Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard | IRC: #abdev
Chatting Places
IRC: #kafuka | Discord | Mastodon

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 6,986,948
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
03-02-21 07:24 PM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in The Kitchen Table (Role Play Forum) | 1 bot

Main - The Kitchen Table (Role Play Forum) - The Tavern [DEAD] (1)
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 07-26-12 05:21 AM (rev. 2 of 07-26-12 05:22 AM by ゼンガー・ゾンボルト) Link | ID: 21666
Normal User

Iggy Koopa
My name is Sanger Zonvolt. I am the Sword that cleaves evil!
Level: 147


Posts: 1020/7686
EXP: 38976163
Next: 461938

Since: 01-04-12
From: Sweden

Last post: 3 days
Last view: 1 hour
Posted by Trelior

Well, aside from you and me, the only person who seems to care about this is currently banned.

Not to mention that I don't even know where I want to take my story. I was hoping for someone else to take some initiative to give me a chance to think while we did something. BUT THAT AIN'T HAPPENIN'! IS IT?



OoC: Well, I had the last post in here, though. Think I'm gonna push some new member in the direction of this forum.

____________________
There is nothing that can stand against my Zankantou!

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Scrydan
Posted on 07-26-12 02:01 PM Link | ID: 21697
Normal User

Birdo
Scryforce - Wanna test the RPG? Let me know in a PM.
Level: 82


Posts: 110/2009
EXP: 5053618
Next: 155609

Since: 07-18-12
From: USA

Last post: 2041 days
Last view: 2023 days
(OoC: Funny you should PM me as I already had my gaze here. Now let's have some fun. I have a thread to post later too. Huge one at that.)

Scrydan has traveled to this tavern in hopes of finding where his current location is. After that certain accident, he would need to find Sara before too long.
"Hmm, I suppose I should rest here for awhile. Not sure how I ended up here but I need to figure it out soon. I better not be too out of place by standing out. Don't want another panic if anything.
I'll simply ask some questions later to figure it out."

Back to my favorite layout!

Next Jen
Posted on 08-04-12 11:06 PM Link | ID: 22606
Normal User
Trudging Scribe
Level: 84


Posts: 21/2152
EXP: 5586852
Next: 75100

Since: 08-04-12
From: South Florida
Acmlmn' Since: 2001

Last post: 430 days
Last view: 180 days
((I've been writing so much in first person that I might just do that here. RP character is Anya))

I teleport into the tavern, something that I haven't done in a very long time. Most of my drinking and hanging out takes place either in the castle or at the pub in Dorter. However when a letter showed up, with only a location name, I knew I had to look into it. It could end up being nothing, a prank, or something more.

My location is near the back of the tavern. I eye the place as I press my back against the wall.

____________________






Kawa
Posted on 08-05-12 08:09 AM Link | ID: 22699
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 89


Posts: 1646/2423
EXP: 6901072
Next: 14829

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 878 days
Last view: 553 days
Someone gently taps Anya on the shoulder from behind, despite her back being against the wall. A faint snickering echoes through.


Next Jen
Posted on 08-05-12 01:56 PM Link | ID: 22714
Normal User
Trudging Scribe
Level: 84


Posts: 53/2152
EXP: 5586852
Next: 75100

Since: 08-04-12
From: South Florida
Acmlmn' Since: 2001

Last post: 430 days
Last view: 180 days
I quickly turn around, startled by what I felt on my shoulder. Did the wall just tap me? I gently poke the wall, checking to see if it's indeed a solid surface.

____________________






Kawa
Posted on 08-05-12 02:03 PM Link | ID: 22715
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 89


Posts: 1652/2423
EXP: 6901072
Next: 14829

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 878 days
Last view: 553 days
A familiar-looking hand grabs Anya by the wrist, sudden but not too roughly. Just besides her, Kawa walks in through the wall as if it's not there.

"'ello poppet", he quips. "Remember me?"


Next Jen
Posted on 08-05-12 03:38 PM Link | ID: 22721
Normal User
Trudging Scribe
Level: 84


Posts: 54/2152
EXP: 5586852
Next: 75100

Since: 08-04-12
From: South Florida
Acmlmn' Since: 2001

Last post: 430 days
Last view: 180 days
I jump a little as the hand grabs me, unsure at first if its a hand from a friend or foe.

