Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,985,729
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
04-19-24 02:54 AM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in General Forum | 5 guests | 21 bots

Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Nicole
Posted on 02-10-15 03:08 PM, in Link | ID: 81680
Administrator
Goddess of the Apocalypse
Level: 199

EXP: 111487370
Next: 1649714

Since: 01-03-12

Last post: 251 days
Last view: 250 days
8471 4489 16
In the first dream, there were some chimpanzees in our house. It turns out that all chimpanzees have two relics, clay statues of a male and a female, and if they are damaged the chimpanzee will never rebuild them, but simply dedicate its life to killing whoever broke it. Unfortunately, I broke the male statue, and the chimpanzees got very angry. Somehow I managed to stop those two, but I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep well unless I killed all the chimpanzees in the local area, so I teamed up with my extended family. My aunt suggested that we make a magic spell that would cause all chimpanzees to drop dead, so we did so, crafting ancient runes onto parchment and reciting strange tongues. Finally she took it to the Dominion, near the Prudential Center, where the chimpanzees lived, so it would be spread throughout them and kill them all.

The second dream pretended to be a sequel to an earlier dream. I managed somehow to access an alternate timeline where I didn't exist, among other changes, and contacted alternate Lili~ ♥. Since I had been friends with her in my timeline I was able to know things about her she hadn't told me, so she believed my story. (This was the 1990s, but apparently one thing different about this timeline is that she was born earlier) In this dream I was mostly marveling over differences in the alternate universe; for example, Doctor Who is incredibly violent and bloody, "caravel" being spelled "caraphel", and VHS tapes have begun being faded out earlier. Finally, Lili~ ♥ and I discussed in the middle of a supermarket produce area (which was deserted) how to return Elsa to power in this timeline, and I looked for a new backpack.

Lili~ ♥
Posted on 02-10-15 03:18 PM, in Link | ID: 81681
Normal User
Queen Lesbian of Kafuka
Level: 159

EXP: 51678266
Next: 132491

Since: 01-06-12

Last post: 2747 days
Last view: 1269 days
I dreamed of getting a triplet as siblings.

It was weird.

Squiddy
Posted on 02-14-15 08:02 AM, in Link | ID: 81922
Banned
Unspecificed Cooling Off Period. Be Safe
Bisexual Empress of the Stolen Title?
Level: 142

EXP: 34768877
Next: 199552

Since: 07-17-13

Last post: 3201 days
Last view: 3108 days
I had a long dream. What I mostly remember though, is that at one point, Kafuka had a SM64DS hacking forum and I was on the Kuribo64 IRC explaining it to the Kuribo64 people. Oh, and I think Fiachra was on Kafuka?

Lili~ ♥
Posted on 02-14-15 10:11 AM, in Link | ID: 81928
Normal User
Queen Lesbian of Kafuka

I was dreaming that I decided to rent an apartment. Once there, I invited my school friends and held a party. I was cuddling with that girl and it was so cute...

Once everyone left, I noticed that I couldn't find my clothes, but they left theirs in return. There was a huge pile of all sorts of bras. I thought "hey cool" and took them all with me.

Later on I moved out again, took everything with me and got lost right outside and failed to find the moving van. I cried so much until a stranger told me the way...

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 02-14-15 10:20 AM, in Link | ID: 81929
Normal User

Roy Koopa
My name is Sanger Zonvolt. I am the Sword that cleaves evil!
Level: 153

EXP: 45296954
Next: 26450

Since: 01-04-12

Last post: 1051 days
Last view: 1015 days
Posted by Lili~ ♥
I was dreaming that I decided to rent an apartment.

Sorry, my fault. :P

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Squiddy
Posted on 02-14-15 01:37 PM, in (rev. 3 of 02-14-15 10:10 PM by Squiddy) Link | ID: 81936
Banned

I was with some people at school at Sunshine Realm apparently. I somehow pissed them off and then they were searching for me. I was constantly running away and hiding from them. I walked through various mansions trying to escape from them. I arrived at this dock in Florida or Louisiana. I stepped into the water and said to myself "I must return to the ocean" and then I became a squid.

