Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 8,952,443
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
03-28-24 06:59 PM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in General Forum | 15 bots

Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Marzen64
Posted on 12-19-12 05:05 PM, in Link | ID: 29576
Normal User
T̨̞͎͓͉̮͓̠o͚͎o ̴̘̼̳͔̥̺͓m̤̤a̸̳̫̜̠̬͉̗ny͕̳ ̥͈̘̞͟c͚̦̳̘̠̟ͅo҉̗͎̮̣͉o̷͍̤̥̞͔͎̹k҉͙̲̩͍̮̮s͈̼͎
Level: 82

EXP: 4995041
Next: 214186

Since: 01-02-12

Last post: 3376 days
Last view: 2663 days

Why do I seem to be the only one with odd dreams?

So I had one today that was pretty good. It was a long'un, too. It changed a lot. First me and my family were at like a sports game or something. I got into a huge argument with someone, I think my brother, and things got out of hand. Harsh words were said. And then the dream cuts out... I can't remember much.

THEN all of a sudden it comes back into focus. I'm on the run, with two friends and my two children. The police and army is after us, and we have to escape to somewhere safe. We tried to hide in an old log cabin in the woods, which worked for a while, but then we were found. So we decided to hightail it to Canada. To get the younglings away, I told them to go north and we'd find them (dream logic). We then went south to a port, to steal a boat so we could seem like we were going south when we'd actually swing back up to Canada. Now, this seems all fine and good, but guards were EVERYWHERE. And we couldn't really sneak by em, we had to kill em. We were all good swordsmen, but it was a lot of guards. Thankfully, in my dream, I had the power of save scumming. That's right, every time I got hurt I would painfully reload a save, IN MY DREAM, so I could try to stab a soldier all over again. It basically started turning into the time-effect from Prince of Persia. I remember freaking out cause a sword almost hit me.

Anyways, we eventually released a lot of boats which were for some reason whales, and we got on one and headed off. My wife, who at this point for some reason turned into superspy Miss Fortune from League of Legends, berated them while I stood silently. Then I woke up.

Scrydan
Posted on 12-19-12 09:24 PM, in Link | ID: 29586
Normal User
Scryforce - A place that still exists. Neat.
Level: 86

EXP: 5933692
Next: 208415

Since: 07-18-12

Last post: 744 days
Last view: 727 days
Posted by Marzen the Red Nosed Liontree
Why do I seem to be the only one with odd dreams?

I keep forgetting to tell half of the ones I have, haha.

Change that to "Why do I seem to always dream?" and you would describe me. They are usually odd half the time too.

I had a dream that I was driving and I was freaking out because I had a vision that there was going to be a tornado touching down near this bridge Yes, in this dream I'm physic somehow. :o

Anyways, as we were turning to go onto this bridge, at the last second a tornado touched down and almost took us away. Then cop chasing music played and suddenly the "LEFL" where chasing us. (Life Enforcers For Life). They were trying to arrest me for predicting a life threatening obstacle. And the chase lasted for hours. Then we seen a finish line and crossed it. They gave up because they have a fear of finishing.

And I woke up.

Nicole
Posted on 12-21-12 02:22 AM, in Link | ID: 29637
Administrator
Goddess of the Apocalypse
Level: 199

EXP: 111222190
Next: 1914894

Since: 01-03-12

Last post: 229 days
Last view: 229 days
2193 4467 2
I did have a strange dream this morning! And I wrote it down, and I just found where I wrote it :P

Basically I was on a roadtrip with some friends, and there was a bunch of silliness regarding that that I mostly forget. I also forget what our goal was, but it was something appropriately dramatic. In any case, we needed to get the One Ring, which involved going to a college town in Texas, where a friend of mine went to a bar and apparently tricked Satan into giving it to him while I waited outside. After that we had to destroy the Ring (this was not the overall goal, but simply a step that had to be done), but to do so we had to sneak onto a golf course. Someone else with us (who wasn't actually someone I know IRL) was all concerned because we didn't have golf pencils, but just standard mechanical pencils- if they found out we weren't on the golf course to play golf, we'd be kicked out. This is how far the dream got....