"Oh, hello, there," I slowly say, trying to put the name to the face that just emerged from the wall.

____________________






Kawa
Posted on 08-05-12 03:42 PM Link | ID: 22723
Retired Staff

Not okay
Prophet of Celestia
Level: 89


Posts: 1653/2423
EXP: 6901072
Next: 14829

Since: 01-01-12
From: The Netherlands

Last post: 878 days
Last view: 553 days
"Oh come on, you don't remember?" Kawa asks. "Crystaltina? Demon attack? Took you clubbing afterwards, remember?"

"Ofcourse, that must've been at least 200 years ago for me, but I wouldn't think you'd have much of an excuse."


Next Jen
Posted on 08-05-12 04:07 PM Link | ID: 22728
Normal User
Trudging Scribe
Level: 84


Posts: 56/2152
EXP: 5586852
Next: 75100

Since: 08-04-12
From: South Florida
Acmlmn' Since: 2001

Last post: 430 days
Last view: 180 days
"..." I had to take a few minutes to think before it finally clicked. "Hey wait, did you send me this note?"

I pull out the note that I had gotten, sending me to this place.

____________________






Trelior
Posted on 08-05-12 04:16 PM Link | ID: 22730
Normal User

Level: 122


Posts: 2137/4986
EXP: 20369015
Next: 268998

Since: 01-02-12

Last post: 111 days
Last view: 111 days
"No," Caionna asserts, "That was me that sent that."

Stepping toward Anya, she bows politely and continues, "I sent out a message for my friends to come and be together again. I just wasn't expecting anyone I didn't know to respond." She smiles sweetly and continues, "I see you seem to know Mister Kawa. Any friend of his is a friend of mine."

Extending her hand in greeting, she finishes, "My name is Caionna. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Next Jen
Posted on 08-06-12 01:41 AM Link | ID: 22763
Normal User
Trudging Scribe
Level: 84


Posts: 59/2152
EXP: 5586852
Next: 75100

Since: 08-04-12
From: South Florida
Acmlmn' Since: 2001

Last post: 430 days
Last view: 180 days
"Oh," I say, half disappointed that the message wasn't one of distressed. I shake Caionna's hand. "Nice to meet you. So, what's there to do around here?"

____________________






ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 08-06-12 11:20 AM Link | ID: 22820
Normal User

Iggy Koopa
My name is Sanger Zonvolt. I am the Sword that cleaves evil!
Level: 147


Posts: 1056/7686
EXP: 38976163
Next: 461938

Since: 01-04-12
From: Sweden

Last post: 3 days
Last view: 1 hour
Bel: Well, there's another familiar face. I can barely remember the last time we met, though. Bel gets up from his seat and walks over to the small crowd.

Bel: Anya, was it?

____________________
There is nothing that can stand against my Zankantou!

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 08-06-12 03:48 PM Link | ID: 22836
Normal User

Level: 122


Posts: 2144/4986
EXP: 20369015
Next: 268998

Since: 01-02-12

Last post: 111 days
Last view: 111 days
Caionna shrugs in response to Anya's question, and responds, "Just about anything you can think of, really." She motions to the rest of the room, which is filled with just about anything imaginable for entertainment.

Upon noticing Anya's disappointment, she says, "Well... Actually, I am in need of some help..." Not knowing where to begin, she doesn't continue her statement.


This is actually where my writer's block hits... I don't know how to flesh this out, since I have so many options, but don't know where to take it.

Next Jen
Posted on 08-06-12 04:23 PM Link | ID: 22840
Normal User
Trudging Scribe
Level: 84


Posts: 76/2152
EXP: 5586852
Next: 75100

Since: 08-04-12
From: South Florida
Acmlmn' Since: 2001

Last post: 430 days
Last view: 180 days
I'm glad to see so many familiar faces, even if it has been awhile.

"Bel? How have you been?"

I notice Caionna starting to trail off something about needing help. "I'm up for it, whatever it is."

