Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,952,598
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
03-28-24 09:01 PM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in General Forum | 23 bots

Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

shan
Posted on 08-15-16 08:35 PM, in Link | ID: 91774
Normal User

Level: 109

EXP: 13560527
Next: 399118

Since: 05-23-16

Last post: 210 days
Last view: 209 days
i had a dream that I was randomly promoted to global mod of RVLution even after being banned for a few months.

god, was it hard moderating that place. :P

Arisotura
Posted on 08-16-16 02:45 PM, in Link | ID: 91807
Developer
pancakes
Level: 83

EXP: 5395528
Next: 36693

Since: 01-05-12

Last post: 655 days
Last view: 193 days
I could almost see that get real, considering the staff clown car there.

want some revolution in your coffee?

shan
Posted on 08-16-16 08:19 PM, in Link | ID: 91820
Normal User

well I highly doubt that could happen considering, uh, well, flashy2k. and my "You've lost your right to be here." ip ban statement

still happy I got to 172 posts, it was a pretty damn well hidden rereg :P

Epele
Posted on 08-16-16 09:43 PM, in Link | ID: 91847
Site Administrator
The Sorceress.
Boing~

Level: 235

EXP: 200185232
Next: 1740660

Since: 01-01-12

Last post: 814 days
Last view: 8 hours
I was dreaming of cuddling a blonde girl.

The world could always use more heroes!

shibboleet
Posted on 08-16-16 09:49 PM, in Link | ID: 91868
Retired Staff

Porcupo
no
Level: 38

EXP: 353372
Next: 17075

Since: 02-02-13

Last post: 2239 days
Last view: 2208 days
i don't dream, I have no soul. :D

Arisotura
Posted on 08-16-16 09:52 PM, in Link | ID: 91877
Developer
pancakes

I had a dream where a person with a pink post layout was postcount++ing at Kafuka

owait

shibboleet
Posted on 08-16-16 09:53 PM, in Link | ID: 91880
Retired Staff

Porcupo
no
Level: 38

EXP: 353372
Next: 17075

Since: 02-02-13

Last post: 2239 days
Last view: 2208 days
i had a dream where a person called Epele out rudely for postcount++ing.

shan
Posted on 08-16-16 09:53 PM, in Link | ID: 91881
Normal User

Rean? postcounting?

nooooo

well, this is an acmlmboard, gotta live the funposting experience

shibboleet
(post deleted) ID: 91883

Arisotura
Posted on 08-24-16 10:06 AM, in (rev. 2 of 08-24-16 04:05 PM by Arisotura) Link | ID: 92151
Developer
pancakes

zerp. I knew I had another cool dream, but it's forgotten, so... bleh

anyway, this one's not half bad.

starts with me accompanying my parents on vacation. we park the car and (instantly) get in the hotel. the corridors are stark, mostly dark blue, odd for a luxury hotel (it looks more like some old hospital).

anyway, as we progress in the corridors, it's hinted we have already come to this hotel before: there's some step or something, and ~2m further, name marks on the floor, seemingly showing how far people fell when they tripped over it. mom's family name is there with its mark. heh. this time none of us falls, though.

we finally get to our rooms, which is where it gets really weird. this part of the corridor is busy, way atypical of a luxury hotel. when I want to enter my room, the really fat cleaning employee tells me it's not cleaned, and he can do it real quick. I tell him to take his time as I can just squat my parents' room for that time :P

my parents open another door, we see a guy on a toilet with headphones and (I kid you not) eating from a meal tray. he doesn't notice us. well atleast we found the toilet huh...

more completely unusual things. in the corridor, a bum with absurdly skinny legs (like, even narrower than the bones alone would be).

there's also a part (dunno if in the right dream or place tho) where I enter a room and it's supposed to be my apartment (not hotel room, apartment to live in. huh?). but there are like 10-12 people having dinner, and someone else sitting on the double bed. I guess that guy is supposed to be my roommate (I didn't expect that at all, but uh), so I get to know him... he has the same first name as me, and claims to be 32 years old but looks older. I get my laptop, start playing a song, then get concerned that they may not enjoy it, and stop it, but they didn't seem to care at all...