Scrydan
Posted on 12-23-12 08:05 PM, in Link | ID: 29691
Normal User

Last night I dreamed of a school assembly over this really weird movie over how school assemblies were a waste of time and were going to cause the world to get taken over by robots. The movie's end prompted robots to bust through the walls and began to do just that. lol

Epele
Posted on 12-23-12 09:45 PM, in Link | ID: 29701
Site Administrator
The Sorceress.
Boing~

Level: 235

EXP: 200183339
Next: 1742553

Since: 01-01-12

Last post: 813 days
Last view: 6 hours
I don't seem to be dreaming too much recently.. Although, I do keep getting memories replayed to me when I sleep a little.

The world could always use more heroes!

Arisotura
Posted on 12-27-12 12:22 PM, in Link | ID: 29764
Developer
pancakes
Level: 83

EXP: 5395477
Next: 36744

Since: 01-05-12

Last post: 654 days
Last view: 193 days
I remember a weird part of my last dream, where I had to play Super Mario Kart against some geeky guy and beat him to get something. Can't remember what, though.

I also had never played Super Mario Kart, be it in my dream or IRL.

I had a tiny fast vehicle while the guy had a huge vehicle that would push others away. The track was weird, it was like there were dead ends. The physics were also more like those of more recent Mario Kart games.

Eventually, I won but didn't realize immediately because the game would let me play afterwards. Then the guy told me. I was happy, but idk what went next.

Another part of that dream comes back to mind. I was with friends and we were in Paris, going to take the subway. But it was weird. The train would circulate on the surface, on weird roads, instead of underground.

Then it kept becoming weirder and weirder. The next train we took had no rails. And the one after that... there was no train at all. We were just sitting in the void.

Can't remember where we went with all that.

want some revolution in your coffee?

GreyMaria
Posted on 12-27-12 01:26 PM, in Link | ID: 29765
Normal User
~</3
Outta here.
Level: 99

EXP: 9682271
Next: 317729

Last post: 3912 days
Last view: 3701 days
Posted by Nicole
golf pencils

Scrolled by, read this as "golf penises". Gdammit, brain.

Most recent dream I remember... consisted entirely of undoing the audio effects applied to the lyrics in a particular song I had been listening to all through that night.

Shrug. I dream nondescript shitty things.

Marzen64
Posted on 12-29-12 04:44 PM, in Link | ID: 29793
Normal User
T̨̞͎͓͉̮͓̠o͚͎o ̴̘̼̳͔̥̺͓m̤̤a̸̳̫̜̠̬͉̗ny͕̳ ̥͈̘̞͟c͚̦̳̘̠̟ͅo҉̗͎̮̣͉o̷͍̤̥̞͔͎̹k҉͙̲̩͍̮̮s͈̼͎

I had a neat one last night. I think the world had just ended, but somehow I was saved. I was instead pulled into a cyberworld where some computer programs had been living for a long time. I was treated like some kind of celebrity, since I was alive and they were all not. I could die, they could not. I spent some part of the dream exploring the place, but soon I became embroiled in a conspiracy with like, the head of security (who was my old Drama teacher), the head of something (forgot who that was), and the head of the entire city (who was my old German teacher that I hated). They basically chased me all around the city, capturing anyone who tried to help me and proclaiming me public enemy #1 for some reason. Eventually I revealed the conspiracy, and they were all taken away by security. Just as they were about to the transported up some travel-chutes to prison, the leader (my German teacher) did something to kill his captor, despite them being unable to be killed (I remember it freaked me out, he started to shatter and crumble), and he escaped. Then I woke up on a cliff hanger.

Scrydan
Posted on 12-29-12 07:14 PM, in Link | ID: 29796
Normal User

I had a weird dream about a wedding being crashed by this strange guy named Nathan Bordam. He tried to ask for the marriage to be canceled. When she told him no three times, he ran up to the bride and rubbed a leaf on her; he tried to get an allergic reaction or kill her with some sort of poison. Thankfully there was medic staff attending and the Chief of Police who arrested his attempt of murder or something.

Scrydan
Posted on 01-04-13 08:29 PM, in Link | ID: 29886
Normal User

Wow, I just fallen asleep and had a strange and startling dream.