I had a second dream that was a continuation of the first one. I was escaping from my classmates and I decided to hide myself from by editing my recent calls list on my phone. Apparently, as long as no one would see me directly, no one would know who I am. I went to some dinner my classmates were at. Then I accidental let them see me directly. I tried hiding beneath the menu and then under the table but they found me. So I ran into what is now our school's hallways. They got to me but then I started knocking them out one by one.

Edit: Oh damn, I almost forgot. I believe in the first dream I pissed my classmates off because apparently Sunshine Realm had the Developer Zone forum and I deleted one of their posts. But before I did that, I was looking at Arisotura's Permission system design shiz thread, which Emuz apparently gave shibboleet to port over to Sunshine Realm.

Edit 2: I took a nap and I dream that I was breastfeeding. I think I was even wearing a nursing bra. :-3 ^_^

KP
Posted on 02-16-15 04:09 PM, in Link | ID: 82135
Retired Staff
NES Game Aficionado
Level: 73

EXP: 3338839
Next: 147029

Since: 01-02-12

Last post: 1964 days
Last view: 1472 days
This week's macabre dream happened last night:

The first thing I remember is me playing some future Halo game where I am actually in the game, like virtual reality or something. I was playing a game type that isn't in Halo today, called "Territory", where it's sort of like the Tony Hawk gametype where you claim parts of the map by doing tricks on it. In "Territory", you have objects in the map (any object) where you basically imbue a kind of shield on the face of an object to claim it. To claim an object, you can shoot or melee attack it, but it works better if you use the actual tool given to you for this purpose. I was a noob and didn't know the controls yet (or because I was dreaming, my subconscious hadn't formed a way to do this yet) so I just walked up to items and shot them up. I came across another player's claimed object, which was a mailbox sized container. I found that shooting it did less damage than melee, so I just melee'd it until the damage counter went to zero; at which point I started putting my own claim up on it.

At this point, I was about halfway into the match, when I noticed something that shouldn't be in Halo. I seem to remember it being some creepy anime girl (probably Aura from dot hack) floating around. When my eyes caught another glimpse, she had torn a window outside of the bounds of Halo and into some connecting universe between it and a bunch of other man-created entertainment media franchises, represented as constellations in the sky. She went to another one, and I followed.

She went to the "Betelgeuse" constellation, and... yeah, it was Beetlejuice. I didn't see him, but I did keep going looking for her. The setting there was an abandoned city, and I hardly began walking down the road when Beetlejuice found me looking for the same thing he also noticed. I ignored him, and he seemed to think that finding this girl was some kind of competition. He didn't bother me at first, and didn't say anything to me, but he kept his distance. As I walked down the roads, he was always there, visible and hanging off of buildings and facades. I came across an abandoned, half-way completed building where I was almost certain I could "feel" she was there. Beetlejuice seemed to sense that, and he became more agitated with my persistence in "his" goal. To me, he didn't show any kind of anger or evil, but went on in a mischievous manner to challenge my presence and determination.

I paid him no heed. I began to climb the building, by hand, since there were no other ways to ascend. Beetlejuice started to climb too, when I saw him climbing faster. He was slightly above me, when he started climbing down in front of me. And then he farted right in my fucking mouth! I then said something like "Come on, man, I'm not here for you, get out of here." Then he laughed, and climbed higher away from me, and around the corner, away from view.

That was it, I woke up, confused... and I could swear I could taste a bit of shit in my mouth.

Lili~ ♥
Posted on 02-19-15 08:12 AM, in Link | ID: 82347
Normal User
Queen Lesbian of Kafuka

I had some bad nightmares.

I started to hate Nicole and Gywall out of the blue because they abandoned me. :<

Arisotura
Posted on 02-26-15 10:49 AM, in Link | ID: 82587
Developer
pancakes
Level: 83

EXP: 5408346
Next: 23875

Since: 01-05-12

Last post: 676 days
Last view: 215 days
Me getting back home and meeting a dog with weird fur. The dog is friendly, I pet him on the way home. But later on I'm told that I'm allergic to that dog's fur or something, and it's dangerous. I'm given a pill that acts weird when put in the mouth but prevents the effects of the allergy.