the best part is that where I'm in a hotel room (my parents'?) and the hotel moves, as if it was part of those attraction things that move you in all the directions. the hotel room itself is decorated the same way as the corridor (stark, dark blue), but it has large windows that run on two of the walls.

anyway, we can see an attraction park very close to the hotel, so I figure it really is attached to one of those attractions (and it's strong enough to lift a building. yeah). I go out, get my phone (my old tiny phone???) and try to record that, but I can't see it happen at all. only thing of interest is an elephant who can speak faintly (in the dream it's normal though, it's known that elephants can speak). the elephant just sits there saying things I don't remember, he doesn't run away or anything.

there's another dream part (might be the old dream I forgot)

I'm part of a student group who has to go to an English course. we go to the room that was assigned to us, but there's already a Spanish course taking place there. we go to another room. I don't remember past that.

edit- oh, there we go. I remember going to some event (theater? movie?), paying, and getting 0.70€ worth of change, but the change was given to me in Francs (old French money) instead of Euros. the coins were closer to Euros than Francs though.

Arisotura
Posted on 10-27-16 10:51 AM, in Link | ID: 93793
Developer
pancakes

waking up lazily = dream extravaganza. anyway, I remember one.

I'm at school or something, trying to find a seat in a big lecture hall to follow a soccer game (in the lecture hall. yep).

anyway, I find empty seats, but keep changing. it then turns out that the lecture hall is misfit for that purpose, I can't see shit at the bottom where the game is supposed to take place, and none of us really can. a lot of people just get up and move towards the front when the game starts.

Arisotura
Posted on 10-30-16 12:12 PM, in Link | ID: 93820
Developer
pancakes

I'm taking a tram in some town, get off somewhere. Have to go somewhere, but not clear where.

I run across a large gate that looks like that of Chateau Sécession. It's nicely painted, though. I notice an announcement sign nearby, it is Chateau Sécession. It's being restored, and can be visited. The sign has a picture of the castle entirely restored, as is typical.

I find a weird way in the court, which is clearly being worked on, it has those fences all over the place.

Noting that the castle is a lot bigger than the actual Chateau Sécession, and is a medieval castle with a large wooden door instead of a 18th century castle. I run towards the door, there's a lotta way.

I get to the door, look around. There are many people going in and out. Apparently, visits are entirely and completely free. That's not how you make money to restore your castle.

Anyway, entering the castle. The entry room has no floor for some reason, we're walking on some bridge. There are some things displayed here and there, but I ignore them. I meet somebody I know (who??), but I speed past them.

Later on, inside the castle. The interior is nothing like the actual Chateau Sécession either. There's a room with blue and white colors and a hardwood floor, and a (modern) cupboard under something (stair?). But I know from urbex pics that a wall was removed.

I visit another nearby room. Similar decoration, neatly restored. I take out my phone and want to take a picture. I get concerned about whether pictures are allowed. Dad shows up and takes pictures, so I figure they're allowed. I take one picture. Hope I didn't screw it up.

Further in the castle, a corridor. I enter a dark room that hasn't been restored yet. Can see a hole in the floor on my left. I turn on the light (it's, uh, a neon). The room is mostly green, the ceiling has nice plaster patterns but they're damaged. The floor is hardwood but hasn't been polished.

Another room is similar but blue.

Back in the corridor, I chat with a young guy about things. He's responsible for restoring the castle's neon/whatever lights, because they can't just be replaced. There are small glass tubes that need cleaned with chemicals of some kind. He starts messing with the light in an advertisement panel in the middle of the corridor (yes).

Then we just talk about things, looking at trinkets, vacation pictures or whatever. The guy is apparently related to Nicolas Sarkozy. He must be part of the family who owns the castle.

In turn, I try to remember whether I'm from a 'special' family, go on about how my great-grandma was Italian (which is true) but that's not very special...