<Scrydan> I had a dream that I had a psychotic evil brother who wanted to take revenge against me for somehow partaking in an experiment that would
fix his insanity but it made him worse. He thanks me for that but he still has it out for me.
<Scrydan> He attempted to spike my drink at like some wedding with a drug that would make me go crazy.
<Scrydan> Then the rest of the family thought I was as I disrupted it and gave no one respect. Then I awoke in his backseat where he smiled
and said, "See? I knew you would be like me one day..." And I wake.

Well, I have an annoying step brother, but I suppose this dream shows I could have it worse. ;)

Marzen64
Posted on 01-04-13 08:30 PM, in Link | ID: 29887
Normal User

Marzen64: So I had an awesome dream last night.
Marzen64: I was part of a battle, in RTS form, with all the soldiers being hero-units so we were all really careful not to lose anyone
Marzen64: It was taking place inside a grocery store
Sadface: lol
Marzen64: I don't remember any of the other units except that I had Krillen as an ally
Sadface: XDDD
Marzen64: And then me and Krillen found two rings of power
Marzen64: One that gave like wisdom and the other gave power. Together it drove you insane with power. We used them to win the battle
Marzen64: Then Krillen got both and we had to take the rings from him with force
Sadface: wellz lol
Marzen64: Then Will's dog woke me up and when I went back to sleep
Marzen64: I was going to a restaurant with my family
Sadface: lol
Marzen64: We sat down at this place that's been in several of my dreams, it's a weird restaurant. Basically you park on the side of the road, go down a boardwalk into a swamp
Marzen64: And there's a restaurant with no walls or ceiling
Marzen64: So we were eating, and Krillen came up and invited me camping
Marzen64: I go camping with the DBZ crew when a freakish combination of Buu, Cell, and Frieza attacks us
Marzen64: Then I gotta use the rings to fend him off
Marzen64: Then I woke up
Sadface: watch dbz at all or something?
Marzen64: Nope
Marzen64: Not for a long time

Nicole
Posted on 01-04-13 08:56 PM, in Link | ID: 29888
Administrator

2216 4467 2
I had a dream about going to Burger King- I was in a hurry, but the cashier kept stalling me to talk about random shit (like what the best deal on a small number of chicken nuggets was; that they were out of normal french fries but had a new type fried in pizza oil instead, which I had to try, etc.)

I think my brain is too boring. >_>

Emuz
Posted on 01-11-13 11:17 AM, in Link | ID: 30029
Site Administrator

11 Hit Combo:
Mother's Rosario
Level: 108

EXP: 13210907
Next: 309592

Since: 12-30-11

Last post: 115 days
Last view: 18 hours
So I finally had a dream I remembered. I was doing some cleaning the 2nd floor room I call "The blue room" since it's got blue carpet. It's a currently a card playing room and 2nd floor lounge. I looked out and saw that some guy was sneaking though the backyard. Apparently there was a gate in the back to sneak into the next house's yard. Quick cut to me stopping him and confronting him for being in the yard. With him saying "I had an agreement with the previous owner". Quick cut to an interrogation room. He said he was a key designed of a device that I never got what it did. Basically the context was I watched an episode of Fringe last night and he was part of the 'The Plan' or something.
I woke up after that..

Also the guy was basically:

Just with a regular suit. :P

The Dynamic Profile Administrator™

"Never Knows Best"
Note: if you can see this my layout broke. ALL THE CREDITS WILL BE REVEALED!!
'Victory Noriko' by @thatsheepagain.
'Chibi Dance Noriko' by @Haru__Kitsu.
'Deity's Night Out (Featuring Gabbie)'
by @thatsheepagain
Noriko Emotes by @Haru__Kitsu.
Side Bar Noriko by @thatsheepagain
'Noriko's Nature Walk' by @projectTiGER_
Emotive Noriko by @thatsheepagain.
"Space Candy Noriko" by BerryVerrine.
"Super Sharp Noriko" by Xionfes.
A gift illustration from the wonderful EverKinzPony!
"Magical Girl Noriko" by @cute_hospital!
"Patient Chibi Noriko" by @Ruii_ki!
'Dapper '60s Noriko' by @thatsheepagain.
'Shiny Chibi Noriko' by @inioli.
'Flower Veil Noriko' by @Sushiee_.
'Noriko in Realism' by @_Sarybuu.
'Noriko's Midnight Adventure' by @projectTiGER_
'Yukata Noriko' by @yunyunmaru_
'Birthday Wishes Noriko' by @thatsheepagain

Scrydan
Posted on 01-11-13 01:44 PM, in Link | ID: 30031
Normal User

(omg, my custom title is right about my layout/avatar)

If only he laughed like pigeons.

