Notings of Attention™
Acmlmboard 2 Released
Github/GIT | @acmlmboard
Chatting Places
Discord

Affiliates
Super Mario Bros. X | Kuribo64
Views: 9,011,495
Main | FAQ | IRC chat | Memberlist | Active users | Latest posts | Stats | Ranks | Online users | Search
04-25-24 04:37 PM
Guest: Register | Login

0 users currently in The Officer's Club | 2 bots

Main - The Officer's Club - I might be borderline
Next newer thread | Next older thread

Lili~ ♥
Posted on 01-30-15 10:20 PM, in Link | ID: 81395
Normal User
Queen Lesbian of Kafuka
Level: 159

EXP: 51716098
Next: 94659

Since: 01-06-12

Last post: 2753 days
Last view: 1276 days
I don't know what I should say, and it's kinda hard to explain this, but...

I've always behaved a bit irrationally. I was overly clingy whenever I made friends (which was rare by itself) and I would basically follow them and watch their every step. And if at a certain minute of time they didn't interact with me but decided to hang out with other people, I started to feel abandoned and hate them.

I'm also so sensitive and it's extremely easy to "break" me, or so to say. If you do or say something, I'm highly likely to interpret it in a way that makes me feel offended, so I get all angry. Usually, I'll go cry for a while and then explain how I understood it and everything resolves itself.

I'm amazed Gywall has managed to deal with me for such a long time since I've exploded at her more than a few times. It was really hard at first to deal with being alone, because I felt abandoned every time. I'm learning to cope a bit better with it, but, you know, you never truly get rid of it.

Now, I'm suffering from violent mood swings that make me either exceptionally happy or clinically depressed, simply by certain minor actions that seem to hit me hard. I know Gywall likes to make jokes about it but I'm actually suffering from it and there are days where I feel awful and just want to die. (Yesterday was one such day, if the KCS title was of any indication. Yes, I suffer from self-hate as well in such situations.)

I only realized I might be borderline after I met another person on the Internet who is, because we share so many of the symptoms. And that made me think about it. My symptoms seem to be getting worse and I do think I really need treatment because I don't think I'll be able to deal with it by myself. I couldn't finish school because I started crying during class and randomly hating people for reasons they could never understand. If I were to get a job, either I'd quit after getting offended by someone (well, "offended"), or I'd start hating everyone and get fired.

Sigh, I really need a good therapist to work with me, but it's so haaaard... :<

Arisotura
Posted on 01-30-15 10:29 PM, in Link | ID: 81398
Developer
pancakes
Level: 83

EXP: 5412304
Next: 19917

Since: 01-05-12

Last post: 682 days
Last view: 221 days
One thing that could help is to stay detached from all that. Don't spend all your time caring about others and what they do and how they interact with you.

Basically, keep it simple. Don't overcomplicate.

But bleh, I'm not really good at all that. I guess a therapist would help, yeah.

want some revolution in your coffee?

ek_0
Posted on 01-30-15 11:18 PM, in Link | ID: 81403
Normal User

Purple Leever

Level: 31

EXP: 182908
Next: 2455

Since: 11-02-14

Last post: 3167 days
Last view: 3093 days
I'm no therapist but I'm good with the words and the helping, So PM me anytime if you need some support or just conversation ^_^

Danielle
Posted on 01-31-15 10:32 PM, in Link | ID: 81419
Normal User

Miracles Happen
When you believe...
Level: 254

EXP: 264083896
Next: 699429

Since: 07-16-12

Last post: 146 days
Last view: 146 days
With any sort of mood disorder (BPD, ADHD, depression, bipolar I or II), I would recommend keeping a mood diary of sorts (I do on my phone) in order to know where you are in terms of mood and figure out your cycle... it may help your therapist as well :)

"Miracles happen, when you believe..."
YouTube

Scrydan
Posted on 02-04-15 12:40 AM, in Link | ID: 81487
Normal User
Scryforce - A place that still exists. Neat.
Level: 86

EXP: 5953039
Next: 189068

Since: 07-18-12

Last post: 772 days
Last view: 754 days
The only thing that seemed to help me back long ago when this was sort of an issue (as far as being clingy is concerned and feeling people are too busy for me) would be to focus yourself in a project that consumes a lot of time. It might possibly be one that friends might want to participate in. I work alongside a room mate on my RPG from time to time (ideas of mechanics) and might possibly get another involved (art). But working on something solo is good too. I can get tunnel vision pretty hard when I work on something as it puts everything else out, so it might do well to do this. Find something to be passionate about and maybe it'll help one way or another.

It is also a good idea to find someone who you can talk to. Sometimes you just need to vent a little. Sometimes what you feel is not really the reality of the situation. Such as the feeling of no one caring. I'm just thankful of my special dragon. :3

Next newer thread | Next older thread
Main - The Officer's Club - I might be borderline

Acmlmboard v2.5.5 (10/04/2020)
© 2005-2024 Acmlm, Emuz, et al.

Page rendered in 0.056 seconds. (775KB of memory used)
MySQL - queries: 88, rows: 499/533, time: 0.041 seconds.