Oh well there's more but it's all forgotten, as usual.

want some revolution in your coffee?

Lili~ ♥
Posted on 03-11-15 10:53 AM, in Link | ID: 82896
Normal User
Queen Lesbian of Kafuka

I dreamed of Squiddy. It was so nice...

Arisotura
Posted on 03-13-15 09:29 AM, in Link | ID: 82925
Developer
pancakes

:3

Had that dream a while ago about me going in vacation somewhere with my parents for Summer. There was a conflict because my sister wasn't there, and we thought she wasn't coming with us (that's what actually happened last Summer). But at the time of leaving home, she came back home and she was willing to come with us.

Then there was that pier platform thing I was on, that was covered in sand, like some weird artificial beach. There was a radio station talking about how hot climate was and supposedly it was caused by global warming, but actually it was cold. So much even that it snowed a little. Didn't seem that off to me despite happening in July. Wee dream logic.

Then we were in our backyard, and for some reason it was flooded. We were bathing as if it was the sea.

Lili~ ♥
Posted on 03-18-15 08:52 AM, in Link | ID: 83037
Normal User
Queen Lesbian of Kafuka

I was dreaming that Nicole found some sort of exploit in a calculator. I tried to replicate it but failed every time because she always made little mistakes in her notes. Eventually I went outside to try it and then I forgot a crucial line to make the exploit work, so I tried to go back but suddenly no one was there and I was locked out of my home.

Arisotura
Posted on 03-30-15 12:44 PM, in Link | ID: 83930
Developer
pancakes

Had several dreams this night, and I remember two of them.

First one is about me being to some place and using my laptop. On a table a few meters away, one of my schoolmates is also using his laptop. Then I buy a new laptop because I find my current one too crap. The model I get is the same as my schoolmate's, a really nice one. Although it's the exact same, and I feel unoriginal. I see some red decoration and consider painting it blue to make it 'mine'.

Then there's some crap involving a sports hall but I don't remember it well.

Then I'm in my room. I bought a hugeass Apple monitor for no reason. It's so big that it wouldn't even fit in my current desktop nook where the current monitor is. I unbox the giant monitor and check it out. It's stylish and all, and apparently the support can be slid left and right. I turn it on (without having even hooked it to anything, wee logic). But it's more than just a monitor. It's actually a Mac, complete with the typical Apple keyboard and some curved-in touchpad device attached to the monitor. But for some reason, it's running Windows 8.1 (argl). It also has many things preinstalled.

Eventually mom enters my room and asks me why I bought that thing. I feel embarassed as I realize I've been buying that on a whim and I wasted my money. I consider reboxing it and returning it.

There's another dream where we're having a family meal at my grandparents' house. Our meals are served in huge weird plates with many compartiments.

And another one where I'm in another grandparents house. We hide in a bathroom for some reason. I notice that the window's shutters have been replaced, which is nice because the old ones were fucked and couldn't be closed right. But for some reason, the window is a door. It's also ancient and full of cobwebs, and probably hasn't been opened in ages.

Lili~ ♥
Posted on 04-04-15 09:56 AM, in Link | ID: 84119
Normal User
Queen Lesbian of Kafuka

I had a whole bunch of dreams.

The best one was where I bought four pounds of raspberry ice cream from the supermarket. :-3

Squiddy
Posted on 04-04-15 02:54 PM, in Link | ID: 84122
Banned

I quite a few dreams. One of them was I was working out and had a protein shake.

Another one was a nightmare where almost everyone hated me so I was crying a lot. :<

Nicole
Posted on 04-04-15 02:55 PM, in Link | ID: 84123
Administrator

8633 4489 16
I had a pretty dream myself, I broke my phone (don't stretch out the screen on the iPhone 7, folks) and my parents showed up and started berating me for it...