I had a dream that I was visiting a school that was illegally teaching students because learning was against the law. A cop came in and was about to report the school (which was supposed to make you unlearn), but then they stated that technically everyone learns so everyone should be jailed. And then he committed suicide because he didn't want to break the law no matter what. The ironic part was that congress passed a law 5 minutes before then outlawing suicide. And then I woke. I forgot some parts but that's what I got out of it.

Nicole
Posted on 02-06-13 06:10 PM, in (rev. 2 of 02-06-13 06:11 PM by Nicole) Link | ID: 30451
Administrator

2296 4467 2
I had a few dreams last night (including, among other things, catgirls and Korean empires), but I only really remember the last one...

So, I'm on Hawaii (I've never been to Hawaii so this is just my mind's creation), and am in a hotel (or apartment? dunno which) that is above a marketplace with all sorts of fruits and beanie babies and other various things. I spend some time looking around the market at various things, but eventually I decide to go out.

So the market is on an island, and I want to go into town, which is on another island. Obviously I take the Green Line, which is there for some reason that I don't question. The interior of the trolley is like the interior of a small crossover SUV, and I'm crammed in with several people. There's a loud clunking noise, and I notice the windshield wiper is on fire.

This is obviously concerning, and all of us passengers want to get off the train at the next stop. But the train has to go through the dense forest and there aren't any stops for awhile. To make matters worse, the driver doesn't notice anything, and is going faster and faster. One person jumps out of the moving trolley. Eventually, the trolley derails (or the rails really just abruptly ended) and the trolley goes flying down the road, sparks flying, we're all freaking out, and then it hits a parked car, rolls over, and explodes.

At the moment of this I immediately black out and enter a really weird state, where I seem to have just decided "nope, I don't want to experience death". So I'm floating there awhile, everything that just happened feeling like a dream (well, it was, but I was also still dreaming) and I think I'm about to wake up.

I wake up in the city on the island I was going to, which is like a quaint New England town center transplanted to an island environment. Actually, I kind of more "reconnect" with myself than "wake up", since I'm already walking around, kind of dazed. I realize that while I don't seem to be physically hurt, I seem to have lost my shirt in the accident, and am wearing nothing but an orange skirt. Which is not good, of course.

So I rush into a nearby clothing store. They have a sign that says "by appointment only", but it's kind of an emergency? There are no customers in the store, anyway. There is a big tall muscular guy, who I'm afraid is going to molest me, but then I decide I'm being irrational. I explain myself to the woman behind the counter, but she doesn't believe me until she looks out of the window and sees people carrying body bags from the crash site. So she sells me a white shirt with a blue collar, which I put on.

I'm worried that I lost my wallet and won't be able to pay for it, but then she gives me change and a receipt, so I figure I must have already paid. She also said she's seen me around and needs to fill some holes in my wardrobe, but I don't want to buy more clothes right now.

So I try to leave, but the doorman (who I didn't notice before, because he is one foot tall) freaks out, and points to the long line of people, saying that I cut in front of them and can't just leave now. We argue briefly, but then I realize I can just jump over him. He yells at me some more, but I ignore him, and walk over to the street crossing to cross the street. I don't notice him coming after me until he jumps at me and bites my butt, at which point I decide that was a dumb thing to happen, and wake up.

So my dreams are kind of strange. o_O

GreyMaria
Posted on 02-07-13 01:06 AM, in Link | ID: 30467
Normal User
~</3
Outta here.
Level: 99

EXP: 9682271
Next: 317729

Last post: 3912 days
Last view: 3701 days
So Nicole knows what it's like to wait out the respawn timer.