Arisotura
Posted on 11-24-16 11:42 AM, in Link | ID: 94479
Developer
pancakes

well, my mind has invented a Myst type puzzle.

so first, we enter a room. there's a door (a kind of glass door) with a timer on it that reads 5:00. guessing something must be done with it to open the door. it's beeping for some reason, so I do something to it and it stops...

then there are 9 towers. you're supposed to climb specific towers and do things in them, but it's not known what. it's only known that the towers must be activated before you can use them, and you can only activate one at a time.

so I tell my teammate to stay at the towers. I go a bit further, there are boxes atop the wall, one resembling an AC unit, others being things like a smoke detector and a fire alarm, with stickers telling you not to open them.

I open the AC unit. there are 4 switches (~7cm round buttons), they must be pressed in a binary combination to activate the corresponding tower. (or maybe it's not binary, but something else?)

so I want to work out how that crap works and how the towers are numbered. but this is where it gets nonsensical, so bleh.

Robbie Rage
Posted on 11-24-16 05:34 PM, in Link | ID: 94482
Normal User

Boomerang Brother
Fueled by Board Nostalgia and Old Memes
Level: 128

EXP: 24194240
Next: 187460

Since: 11-22-16
Since: 2001

Last post: 696 days
Last view: 100 days
Posted by StapleButter
well, my mind has invented a Myst type puzzle.

so first, we enter a room. there's a door (a kind of glass door) with a timer on it that reads 5:00. guessing something must be done with it to open the door. it's beeping for some reason, so I do something to it and it stops...

then there are 9 towers. you're supposed to climb specific towers and do things in them, but it's not known what. it's only known that the towers must be activated before you can use them, and you can only activate one at a time.

so I tell my teammate to stay at the towers. I go a bit further, there are boxes atop the wall, one resembling an AC unit, others being things like a smoke detector and a fire alarm, with stickers telling you not to open them.

I open the AC unit. there are 4 switches (~7cm round buttons), they must be pressed in a binary combination to activate the corresponding tower. (or maybe it's not binary, but something else?)

so I want to work out how that crap works and how the towers are numbered. but this is where it gets nonsensical, so bleh.

I feel like you should be designing D&D scenarios.

Anyway, I recently had a dream that every TV, computer, tablet, and smartphone screen was suddenly taken over by an EAS message about an incoming nuclear strike.

I suppose that's what I get for watching creepy videos on youtube at midnight.

Danielle
Posted on 01-16-17 03:02 PM, in Link | ID: 96139
Normal User

Miracles Happen
When you believe...
Level: 254

EXP: 263228493
Next: 1554832

Since: 07-16-12

Last post: 118 days
Last view: 118 days
I had a strange dream last night about a Black woman at the mall who kept trying to ask me out on a date, but I kept telling her that I was taken o_O Eventually I ran out of the mall and tried to catch the bus :P

"Miracles happen, when you believe..."
YouTube

Arisotura
Posted on 01-22-17 02:48 PM, in Link | ID: 96271
Developer
pancakes

woke up and accidentally slept again for like 1h20. no big deal, but the dream that ensued isn't half bad (and I remember it well enough).

so it starts with me at home, in the living room, facing dad at the desk laptoping. we're like 6m away. I'm laptoping too.

there's a part (before that?) where he enters the house while I'm laptoping, and gives me chocolates/candy, and goes on about how he doesn't like being the one who gives me the lesser amount of presents, because apparently I got candy from mom for... having been to a DIY shop with her?? I look at the left of the computer and suddenly mom's chocolates are there. they look like Easter chocolates. yummy.

later on, I'm on the phone with some company, it's about restoring monuments or art/historic shit or whatever, I don't remember the details. they propose me work...

meanwhile, dad's laptoping and for some reason his screen is projected on the wall. he's doing a Google search, I don't remember the terms (shame, they appeared clearly). the top result catches my interest, the URL looks like it's some copy of Xkeeper's tilde.town webpages. so I quickly try searching the same terms, but (surprise) the results I get are completely different. I want to add search terms but don't get around to do it...

the phone call goes on, but at some point, it glitches -- I'm still connected, but all I can hear is some weird long, glitchy beeps (not the standard 'other side hung up' tone). so after a while of trying to talk and failing to get a response, I hang up and call again. have to go through their secretary, then I can talk to them again (but something feels different, like I'm talking to diffferent persons). I don't remember the outcome of it, or much details other than me being reluctant to work on something really tricky and important...