Kaj
Posted on 04-05-15 05:30 AM, in Link | ID: 84148
Normal User

Super Koopa

Level: 57

EXP: 1455705
Next: 30223

Since: 07-31-14

Last post: 90 days
Last view: 90 days
Posted by Nicole
I had a pretty dream myself, I broke my phone (don't stretch out the screen on the iPhone 7, folks) and my parents showed up and started berating me for it...

You have the iPhone 7 in the dream world? :o

Nicole
Posted on 04-06-15 05:21 PM, in Link | ID: 84231
Administrator

8643 4489 16
Posted by Tierage
Posted by Nicole

You have the iPhone 7 in the dream world? :o

Well, I had it, was how the dream went. :p

KP
Posted on 04-07-15 06:05 AM, in Link | ID: 84249
Retired Staff
NES Game Aficionado
Level: 73

EXP: 3338839
Next: 147029

Since: 01-02-12

Last post: 1964 days
Last view: 1472 days
So last night was kind of strange... I didn't really get much quality sleep, and didn't dream much last night, until about an hour before I was supposed to wake up for work. (Figures.) But, the dreams that I did end up having were pretty interesting. I've been playing this game called Elite: Dangerous that involves flying around the galaxy doing things like trading, bounty hunting, mining, exploring, and stuff like that. I have to say that I don't doubt this is what influenced my dreams.

In the first dream, I was exploring different types of planets and stars, when all of a sudden my ship just drops all power and a gigantic crimson-colored capital ship drops out of hyperspace. This thing was massive; large enough to house an entire planet's populace AND its ecosystem. As the massive ship's systems pulled me into one of its myriad docking bays, I could do nothing but stare in awe at the type of knowledge required to build something like this. (How does the brain come up with stuff like this?)

As I exited, I realized that the people who lived here were a unified race, but also the cultural melting pot of the entire galaxy over the course of what was supposed were eons of civilizations. The area of the ship I was taken to was no accident; I was in a type of marketplace where cultural information, about, in this time, ancient Earth's existence was being traded and shared. To them, it must have seemed like a sort of library or museum. I saw one of them watching a television program; ironically it was Star Trek Voyager. I was eventually intercepted by an unknown figure as I wandered the enigmatic, ornate halls on the ship I called the "Knife in the Wind".

This figure was like myself in appearance, and explained to me the origins of this crimson obelisk of wonders that I was aboard. He told me of the collection of knowledge and level of evolution it has brought them to. The way of life was whatever they wanted it to be, so long as it was under the pretense of self-preservation, individually and as a species. Every type of government was present in some form or fashion, in various places in the ship; each of them being a nation. All of the governments were governed by a singular entity, a perfect and all-encompassing AI driven by the infinite entropy of the ship's power source: a singularity.

Before I could have the thought to ask a question, I was told to continue to generate the knowledge that their species' insatiable desire for diversity can assimilate. It was their way of life. Everything else had been mastered; all they could do was watch. Observe. Drift through space like a "knife in the wind".

After this encounter, I was returned to my ship in an instant, and I found myself with more questions than stars in the cosmos. As I watched the ship's systems whisk me away silently from their docking area, all I could do was ponder the nature of the future of man. Soon, the ship slipped away into hyperspace, disappearing without a trace.

---

The second part of my dream came, as I continued along my trade route among the sea of stars. I was headed to a remote corner of the galaxy, exploring the planets of systems as I jumped from star to star. One of them, an orange gas giant, caught my eye as I scanned it. My curiosity grew as anomalous as the puzzle that was to be the subject of my attention. I drew closer to the celestial body, and dropped out of faster-than-light travel.