Arisotura
Posted on 02-08-13 12:40 PM, in Link | ID: 30511
Developer
pancakes
Level: 83

EXP: 5395477
Next: 36744

Since: 01-05-12

Last post: 654 days
Last view: 193 days
Nicole's dream reminds me of a dream I had once recently.

I was taking a bus I usually take to go to university or get back home. Except the bus was following a really unusual way. It was a mountainside way with twists and turns every so often.

The driver was also apparently very new, and was driving rather badly. The bus had a lot of trouble staying on the road.

Eventually, that had to happen, the bus started slipping off the road and falling down the mountain. But that part was weird. While during the whole time I was inside the bus, when it was falling I was seeing the scene outside the bus, from above.

And then I woke up.

want some revolution in your coffee?

Scrydan
Posted on 02-08-13 11:39 PM, in Link | ID: 30541
Normal User

I had a dream where I basically lead a rebellion against some evil order. As it turned out, I united everyone because deep down inside I was a monster that wanted to eat everyone without knowing it. :o

And a lot of similar instances of the same thing but a slightly different rendition as if it was being pitched to a filming industry. lol

Marzen64
Posted on 02-10-13 03:30 PM, in Link | ID: 30624
Normal User

I had a dream that I was part of a large family: There was me, Tommy Pickles, Chucky, and Phil and Lil Deville. Angelica was like a grown up teenage brat. So, we were all in our room, being loud and whatnot. Our parents told us to shut up, but we continued to be loud. Finally, they had enough, and they blamed Tommy.

So they took him into the bathroom, opened a secret entrance, and threw him into a pit with a lion.

I was the only one who saw this so I tried to convince everyone. Nobody believed me. Angelica left and the twins made fun of me, only Chucky was on the edge of believing me. The parents called down Phil and Lil, and they left, never to return. God knows what happened to then. So, eventually, I managed to convince Chuckie that our parents were cold blooded murderers and that we need to save Tommy, who was counting on me to help him. We got to the secret trap door and opened it up, called down to Tommy, and no one called back. Tommy was dead.

So we were freaking out, neither the twins nor Angelika were coming back so we feared the worst, and we could hear our parents slowly coming upstairs. So, we tried calling the police. The phone lines were cut. Almost accepting our fate, I realized Angelika was a bratty teen, and so she must have a cellphone. She for some reason left it behind, and we used it to call the police just as our parents entered the room.

Then I woke up.

Emuz
Posted on 02-10-13 03:40 PM, in Link | ID: 30625
Site Administrator

11 Hit Combo:
Mother's Rosario
Level: 108

EXP: 13210907
Next: 309592

Since: 12-30-11

Last post: 115 days
Last view: 18 hours
Welp. I remember a fragment of my dream. It was somehow taking 'compiled php code' that looked like ASM and converting it to compiled python code. Umm.. no idea. I guess reading too much of both languages before I went to bed..

The Dynamic Profile Administrator™

"Never Knows Best"
Note: if you can see this my layout broke. ALL THE CREDITS WILL BE REVEALED!!
'Victory Noriko' by @thatsheepagain.
'Chibi Dance Noriko' by @Haru__Kitsu.
'Deity's Night Out (Featuring Gabbie)'
by @thatsheepagain
Noriko Emotes by @Haru__Kitsu.
Side Bar Noriko by @thatsheepagain
'Noriko's Nature Walk' by @projectTiGER_
Emotive Noriko by @thatsheepagain.
"Space Candy Noriko" by BerryVerrine.
"Super Sharp Noriko" by Xionfes.
A gift illustration from the wonderful EverKinzPony!
"Magical Girl Noriko" by @cute_hospital!
"Patient Chibi Noriko" by @Ruii_ki!
'Dapper '60s Noriko' by @thatsheepagain.
'Shiny Chibi Noriko' by @inioli.
'Flower Veil Noriko' by @Sushiee_.
'Noriko in Realism' by @_Sarybuu.
'Noriko's Midnight Adventure' by @projectTiGER_
'Yukata Noriko' by @yunyunmaru_
'Birthday Wishes Noriko' by @thatsheepagain
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - General Forum - your dreams (3)

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.112 seconds. (987KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 211, rows: 653/687, time: 0.085 seconds.