Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 9,072,614
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
05-05-24 10:37 PM
Guest: Register | Login

Main - Posts by SmithJrBlaquaLuigi

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

SmithJrBlaquaLuigi
Posted on 11-25-16 11:29 PM, in Kafuka's CitiHall: "Scattered before you there are three tomes.." Link | ID: 94577
Banned

Red Cheep-cheep
Banned permanently: I plan to have a nice day, thank you very much :)
Level: 30

EXP: 153882
Next: 11987

Since: 05-11-16

Last post: 2717 days
Last view: 2717 days
Welp. I'm going to break this topic and I will make it clear. I guess I'm history.

You see, I'm going to be banned here, but to me it's history for me. I've been thinking about this: "Well, for all this time, I've visited all forums and get banned everywhere because of some cringy people are being cringe on people or the likes. I'm sorry, I've been banned everywhere for all these reasons. I'm not even mad at anybody, it's just like, you know, get bullied in the forums all the time and that's why I get angry and won't stop harrassing me with some bullshit. I'm not that nice person in the world, you need to understand my feelings, but you won't understand it anymore. It's completely absolutely devastating to me and feels like I need to decapitate myself for a living. Usually, there's things that I'm struggling with some things.

You can't make a statement like: "Oh yeah, that bitch got banned for being an imbecile" Well, guess what? I'm an imbecile just like StapleButter called me "dense" bunch of times and I'm very happy about it and makes me want to go the hell off about it. It's just getting more and more flaming. It's just not how forum works like that. For me, I get more furious accurately. I'm not going to be run around in circles with these arguments and crap. That's not how it works either. This needs to get it right the next time. Those arguments makes the admin eat popcorn while reading the drama thread. That's totally fine but that's just a waste of time or the likes. I hate wasting my lifetime trying to reply to bad posts especially the spammers or the idiots, but seriously, I'm tired of that shit. Even though, I'm trying to be friendly, but there are some dumb errors in my mind right now. I know how to read post carefully and I know how to write my post very carefully. Everytime I got a reply, the I need to quote MrRean's post after StapleButter post it, but I wasn't done by then.

StapleButter, you're aggravating me pretty much though IIRC. I'm not digging my nose in your business what you say, I don't care if you don't like me pretty much, that's fine with me.

Now I have a bad feeling about Super-Toad-65, but I don't want to provide the statement either.

Now, In this 2016, I've started a YouTube Gaming since last year. That's my favorite thing to do in real life and this is going to happen over there. Not to mention, I upload videos because I do this stuff for many passion people. They even like to donate me for a living. Even though, I get paid to do this, it'll be hard to do. I don't earn money that much yet, but It's getting there. But Forums or any kind? Nah, I'm not doing this anymore, the problem is: people always complaining and even try to cause drama. I can't deal with that anymore, It's just kinda hard for me to improve my post quality and such. I'm doing YouTube Gaming for fun. What's not fun is: trying to say something in the thread and there's nothing much I can say. And that's why I'm getting banned here. I'm not doing this anymore. You can say I'm a bad person all you want. I get so upset and makes me not want to live in this world, there's nothing I can do and I don't have to say anything about it. You can talk about me all you want to see how much you love me very much and any kind, I'm not going to stop you for saying that. But I love you guys and thanks for being a good friend on the forums though. I'm not mad or anything Like I said. I don't be around on the forums all the time because I'm feeling tat I lost interest joining the forums or any kind. But yeah, once again, Thank you for being a good friend and by the way happy late thanksgiving and merry christmas.

But hey, whatever floats your boat!

Have a nice day :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Main - Posts by SmithJrBlaquaLuigi

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.038 seconds. (741KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 40, rows: 426/457, time: 0.032 seconds.