sorceress.
Boing~

Level: 235

EXP: 200179426
Next: 1746466

Since: 01-01-12

Last post: 813 days
Last view: 2 hours
I was dreaming of food all night.. I kept waking up feeling hungry as a result.

The world could always use more heroes!

Lili~ ♥
Posted on 01-18-15 10:38 PM, in Link | ID: 81073
Normal User
Queen Lesbian of Kafuka

I dreamed of visiting a Japanese family. When I went to bed, I woke up only to see my bedroom filled with all kinds of exotic animals. It kinda scared me.

Nicole
Posted on 01-23-15 01:47 PM, in Link | ID: 81140
Administrator

8424 4467 2
Almost a narrative! My mind is trying :P

I was on a TV show being held in some sort of hotel complex. The idea of the TV show is that some percentage of the people were designated as slaves and had to work for the rest of the people, who were the masters- the point was to see what would happen, I guess. I was assigned to the slave group, who for the purposes of the show were called "the French," while the masters were "the Americans." (I think these group names were supposedly chosen at random)

So at first the room I was in was fairly calm, the masters weren't that harsh so we just went with it. But a few people starting being increasingly annoying and punishments increased in turn, but still no one really bothered me in particular. I started to think that the show really wasn't going to get good ratings, but it was mostly because I was ignoring everything that went on around me. The number of people gradually decreased.

A certain friend of mine (who was someone I knew IRL) however did, and he decided to make and hang up a protest sign, which no one saw him do. The local person in charge of the room I was in, an angry-looking young woman with curly blonde hair and a blue uniform, grabbed me and said she thought that I had done it, and would be punished severely.

I decided not to sell out my friend, so I went with her. She told me to wait outside another room in the hotel while they got things ready, and there were guards in the hallway regardless. With no idea what was going to happen but a general ominous feeling, I decided that going to that room would be a bad idea, so I ran for it, making it to a nearby stairwell before any of the guards could get me, and into the main plaza of the hotel.

The first-floor plaza was like a mall and had a number of stores that I looked into as I ran by from a crowd of guards led by the angry blonde, but I didn't really see anything I wanted to purchase, so I kept going forward. Unfortunately the row of shops ended in a circular area with a dead end. Through some chicanery I was able to get the guards behind me again and go back down the hallway I had run through, but I was falling behind.

Eventually, I just gave up, and leaned against the wall and sat down as they surrounded me, and I laughed and took off the blue headband I was apparently wearing. The blonde woman laughed as well.

Arisotura
Posted on 01-25-15 12:45 PM, in Link | ID: 81184
Developer
pancakes
Level: 83

EXP: 5395371
Next: 36850

Since: 01-05-12

Last post: 654 days
Last view: 193 days
Weirdass dream. I'm with my parents, watching a new Asterix movie. But half the time we're also part of said movie.

There's that part where we're invited over to Caesar's palace. The palace has a living room with a large TV. We sit around a table (and for some reason there's something wrong with my chair) and start eating some cake thing.

Eventually the movie ends. I find it oddly short. The whole time we were watching from some website on my computer.

The derpass neighbours are doing weird things. As usual, but weirder things. They're trying to park a bus in their small courtyard thing (how it entered that, dunno). I grab my phone and try to take pictures without getting noticed, but for some reason it doesn't work.

They're also organizing some event, there are many people coming to their house.

Then we're also coming over to their house because someone sent them a cake and apparently it is poisoned and we have to warn them.

Then there's a short part in the streets of some town/village. Some weird guy hit something with his car. He's stopped next to some emergency telephone thing, calling the cops. A nearby cop comes over. They go a bit further, to where the accident happened. The thing that was hit is some mobile kiosk thing or something like that. The cop revokes the guy's driving license, all while being a jerk.

want some revolution in your coffee?

Lili~ ♥
Posted on 01-25-15 01:05 PM, in Link | ID: 81185
Normal User
Queen Lesbian of Kafuka

I had a weird dream that there were suddenly a bunch of bees in my room. They measured my room and noticed it's way too hot and that's why the bees are there. I promptly told Gywall and Nicole on the IRC that they said my room is 70C hot.

Afterwards they tried to get rid of the bees and then I finally had my room for myself again.

I also remember dreaming about a cute heavy girl. :-3

Squiddy
Posted on 02-02-15 04:20 PM, in Link | ID: 81472
Banned
Unspecificed Cooling Off Period. Be Safe
Bisexual Empress of the Stolen Title?
Level: 142

EXP: 34673594
Next: 294835

Since: 07-17-13

Last post: 3179 days
Last view: 3086 days
I had a dream where I had a Korean dish that had noodles with a ton of soy sauce (it's called "blackened noodles"), shrimp, squid (yay cannibalism :P), and octopus. Now I'm in the mood for that.

Then I had a dream where there was hydroelectric dam. For some reason, it became small and I removed this supposedly large disk, about the size of an Oreo cookie, from it. As a result, I ended up getting free electricity. I think it made more water some flow through or something like that. But more water flowing through or something like that was detected and so the hydroelectric dam shut off. Then a maintenance guy came and he opened up the breakers. He was unhappy that there were people getting free electricity. I did not say anything so I was never caught as the culprit behind allowing people to receive free electricity.

Nicole
Posted on 02-04-15 03:44 PM, in Link | ID: 81501
Administrator

8448 4467 2
I had some sort of dream that caused me to not want to go back asleep, but all I remember about it was a secret Kafuka hentai forum and trying to escape a forest compound near a children's summer camp.

I don't think those two were related.

Squiddy
Posted on 02-09-15 09:04 PM, in Link | ID: 81636
Banned
Unspecificed Cooling Off Period. Be Safe
Bisexual Empress of the Stolen Title?
Level: 142

EXP: 34673594
Next: 294835

Since: 07-17-13

Last post: 3179 days
Last view: 3086 days
Oh yeah, I had a dream of cute girls and cute guys last night. :-3 ^_^

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.480 seconds. (922KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 198, rows: 688/723, time: 0.452 seconds.