I should have been more careful. The anomalies that stole my attention had me drop out of FTL directly beneath the upper layers of the rusty cloud banks of the gas giant. I could not gain altitude. No matter my efforts, I was losing control. As my ship no longer responded, I realized that it was also not violently shaking or spinning as I would expect. It was as if I was being guided, or conveyed by some unknown force. Again, I found myself in a situation where all I could do was observe. Usually, there wasn't much to look at but through my ship's canopy into an orange haze. Occasionally, as I descended, I would break away from opaque cells of clouds to catch a glimpse of another layer of clouds below me. The scale of it all was vast; as if it had been another world. These layers of clouds were thousands of miles thick, and the descent seemed like hours. Eventually, layer after layer, I descended low enough that lightning had become a constant observance. The lower I descended, the more intense and frequent the lightning, until it was a constant brightness; without any flicker or even sound.

I passed through this layer harmlessly. It was then that I realized that this was the last layer. I was astonished to discover that beneath all of the majestic clouds through which I had traversed was a planet. Above me was a white void, lit by the power of the perpetual lightning in the gas giant's atmosphere. If there was anything else happening within this white void, it was imperceptible to the naked eye. The planet below was still several hundred miles beneath; yet I descended, down into the planet's own independent atmosphere. The white void gained a blue hue as I neared the surface; a sign of a nitrogen/oxygen atmosphere.

Suddenly, my ship jolted and control was restored. A message flashed on my HUD that simply read "Welcome to the Jupiter Brain."

I never thought about trying to escape. My curiosity was too great. I spotted an outcropping of trees and decided to set down in a clearing there for a closer look at this "Jupiter Brain".

As I completed terrestrial landing procedures, I confirmed that my sensors were reading out a breathable, healthy atmosphere. I grabbed my expedition gear from the utility closet behind my seat and punched the airlock decontamination code into the keypad. I heard the sterilizing emitters whirring as the inner door of the airlock opened. As it closed, I sat down on the bare metal bench. I could not sit still as I began the decontamination process within the airlock. Finally, the process ended, and the pressure began to equalize with the outside air. I could smell the sweet scent of blossoms and other aromatic flora and fauna native to this wondrous world. As the emitters powered down, a green indicator light signaled the go-ahead to open the door. Again, I entered the decontamination code, and the door opened with an ungraceful clank and screech.

I stepped onto the soil, gazing at my surroundings. I took in a deep breath, chasing after some notion of proof of reality I had suddenly found myself. There was a deep, azure blue sky above the greenest field of grass that covered the hills with such uniformity that made it impossible to believe wasn't tended to in some way. After realizing that I had been standing there for nearly five minutes without taking a step, I snapped out of my blissful daydream and picked a destination to which I should journey. After walking a few hundred feet across the field of grass, I became aware that someone had been walking beside me. I felt a knowledge that suddenly came into my mind. I was not startled, because the Jupiter Brain had implanted some kind of memory and awareness that he was there.

Another traveler. He was also discovering new things. An entire encyclopedia about this place had been instantly transferred to my consciousness. The traveler was an avatar of the Jupiter Brain entity. The planet itself was a means of self-identity for the entire galaxy. I recounted the words of a great man, speaking from the dust-- "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

Then I knew that the gracefulness of everything around me was by design. It had remained that way for several solar lifetimes. An Eden for Eternity. Why was I now permitted to arrive? Under what manner of luck or influence did I fall to deserve to be brought to such an astonishing place?

The traveler answered without saying a word. My gratitude and presence was but a simple byproduct of the Jupiter Brain's curiosity. Interesting, I thought. Curiosity attracting curiosity, and now, here I am. This gleam of understanding I had just received was exactly the subject matter of the Jupiter Brain's education. The intelligent brain has within it, by nature, a specific and infinitely complex language to subconsciously prod and test the structure of reality. Connections that are made are a lesson, victory, and success for the Jupiter Brain.

As I continued to walk with the traveler for several hours, we spoke, through this newly formed connection, or language, of the brain. Each connection drew us closer. Each communication exponentially and mutually increased our understanding of the collective infinity that is the universe.

--------

Then my alarm went off.....

Squiddy
Posted on 04-07-15 06:40 AM, in Link | ID: 84251
Banned

I only had uh, nightmares. <_<>_>

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.120 seconds. (942KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 217, rows: 717/752, time: 0.089 seconds.