____________________






ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 08-06-12 06:48 PM Link | ID: 22852
Normal User

Iggy Koopa
My name is Sanger Zonvolt. I am the Sword that cleaves evil!
Level: 147


Posts: 1059/7686
EXP: 38976163
Next: 461938

Since: 01-04-12
From: Sweden

Last post: 3 days
Last view: 1 hour
Bel: I'm fine, thank you. What have you been up to, then?

Posted by Trelior

This is actually where my writer's block hits... I don't know how to flesh this out, since I have so many options, but don't know where to take it.


OoC: List the different ideas in a randomizer?

____________________
There is nothing that can stand against my Zankantou!

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

Trelior
Posted on 08-06-12 08:59 PM Link | ID: 22854
Normal User

Level: 122


Posts: 2146/4986
EXP: 20369015
Next: 268998

Since: 01-02-12

Last post: 111 days
Last view: 111 days

I threw a few of my ideas into a randomizer and pulled the scenario for the rescue mission. As for what was decided on, I'll keep it secret until we get there.

"Well..." Caionna begins, "You see, My home got attacked by a power hungry nation... I don't know if they originated on the same plane, or were extraplanar invaders, but they used a dark and consuming magic. They started destroying things, killing and capturing my people, and making for a hostile and bloody takeover.

"My brother and mentor were among those captured by the invaders, and I want to go and save them... I know they're still alive and waiting for me, but I can't do it alone. I was hoping that if I got away and gathered a group of friends, that I would have the strength to return and at least save them."

ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 08-06-12 10:43 PM Link | ID: 22865
Normal User

Iggy Koopa
My name is Sanger Zonvolt. I am the Sword that cleaves evil!
Level: 147


Posts: 1060/7686
EXP: 38976163
Next: 461938

Since: 01-04-12
From: Sweden

Last post: 3 days
Last view: 1 hour
OoC: Didn't expect that one to pop up so soon, though. Since we were still not...er, strong enough to combat that threat. Not that I'm complaining (much) but I'd have prefered us (the characters) to look for a way to get stronger first. And I'm still looking for the right moment to initiate the plans I have for Bel. I spoke of those before, I believe.

____________________
There is nothing that can stand against my Zankantou!

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood

GreyMaria
Posted on 08-08-12 11:59 PM Link | ID: 23083
Normal User
~</3
Outta here.
Level: 95


Posts: 2038/2758
EXP: 8379045
Next: 289562

Since: 01-03-12

Last post: 2790 days
Last view: 2579 days
"Hey, didn't you shoot down that idea once already? I thought we had decided for sure we needed to regroup and make sure we're up for a real fight before we went to go do that," Natalie points out. "And on that front, why don't we just go out and find something that's an appropriate encounter level and kick its ass?"

Next Jen
Posted on 08-09-12 04:23 AM Link | ID: 23125
Normal User
Trudging Scribe
Level: 84


Posts: 90/2152
EXP: 5586852
Next: 75100

Since: 08-04-12
From: South Florida
Acmlmn' Since: 2001

Last post: 430 days
Last view: 180 days
"I'm game," I happily say. "Always up for the challenge. If you want, I can summon my partner in crime and my healer. I assume you want to head out right away."

Training isn't something on my mind right now. I've been there and done that. Heck, I still run simulations every now and then just for the exercise.

____________________






ゼンガー・ゾンボルト
Posted on 08-09-12 05:39 AM Link | ID: 23127
Normal User

Iggy Koopa
My name is Sanger Zonvolt. I am the Sword that cleaves evil!
Level: 147


Posts: 1076/7686
EXP: 38976163
Next: 461938

Since: 01-04-12
From: Sweden

Last post: 3 days
Last view: 1 hour
*The wizard sighs*

Bel: This isn't just any adversary. As much as I'd like to head out now, we're not strong enough. Yet. I prefer to stay alive.

____________________
There is nothing that can stand against my Zankantou!

My youtube channel
FFRK Brotherhood
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6


Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - The Kitchen Table (Role Play Forum) - The Tavern [DEAD] (1)


Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2021 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.110 seconds. (852KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 208, rows: 628/661, time: 0.077 seconds.