(note: there's another scene involving a llama or some other animal, and checking a text with someone on the phone, in some "egyptian pyramid/whatever" setting, but it's too vague to be placed within the rest)

another scene in a building, which would be that of the company I was on the phone with. it's stark and mostly dark blue. there's renovation going on or planned. the building feels cheap, some walls have thin rockwool panels that are exposed and simply painted dark blue. anyway, we leave the building...

flash forward to another scene in a building that's a lot like where I had my univ courses the last year. I'm inside with another guy. we reach the main door. someone (owner? guardian?) shows up to lock the door with... a zip tie. but there's already one in place, put there by another guy who's outside. the guardian doesn't quite enjoy it. it appears we're a group of friends messing with him, and the guy outside is with us too... so the outside guy goes to the right, the guardian starts going after him, hoping to meet him at another door.

meanwhile, we go to the left to flee by another door, but the guardian changes his mind and goes after us. my comrade disappears somehow. I make it to a door. I notice that a bunch of keys was forgotten on the outer side of the door. I try locking the guardian in, but it doesn't work (and is actually pointless to do as the inner side has an unlock button instead of needing a key). guardian's right there, so I flee again... I grab the bunch of keys though. I decide to steal them, but then figure I may get in trouble, so I throw them in a grass patch. I want to run as far as possible (because, uh, I have an angry guardian going after me), but for some reason (typical dream crap) running is very hard, and I'm barely faster than walking. I'm scared as fuck, but it actually seems the guardian gave up?

I eventually reach a beach vacation type place. there's a weird structure with a roof and sorta floors arranged in individual spots where people rest. trying to find a way through it, I go into one of the spots but a girl complains about how that's her home. I tell her to shut the fuck up. I worry a bit, but that doesn't cause any reaction. I find a way, under the floors...

then I go on a path where other people are going or doing things. there's a girl trying to weave shoes with toes, using gross string. she's got the toes done already. there's also a guy with a dog. following the path, I eventually get to a beach. I get to the other side, choosing to cross the seawater instead of going around it.

on the other side, I enter a hotel by a back door. there are several arriving clients being received by the staff. I arrive spot on, they can start taking me to my room (which is magically already booked and all).

oh well. not bad for 1h20 worth of sleep. the downside is that the other dream is forgotten.

Swingball
Posted on 01-22-17 05:40 PM, in Link | ID: 96275
Banned

Luigi
Banned permanently: Unacceptable behavior

EXP: 13770649
Next: 188996

Since: 01-05-17

Last post: 2253 days
Last view: 1887 days
Sounds like you have an interesting dreamscape! Not like I read everything thoroughly though. :P

Let's see, some of my dreams consist of me thinking I found something that went missing and others are too weird for me to remember.

Robbie Rage
Posted on 01-23-17 01:17 AM, in Link | ID: 96287
Normal User

Boomerang Brother
Fueled by Board Nostalgia and Old Memes
Level: 128

EXP: 24194240
Next: 187460

Since: 11-22-16
Since: 2001

Last post: 696 days
Last view: 100 days
Last night, I had a dream that I won the WWE Royal Rumble as my backyard wrestling character from high school.

Don't ask.

Danielle
Posted on 01-24-17 01:00 PM, in Link | ID: 96333
Normal User

Miracles Happen
When you believe...
Level: 254

EXP: 263228493
Next: 1554832

Since: 07-16-12

Last post: 118 days
Last view: 118 days
I had a dream that China beat us to Mars and the news was talking about it everywhere... sadly I think that's the way things are probably going IRL too :P

"Miracles happen, when you believe..."
YouTube

Next Jen
Posted on 02-01-17 05:54 PM, in Link | ID: 96513
Normal User
Trudging Scribe
Level: 88

EXP: 6511190
Next: 139474

Since: 08-04-12
Acmlmn' Since: 2001

Last post: 1552 days
Last view: 1302 days
Dreamt that the 90's R&B group All-4-One were at a local fair. I was able to meet them but then we were attacked. Turns out the group was actually the three musketeers that were in charge of keeping a magical relic safe.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.118 seconds. (873KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 205, rows: 600/633, time: 0.091 seconds.