Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,952,421
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
03-28-24 06:46 PM
Guest: Register | Login

Main - Posts by AlanJacobs

AlanJacobs
Posted on 04-21-19 10:22 PM, in SMB3 Collab Project (You're Invited) Link | ID: 147266
Normal User
Newcomer

Level: 2

EXP: 42
Next: 4

Since: 04-15-19

Last post: 1802 days
Last view: 1802 days
Are you interested in designing SMB3 levels on SMB3 Workshop?

Do you have any scrap levels that you're willing to share?

Did you abandon an SMB3 hack but need a home for those levels you created?

If you're kind enough to share your levels and work with me to polish them, your efforts will not go unnoticed and you'll receive full credit. Give me a PM if you're interested and I'll give you more details, OR join us on Discord to work with us or get the latest updates!

https://discord.gg/wwEKWWZ

Everyone, from Noobs to Experts, are welcome!

We have an amazing team right now including Koopa, Bluecrush, The Dark Warrior, Insectuel, Zacmario, Googie and VHR2121. We're hoping for a November 2019 release. I'm heading the project along with Mari42 helping me out. If you're interested, come join us, even if it's a small contribution!

Not sure if you remember my last project, A New Journey, but this project is basically the same format and premise...

...8 completely different worlds for Mario to explore, though some big differences....

-This game will be easier. The difficulty should be on par with the original SMB3 if not a tad more challenging.

-We are composing all new music for levels and over-worlds! Koopa proved to be an amazing composer for us and we're lucky to have him.

Levels List. Claim your level and let us know! (Google Sheets: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12kkyfaAeZPVyoswUzkcRuzNGyIjbS5rNGvj_f3AJOwc/edit#gid=0)

Email: AlanJacobs@gmail.com

We're working hard to meet that deadline. Any suggestions or input? Let me know! Thanks.

Main - Posts by AlanJacobs

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.025 seconds. (739KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 39, rows: 428/458, time: 0.021 seconds.